Page 325 of 389 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335375 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 3883

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 325

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I have a confession to make. One day after I'd lost a ton of weight (over 100 pounds) and I was feeling all full of myself, I saw a very heavy woman eating a burrito in her car. While I'm too mannerful (is that a word?) to say anything out loud, I did make a disparaging remark in my head. I've never done it again. It made me feel like garbage.
    I hope this comes out right: I sometimes find myself thinking things like this while I'm jogging and come across a big person jogging. But then I realize how it must be for them to get out there and do it and I think rock on, at least you're out here. It's the keeping trying I figure matters?
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I agree Ex. I read somewhere that the average person takes eight tries to quit smoking, so I figure it often takes more than one try to accomplish things. Eventually something good has to stick.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    it surprises me at how many people read this

i know there's like billions of people on the internet, but if it was just 1 other person i'd still be surprised that anyone reads this

i question all of your tastes in reading material

time for tmi! my uterus is spotting, i'm still unknocked up which is good

i ate waaaaaaaay too much ham and joanie's pic of hot dog stuffed pizza crust about had me puking. i think doritos and cake icing is my limit for strange food combos. you can thank my aunt for that one

bbq chips and chocolate ice cream remains my forever favorite combination. i don't know who came up with that, but it probably involved drugs of some kind. i don't eat it very often but when i do i enjoy the hell out of it

i've pissed the gods off somehow. the area below my broken areas is effed. i actually yipped like a miniature poodle yesterday while on the phone and bay asked 'what was that?'

that was me, i'm a dog now

i am officially sick of spending money, so of course cookie got worms and i have to buy more dog pills

STOP. EATING. CAT. CRAP. STOP ESCAPING AND EATING CAT CRAP. OH MY GOD JUST STOP EATING CAT CRAP.

i've been dog yipping all day and night. i should apply to be an animal voice actor. 'can you do a cat?' yip 'hamster?' ...yip

i guzzled grapefruit juice. giant gulps of cold liquid always feels good somehow

mother effer i'm just gonna get a torso cast so i can't move til it's done making me yip

okay i guess i'm gonna close all 5000 tabs and lay down a while now. there's nobody to talk to right now so i keep typing stuff
    Last edited by bloodorchid; 11-07-2013 at 02:49 AM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Hope you feel better after a lie down.

Lean muscle = muscle that does not quite stand up on it's own?

bloodorchid, those salty sweet combos can be a killer. I used to like chocolate chip cookies and beer. "Diet" popcorn and ice cream. After over a year of doing this kind of eating, I finally can walk by a chips aisle and ignore them (thank goodness). I find that pork rinds take their place very nicely with not a carb or grain in sight. Sadly, I still like bread.

BrainInABody, I think lean muscle is what's on boneless ribs.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    I love savory & sweet things together. Every Easter, I have kielbasa and pascha cheese together. Paskha (dish) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia It's basically farmer's cheese, powdered sugar, butter, and some spices. Really good on toasted cinnamon raisin bread (even though I dislike raisins).
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    When I was a kid these neighbor kids introduced us to frosting on saltines. They called them margarites (not sure how to spell that but sounds like margarita without the "ah" sound on the end). I could eat those til I make myself sick. So Doritos and frosting sound pretty good.

Reading all your cleverness is one big thing that keeps me on these forums. Not to be too stalkery...
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

BrainInABody, I think lean muscle is what's on boneless ribs.
    Ribs without bones?! WITCHCRAFT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BrainInABody View Post
    Ribs without bones?! WITCHCRAFT!!!
    Blessed be.

B*tch-lite

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Blessed be.
    with Sweet Baby Rays.......