Page 330 of 400 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340380 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3996

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 330

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    You are so NOT dumb.

Do they have to be eaten raw? Another thing I've done with fresh oysters is to put them on a well greased baking sheet. Then on each one, I put a tiny bit of butter, and a small bit of grated parmesan. Put them under the broiler, but not too close (like maybe the second level down). Watch them. When the butter is melted and the parm starts to bubble, they're done. It only takes a few minutes. They're kind of like bar food.

If they're canned (smoked?) and you don't like them, I bet the pups would help you polish them off.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    maybe a masochist instead of dumb? it's the canned boiled ones, i tried smoked and it's even worse

there IS a fish market not too far off but it's sort of sketchy looking with flashing budweiser signs in the windows lol hell tho, it could have the freshest fish anywhere for all i know

the dogs would be happy to eat them for me and i'll most likely share. i'm eating them for the nutrients, not for the fun

christmas shopping is slightly stressful but i think i'm settling on what to get. i'm getting bay something too even though he doesn't want it. you will take it like i give it and you'll like it

my period is slow starting with no cramps so i'm pleased. with the no cramps. i'd probably rather deal with unexpected boners than cramps, but i don't think bay would like me the way i like him if i sprouted unexpected boners. i'd grow an even manlier mustache, he'd get jealous, it's just better i stay a girl
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    You are so NOT dumb.

Do they have to be eaten raw? Another thing I've done with fresh oysters is to put them on a well greased baking sheet. Then on each one, I put a tiny bit of butter, and a small bit of grated parmesan. Put them under the broiler, but not too close (like maybe the second level down). Watch them. When the butter is melted and the parm starts to bubble, they're done. It only takes a few minutes. They're kind of like bar food.

If they're canned (smoked?) and you don't like them, I bet the pups would help you polish them off.
    woo hoo!... bar food!

hmmm smoky fishy snout hairs.....

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    maybe a masochist instead of dumb? it's the canned boiled ones, i tried smoked and it's even worse

there IS a fish market not too far off but it's sort of sketchy looking with flashing budweiser signs in the windows lol hell tho, it could have the freshest fish anywhere for all i know

the dogs would be happy to eat them for me and i'll most likely share. i'm eating them for the nutrients, not for the fun

christmas shopping is slightly stressful but i think i'm settling on what to get. i'm getting bay something too even though he doesn't want it. you will take it like i give it and you'll like it

my period is slow starting with no cramps so i'm pleased. with the no cramps. i'd probably rather deal with unexpected boners than cramps, but i don't think bay would like me the way i like him if i sprouted unexpected boners. i'd grow an even manlier mustache, he'd get jealous, it's just better i stay a girl
    Sometimes the cheesiest looking places have the bestest food....

Not really sure what to say about unexpected boners..... I'm trying to think of a situation in which said occurance occurs.......... nope.. nuttin..... though, I can think of sitiations that are "wilters"...
    Unless bay is a swich hitter, you are probly right about him liking you better as a girl.... I know I'd be pissed if me wife grew a better 'stache than me....

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I know I'd be pissed if me wife grew a better 'stache than me....
    Was going to post that could possibly be makin' something else potentially awkward as well, but decided not to bother!

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post

hmmm smoky fishy snout hairs.....
    Tee hee

[QUOTE=ssn679doc;1362755]Sometimes the cheesiest looking places have the bestest food....
    QUOTE]

So true! Maybe you should just check it out...
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    in my imagination i'll either get shot by a biker gang walking in or i'll join a biker gang after walking in. in one scenario i'll get an awesome new scar and story to tell, in the other i'll get a leather vest and a 3 wheeled motorcycle that belches flames from the exhaust pipes

i went walking, official walking for teh health, again. i walked further and i didn't worry about bears. i DID worry about a weekend drunk running me over cause no one can drive in this town. and i DID hear a cat weirdly meow from the trees

i did not go to check it out, i've seen enough horror movies

he didn't sound like he was gonna die, he sounded like me was on meth

i didn't stretch after, though i do feel wildly overdue. back is slow to heal but it is healing. in and out of cars is uncomfortable still, the odd random movement

bear is high strung. i had them all on the bed with me and wound up scratching his chest. he'd lay down. he'd close his eyes, i'd ease off, he'd jump up and slam my hand back on his chest with his claws

i'm thinking about feeding him therapeutic levels of alcohol to soothe him to normality. like a beer. just giving him a whole beer. every day.

i just ate a steak that was more like a tiny roast. a tiny, short roast. a thick short steak. my stomach isn't too happy, it tasted slightly different. it probably came off a dead cow.

i'm tired

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    i went shopping and picked up more meat eggs and liver. and oysters... (hurk)
    Hurp I should know better than to check MDA while waiting for my stew to heat and I'm HUNGRY. Nom. Nom.

i also picked up extra sardines for the dogs, i'm going to regret doing that when they get up in my face with fishy snout hairs
    Also PUPPIES!

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    in my imagination i'll either get shot by a biker gang walking in or i'll join a biker gang after walking in. in one scenario i'll get an awesome new scar and story to tell, in the other i'll get a leather vest and a 3 wheeled motorcycle that belches flames from the exhaust pipes

i went walking, official walking for teh health, again. i walked further and i didn't worry about bears. i DID worry about a weekend drunk running me over cause no one can drive in this town. and i DID hear a cat weirdly meow from the trees

i did not go to check it out, i've seen enough horror movies

he didn't sound like he was gonna die, he sounded like me was on meth

i didn't stretch after, though i do feel wildly overdue. back is slow to heal but it is healing. in and out of cars is uncomfortable still, the odd random movement

bear is high strung. i had them all on the bed with me and wound up scratching his chest. he'd lay down. he'd close his eyes, i'd ease off, he'd jump up and slam my hand back on his chest with his claws

i'm thinking about feeding him therapeutic levels of alcohol to soothe him to normality. like a beer. just giving him a whole beer. every day.

i just ate a steak that was more like a tiny roast. a tiny, short roast. a thick short steak. my stomach isn't too happy, it tasted slightly different. it probably came off a dead cow.

i'm tired

Awesome biker fantasy. My bike would have to be purple and I am not sure how scary of a biker I would be.

Good call on not looking for the cat. We all know it was one of those bikers out there!

Not sure the beer would work but he would sleep more. Sadly my Arty is on Prozac for extreme, hurting himself and others, anxiety. It helps but he still has his moments. Prozac is cheaper than beer and E.R. visits.

I hope all my meat comes healthy but dead cows. I would hate to drive by a field and see all the cows with band aids were the steaks were taken.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Ooh - I just thought of something! Do you eat dairy? I had a boyfriend who used to use canned clams or oysters to make dip. 8 oz of cream cheese, the clams/oysters, and some of the water/juice from the can. Dip whatever veggies you like in it. If the oysters are big, chop them fairly fine before you put them in. You can add diced onion and hot sauce also. Oh, and worcestershire sauce if you have it around.

I never realized how tough it can be to get fresh fish in land locked states until I talked to a friend who'd grown up in OK. He said the only fish they ate growing up was canned tuna and fish sticks.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.