Page 333 of 399 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333334335343383 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 3989

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 333

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    i'm down 4 lbs. i still feel like a very uncomfortable in my skin blob though and seeing myself on a security cam didn't help much

last week was a trick and this week is the real period. i feel unutterably disgusting.

food's been wings, burgers, some spinach egg bread that i almost gagged on, sardines and orange salad i made yesterday. i need to boil eggs sometime in the near future. had a fish plate lunch with ma

cookie's been foiled again and i can relax
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i'm down 4 lbs. i still feel like a very uncomfortable in my skin blob though and seeing myself on a security cam didn't help much

last week was a trick and this week is the real period. i feel unutterably disgusting.

food's been wings, burgers, some spinach egg bread that i almost gagged on, sardines and orange salad i made yesterday. i need to boil eggs sometime in the near future. had a fish plate lunch with ma

cookie's been foiled again and i can relax
    Hah HAH! On Cookie.

Just realized that space dog was floating. Couldn't see that on the phone. So cute!

I feel like a complete blob myself. Don't know if it's my ovary or just plain old bad eating. Trying hard to eat good and get back to partial blob.
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

yeah i'm trying to convince myself that physical activity will make me less inclined to destroying breakable objects with a bat and/or my hands

i haven't done any activity, but i also haven't broken anything. i either consider it a win or a stalemate, i don't know
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    yeah i'm trying to convince myself that physical activity will make me less inclined to destroying breakable objects with a bat and/or my hands

i haven't done any activity, but i also haven't broken anything. i either consider it a win or a stalemate, i don't know
    Swing a bat is physical activity or so I am told!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    Swing a bat is physical activity or so I am told!
    Exactly!

I really need to get my sledgehammer out of the corner . . .
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Orgasms used to help my menstrual symptoms. Then again, I never tried swinging a bat.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Orgasms used to help my menstrual symptoms. Then again, I never tried swinging a bat.
    It can be exhausting.... and the bigger the bat, the harder the work!...

Naughty kids! 😃

Happy weekend!
    Breathe. Move forward.

cold weekend

i usually rest-squat on my toes, so tonight while communing with my furry children i tried flat foot squatting and almost fell over. my balance is immaculate

years of primal and my guy have moved me towards groomed, bearded muscle men, permanently. so baybuh, you can't shave ever

gramma food- bbq meat, hot sauce, boiled cabbage

i still feel a bloaty mess, but i'm in a good mood

it's coooooooooooooooooold

i didn't time manage well when bay first arrived, i was running around like crazy. so his first viewing of me was no makeup, air dried hair, crocs and socks on my feet. yes i keep my look classy at all times. i'd like to look somewhat more polished this go round though. but i am kinda wondering how he'd feel about kissing on dark lipstick. and then i wonder what eyeshadow to wear and how to wear it. and then i wonder about clothes and shoes, what will look nice and still be comfortable?

that's why i have a pair of crocs. they seem to be universally hated, but they're comfortable and i do inside/outside chores in them. so i guess i'm not just low maintenance, i'm SUPER low maintenance.

and petting a wet from the water bowl hairy dog chest is the worst. and i've lost the dog nail clippers. if jigsaw somehow stole me and i woke up in a torture room, it would be full of cold wet dogs

i was outside gramma's last night around 5 (it was dark already, so it was night :P) and a group of coyotes started howling less than a mile away. i had just gotten out of my car and i could have been eaten dead. THEY WERE TOO DAMN CLOSE.

but i did pass a large group of deer while driving. them big deer eyes and ears. i like it.

beautiful
    yeah you are

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Brrrrr!! Cold here too! I am such a light weight. Went to a pig roast this afternoon and spent almost all of it huddled over a fire pit. So now I smell like fire. And I put my flannel sheets on. Can't wait to get in bed.

So I haven't been able to get a complete handle on the Bay situation. I believe he lives elsewhere from you? I think he likes you no matter your shoes or make up. Just a feeling there.
    Breathe. Move forward.