Page 326 of 360 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3597

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 326

Shop Now
    Am I missing something here? Boneless ribs are called country style and they're actually a boston butt cut in thick slices.

And I here ya on the Sweet Baby Rays...
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by excursivey View Post
    Reading all your cleverness is one big thing that keeps me on these forums. Not to be too stalkery...

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Am I missing something here? Boneless ribs are called country style and they're actually a boston butt cut in thick slices.

And I here ya on the Sweet Baby Rays...
    welllllllllllll welllllllllllllll wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll

hiya, quiet person

the dogs got their blasted pills, fleas and worms. the weird warm weather is making for some vicious and confused fleas

food today; fish lunch with mahm, sausage balls, grapefruit juice, bane, unsweet tea with a shot of cranberry, thanksgiving type ham, some cranberry sauce (out of the can. t'is the season.), glass of milk

i effing love canned cranberry sauce. i make some during the holidays, that is quite delightful if i do say so myself, but there's something about the canned stuff.

once again i haven't done anything of note, once again because my back is being extra bitcherous. i can move a little easier, but that means jack in the scheme of things i reckon

bay may be coming to visit next month, that makes me happy. but i was hoping to be moving more to lose some weight before he got here so i'm disappointed. at least my food is more or less on track.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Reading your list of foods: wouldn't it be nice if boy balls tasted like sausage!?!

I wish your back would stop being a bitch and behave!

Depends, how much chewing and swallowing would be involved i dont ask for me, i ask for the bay
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Humm, I did not think this out since I know any chewing beyond a gentle nibble is discouraged. Maybe just smelled of sausage? Or chocolate!

Maybe i can gently coerce him into letting me dip him in brownie batter..

Can we do this with all men?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I like how you think!

There are a lot of men I would not lick, even dipped in gf brownie batter!

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post

i effing love canned cranberry sauce. i make some during the holidays, that is quite delightful if i do say so myself, but there's something about the canned stuff.
    I love the canned stuff too. I know it's like mutant but I don't care.

Hope your back settles down!
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    I like how you think!

There are a lot of men I would not lick, even dipped in gf brownie batter!
    There's a sig line right there.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by excursivey View Post
    I love the canned stuff too. I know it's like mutant but I don't care.

Hope your back settles down!
    thank you it's mostly okay right now so toes are crossed

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    There's a sig line right there.
    it really is haha

i try not to think of the internet as real life too much, cause then you just, like, drown. there are bad people in the world, and they put their badness online, and it's saved forever for others to gaze upon and despair

i'm no saint myself. it's close, though. but when i've had a bad day or when i'm feeling particularly froggy, i like to lob insults at people who are acting douchey and the best part is when they hurl them right back. it's cathartic. it's also good times.

i feel kinda bad when my douchetide recedes though. 'you look like an asshole, now everyone in the whole world will hate you'

i like to think that if i've stood up for you or your friends, there would be some kind of head-nod respect in passing. but snarking something i didn't say and the others with me didn't say on another thread.. well then. goodness. see if i act all kumbyah for your ass again

sleep today; 3ish hours

food today; sugar free grape koolaid (shut up i'm a grown up), burger patty, tomato slices, hot wings that weren't hot enough, boiled eggs. i can't remember if i had anything else to drink, i'm kind of tired.

it's cold. it looks like fall. bear blends in perfectly with the leaves on the ground. i didn't have a camera. i'm sad.

i promised bay i'd contour and highlight my breasts for him. we'll see how big i can make those babies look.

beautiful
    yeah you are