Page 33 of 387 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 33

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I always come to your journal for my dose of primal with a side of sexy.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    you are the smouldering yin to my yang, pandapants
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    you are the smouldering yin to my yang, pandapants
    It's because I listen to so much Ke$ha. That dirty just crawls off her youtube videos and transforms me into the sexyfied animal I am.

*cackling*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Dumbass..

beautiful
    yeah you are

some things i wanted to get out of the way;

i believe creationism and evolution are the same thing
    i believe different religions are just different highways to the same location
    as much as it annoys me and i want to fix it, i believe the vegan/fruitarian and prevalent diabeetus are some of natures ways of balancing out the population

i am conservatively liberal and liberally conservative in my beliefs. and i could be wrong. but who really cares, this is the internet where tupac is alive and in hiding, all women have implants and smoothly hairless plasticine skin, all men are tall and hung like horses, and people live out their incestuous fairy fantasies

also, this for any interested
    How to Remove Your Google Search History Before Google's New Privacy Policy Takes Effect

i've been lied to a lot in life. my formative years were not good. so it takes a very long time for me to trust. and when i do, i trust implicitly. even when things look a little funny. until i get lied to. and i catch the lie. and i stop trusting and never really start trusting again. and i don't really know how to get over this, i mean, 'giving it time' doesn't help. forgiving and forgetting never work, because i never forget and if i can't forget, do i really forgive?

for any friendship, for any relationship, trust is paramount. trust is key. trust is ALL. if you have someone's trust then keep it. if you don't, do what you can to fix it.

if you love someone, especially, you fix it

wesley, in the princess bride, wisely said 'there is a shortage of perfect breasts in the world, t'would be a pity to damage yours'

that was a metaphor. for trust. breasts = trust

breasts can also = a free drink in the club
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i've been back and forth on the whfoods site, the iodine thread here and back and forth on a movie

some bodily happenings lead me to believe i am iodine deficient so i bought whole kelp powder caps. i start taking 1, turns out 430 mcg isn't enough so i take 2, my urine gets cloudy so i'm like 'well that's cool i guess'. that only lasts a few days. then i read i need moar, but i'm still not sure how much. still learnin.

i make lists of key nutrient foods and i'm leery. like all this food will attack me. i have food issues. i have days and weeks where i don't want to eat, and when i do want to eat i only want to eat certain things. so having to eat brazil nuts and almonds and papayas and punkin seeds makes me go 'noooo not healthy yummy foooooooods, get out of my mouth, nooooooo'

himalayan salt is on my to-buy list already, i found kelp granules, i can buy all the others locally

but it would be so much easier to eat a supp :3

i have to make a list and schedule everything. i hate schedules. my inner teen rebel cranks up korn and furiously draws more black liner on at the thought of scheduling food of all things

also, i want to cut out dairy as much as possible. i've been drinking a lot of milk lately, and i like melty cheese. and butter... ohhh butter... but i can cut that down to a few times a week, and i read that nutritional yeast tastes cheesy. i will have a hard time not using cream cheese in mashed cauli tho. creamy cheesy cream cheese..

and if you're a female soldier getting dropped off in the middle of a war zone why would you let your hair down so it flies all around your face obscuring your vision? it's philosophical questions like this that keep me up at night
    beautiful
    yeah you are

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    have you been reading Grizz's posts on hypothyroidism and how iodine is the panacea for all ills?
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

*grin* yeah, tho i did do a lot of googling on my own
    beautiful
    yeah you are

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    wesley, in the princess bride, wisely said 'there is a shortage of perfect breasts in the world, t'would be a pity to damage yours'

that was a metaphor. for trust. breasts = trust

breasts can also = a free drink in the club
    This is logic I can follow. And wait, all guys on the internet are hung like horses? Damn, do you have any idea how hard it is to hang a horse?
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony