Page 329 of 382 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339379 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 3819

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 329

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    welp i'm going mostly meat. i gained 6 effing pounds after stopping flour filled emotional eating. i thought it was water weight, i gave it time. my diet hasn't been perfect, but from past experience it shouldn't have results like this

that and a few other personal things had me very down, so i bought some chinese and 2 grilled chicken sandwiches. the upside is it was about half the amount of chinese i used to get and i could definitely taste chemicals

so i ate chinese. a few hours later ate a sandwich. hour and a half ago ate the other. since it's officially "tomorrow" now, it begins and i drank a giant bottle of water. i know it's not a big deal to cut out carby things. but. i don't want to. i LIKE fruit juice. i LIKE sweet potatoes. i LIKE honey and yogurt. if i want (a) then i have to do (b)

i cant work out. sometimes now i can't walk. it feels like i'm being slowly crushed into a box by my body and my anxiety

faghk

and how the faghk did cookie get a tick on his head and have it half fill with blood in less than 24 hours and why was it still alive and wiggling when i yanked it out if he's eaten his pill. oh my god i hate ticks and fleas and mosquitoes. there is no evolutionary purpose for fleas and ticks and i'm pretty sure bats can find different things to eat besides mosquitoes.

i walked through ankle high leaves in 30 degree weather earlier and came in with a flea that had jumped up my leg and tried to bite my face. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD OUTSIDE. IT'S COLD YOU STUPID WHORE.

I've put on about 5 lbs myself since I started the running again. Don't really get that but I figure it coincides with crappier food choices eating with Boyfriend. I'm gonna have to be a bit more careful.

Hatin on the insects myself. Why in the h e l l do we need those little MFers?!?!
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    so i ate chinese. a few hours later ate a sandwich. hour and a half ago ate the other. since it's officially "tomorrow" now, it begins and i drank a giant bottle of water. i know it's not a big deal to cut out carby things. but. i don't want to. i LIKE fruit juice. i LIKE sweet potatoes. i LIKE honey and yogurt. if i want (a) then i have to do (b)
    What happens if you cut out the flour-y stuff and Chinese food and junk, but keep the things like fruit juice, sweet potatoes, honey, & yogurt?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    What happens if you cut out the flour-y stuff and Chinese food and junk, but keep the things like fruit juice, sweet potatoes, honey, & yogurt?
    Common sense?!!? Bah!! 😃
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    my weight stabilizes and my pcos stops being pcos-y

but apparently if i cut most of those out i gain 6 lbs

my hands are thrown in the air. but this week i'm getting stricter with the carbs and we'll see what starts to happen
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Sometimes it's a matter of doing a reset. It's so easy to slip back into bad habits. I buy a package of English Muffins. That's not so bad. So then, out of sheer lazyness, I buy a package of processed cheese. Then... and before you know it, primal is waving at me from the freezer and the fruit bowl and even the cupboards, but the fridge is starting to look a little pre-July 2012.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

it was sad face food, that was all, i promise

i went shopping and picked up more meat eggs and liver. and oysters... (hurk)

i also picked up extra sardines for the dogs, i'm going to regret doing that when they get up in my face with fishy snout hairs
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    I bet they are going to be happy little fishy faces!

I am going back to keto to help undo some of my vacation badness. Yeah!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member

i also picked up extra sardines for the dogs, i'm going to regret doing that when they get up in my face with fishy snout hairs
    Oysters make great soup/chowder. Sub for the clams in either New England or Manhattan style chowder and yum.

"fishy snout hairs" cracked me up. hahaha
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member

fishy snout hairs may be a good argument for shaved snouts...

but what if they look like naked mole rats after shaving their faces? 'mommy loves you but it scares me now when you stare at me in the dark'

something like this, if it shows up.

and this freakin thing melted all my insides

https://medium.com/thoughts-on-creativity/6f4cb1886d41

ate a steak. ate a bane. caught up on tv shows. have steak in my teeth. my tongue is my toothpick. back thing is getting better.

after a day of being crushed by the feels i'm now more hopeful

i am not looking forward to eating oysters. they are mushier than liver and taste strange and livery. they are the liver of the sea. and i don't mind liver, but i do mind oysters. but i'm eating them anyway because god help me, i'm dumb.
    beautiful
    yeah you are