Page 334 of 381 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 3804

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 334

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    According to my husband naked greetings trump all other things, including shoes and makeup. Men are so odd.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Yep - me thinks a nekid greeting would trump all others............ And if you really so desired - wear your crocs and sox............ But only as a last resort!!!!!!!!!! And only cos it rhymes
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I like my Crocs also, but I realized that both times I've fallen here in New Orleans, I was wearing them. So now I'm paranoid and wear my walking shoes when navigating the lovely broken sidewalks here.

Your almost falling squat reminded me that I did something similar when my knee was healing. I tried to do an assisted, but the assistance was just this pulley thing I have attached to my bedroom door. I got down okay, but getting up - I tipped over backwards, then lay on the floor lmao at what a macho exerciser I am. I've fallen, but I can get up!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by excursivey View Post
    Brrrrr!! Cold here too! I am such a light weight. Went to a pig roast this afternoon and spent almost all of it huddled over a fire pit. So now I smell like fire. And I put my flannel sheets on. Can't wait to get in bed.

So I haven't been able to get a complete handle on the Bay situation. I believe he lives elsewhere from you? I think he likes you no matter your shoes or make up. Just a feeling there.
    welllllllllllll... that's what he saaaaaaaays

yeah, he lives a few hours away, which i personally believe he does on purpose to be difficult

Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    According to my husband naked greetings trump all other things, including shoes and makeup. Men are so odd.
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Yep - me thinks a nekid greeting would trump all others............ And if you really so desired - wear your crocs and sox............ But only as a last resort!!!!!!!!!! And only cos it rhymes
    so something like this? minus the licking?

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I like my Crocs also, but I realized that both times I've fallen here in New Orleans, I was wearing them. So now I'm paranoid and wear my walking shoes when navigating the lovely broken sidewalks here.

Your almost falling squat reminded me that I did something similar when my knee was healing. I tried to do an assisted, but the assistance was just this pulley thing I have attached to my bedroom door. I got down okay, but getting up - I tipped over backwards, then lay on the floor lmao at what a macho exerciser I am. I've fallen, but I can get up!
    nicely done not that i've ever done anything like that before. ever. like trip over my own bare feet. *cough*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

That was very disturbing, even minus the licking!

that was beauty on par with the venus de milo, you were sucked in don't lie

quit lyin

clouds and rains and me thinking about squatting again is making my back throw tantrums. i'm sleepy. my food was gross. spinach, sweet potato, chicken with some walnut sauce on it. and i'm sleepy.

i used my rapier wit to trick cookie into thinking i couldn't see him, so i watched him escape again. i'm going to tie his feet together.

lady gaga turned into a try hard, and for some reason is singing a song with r kelly. quick put me in the claw-zittt.

and i'm tired. and growly. which is a bad time to christmas browse 'I DON'T WANT TO BUY ANYTHING ELSE, SHE SHOULD BE HAPPY I GOT HER WHAT I DID!'

for some reason gramma wants to have thanksgiving with immediate as well as never-see-any-other-time family all together which is the most awkward damn thing if you don't generally like being in the middle of crowds. i don't like it, she wants me to go, i don't want to go, i spend the whole time hunched in trying to keep some personal space watching everyone awkwardly socialize, awkwardly socializing myself, settle into a conversation with one of my favorite cousins til he makes a remark about fat chicks, find other people to talk to, try to avoid the overly crazy assholes (the list got longer this year), i would have found an outskirt to crack jokes with another cousin but he decided to OD like a jerk. like a great big asshole. and now i'm pissed off and teary eyed. i quit smoking a longass time ago so i can't use a smoke break as a social excuse any more.

gah

so awkward

i'm sleepy and whiney
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

I wasn't sucked in just cause I watched it ten times!

Families are weird. You are welcome here, we are weird but mostly in a good way. And fat jokes are not allowed. One benefit of cooking is you get to hide a bit.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I can never unsee that. It will haunt me. I now have delfiniphobia.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    WHAT THE F**K DID I JUST WATCH?!?!??!?

* runs screaming out of journal for millionth time *

Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    I wasn't sucked in just cause I watched it ten times!

Families are weird. You are welcome here, we are weird but mostly in a good way. And fat jokes are not allowed. One benefit of cooking is you get to hide a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I can never unsee that. It will haunt me. I now have delfiniphobia.
    so what you're saying is i should put up more family guy clips!

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    WHAT THE F**K DID I JUST WATCH?!?!??!?

* runs screaming out of journal for millionth time *
    QUIT RUNNING AND LET ME FINISH DESENSITIZING YOU TO THE HORRORS OF LIFE
    beautiful
    yeah you are