Page 332 of 404 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 4039

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 332

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    That's not necessarily a bad thing. I used to Christmas shop something like this: this is for Dad, this is for me, this is for Gran'ma, this is for me, and so on.
    Pretty much how I shop as well...
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post

I hope you got some sleep. And yeah on little cramping!!!
    +1
    Breathe. Move forward.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    28 hours without a post. Yooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo, Bloodorchiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i'm here! i think!

i passed out yesterday afternoon, slept til last night, wobbled around with the dogs a bit then passed back out til this morning. i feel like a human bean again

'one for you, two for mee.. one for you, threeeeee for me...' is the perfect ratio i think

i found stuff called greek gods kefir cheese, and since i try new things i picked a thingy up. it tastes like a mouthful of straight up citric acid. eaten with some honey on top, it changes to 'what is this curiously now-edible magic?'.

cookie has been escaping repeatedly the last few days. i went over all of his usual crawl spots, they were all still blocked. i finally decided he learned to jump over the sagging spot that a giant neighbor dog wallowed over to say hi made. it's been making me nervous because he's a small dog, he's a stealable dog, he has zero camo from the hawks flying over and sitting watch in the trees and when the hawks sit in the trees you realize how big they are. last night he got loose right after i let him out and he took his sweet time coming to me when i was yelling for him. i finally lost my temper when he ran in from the direction the coyotes hunt and yelled at him to go to bed

one of my sibling's small dogs, that i was very attached to, got torn apart when it snuck out one night. cookie pays for that memory with my over protective yelling

but i let them out for their early morning bark and pee this morning and the furry twerp didn't see i was still out there so i found his escape spot. the little bastard is clever. he saw on a sagging spot that he could squeeze through the wire, it's rabbit wire so the squares are smaller at the bottom and larger at the top. i saw him nosing around it and went 'ha! found it! wait, no.. NO! COOKIE NO!'

i smugly reinforced the whole thing with extra spikes, because i am marginally smarter than a 12 lb dog

beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    You're back!!! Hooray!!!

But I guess it's only a matter of time now before you post something gross and send me screaming out of your journal.

Although after watching 20 cyst evacuations on YouTube, I don't know what could be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i'm here! i think!

i passed out yesterday afternoon, slept til last night, wobbled around with the dogs a bit then passed back out til this morning. i feel like a human bean again

'one for you, two for mee.. one for you, threeeeee for me...' is the perfect ratio i think

i found stuff called greek gods kefir cheese, and since i try new things i picked a thingy up. it tastes like a mouthful of straight up citric acid. eaten with some honey on top, it changes to 'what is this curiously now-edible magic?'.

cookie has been escaping repeatedly the last few days. i went over all of his usual crawl spots, they were all still blocked. i finally decided he learned to jump over the sagging spot that a giant neighbor dog wallowed over to say hi made. it's been making me nervous because he's a small dog, he's a stealable dog, he has zero camo from the hawks flying over and sitting watch in the trees and when the hawks sit in the trees you realize how big they are. last night he got loose right after i let him out and he took his sweet time coming to me when i was yelling for him. i finally lost my temper when he ran in from the direction the coyotes hunt and yelled at him to go to bed

one of my sibling's small dogs, that i was very attached to, got torn apart when it snuck out one night. cookie pays for that memory with my over protective yelling

but i let them out for their early morning bark and pee this morning and the furry twerp didn't see i was still out there so i found his escape spot. the little bastard is clever. he saw on a sagging spot that he could squeeze through the wire, it's rabbit wire so the squares are smaller at the bottom and larger at the top. i saw him nosing around it and went 'ha! found it! wait, no.. NO! COOKIE NO!'

i smugly reinforced the whole thing with extra spikes, because i am marginally smarter than a 12 lb dog

I know right?!?!? To all the dog parts of the post...

So far I have only tried kefir anything once. I did not understand...
    Breathe. Move forward.

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    I am so glad you got sleep!

Cookie is naughty boy!! I understand your concerns about him getting eaten. Before we got our back fence, we had a coyote visit us on our back porch. We had our windows open so it was like it was our bedroom. It sounded like a hyena. Of course that is why there no outdoor cats in my 'hood.

Space dog is so cute!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    There she is and well rested. Kefir cheese - you're braver than I. I've had such bad experiences with cheeses made from anything other than mammal milk that I shrink back at stuff like that.

Bad Cookie! (Sweet Cookie.)
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    You're back!!! Hooray!!!

But I guess it's only a matter of time now before you post something gross and send me screaming out of your journal.

Although after watching 20 cyst evacuations on YouTube, I don't know what could be worse.
    you like it, if you didn't you wouldn't peek and see what new horrors arrive *nodding*

Quote Originally Posted by excursivey View Post
    I know right?!?!? To all the dog parts of the post...

So far I have only tried kefir anything once. I did not understand...
    i still don't understand o.o my tongue still feels weirdly burned from the bite i took plain, holy hell

is this what health feels like?

Cookie is naughty boy!! I understand your concerns about him getting eaten. Before we got our back fence, we had a coyote visit us on our back porch. We had our windows open so it was like it was our bedroom. It sounded like a hyena. Of course that is why there no outdoor cats in my 'hood.

Space dog is so cute!
    gah freakin coyotes are even worse when they're fearless

i don't usually feel vulnerable to animal attacks (there is some paranoia about bears and big cats and zombie deer) but when i'm outside and they start yipping and howling just a few groups of trees over i suddenly remember how to pray

that dog is so chill 'yeah i'm floating. no big. s'all good *doggy paddle*'

ohhhh laws. ohhhhh my baby. you're so non-texty tonight. shut up.

back doesn't like hammering and carrying plastic stakes. guess vacuuming the same day was a dumb idea. and it's gonna rain. and bear's mouth breathing on me again. if i loved him more than i loved my comfort i'd let him on the bed while i eat a pill til i pass out, but to my fake dismay, i do not

they have zero sense of personal space. they mouth breath on me, they lick my eyebrows and they sit on my chest smiling down at me

and i guess i lost the picture of cookie smiling at me while suffocating me when my last phone fitz out.. how depressing, that was a good picture
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Space dog is so cute!
    We have those issues here too. Cats strictly indoors for me. The dog is big enough to fend for himself mostly. Unless a mountain lion actually comes around. (Yes they've been seen in my neighborhood, no I haven't seen one.) my friends backyard chickens got eaten by hawks.
    Breathe. Move forward.