Page 324 of 358 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 3574

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 324

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    i was introduced via sushi. they didn't have a taste, but then they weren't dolloped on but spread

and then pop pop pop in my teeth

when i see formerly overweight people say things like 'i was disgusting' and 'gross fat', make disparaging remarks about fat people and i'm just.. like.. you're still the same person. the same. person.

do you seriously hate yourself as much as it looks like you do? are you projecting now? wtf

and don't try to pull the 'i just want to help' when the words you're using are gonna turn more people away than bring them in

meh

boiled eggs, burger patty, tomato slices, brussells sprouts, tea, diet bane
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    The comments that some of the formerly fat people make here are so unkind that I do actually feel a little sorry for them. Or I would if I was not thinking how nasty being thinner has made them. I don't really have much of a tolerance for unkind/absolutely non empathetic people. It is actually pretty easy to be kind but not as fun as hanging with the popular but oh so full of themselves that they injure themselves tooting their own horns crowd

Love caviar! One of my faves that is so easy to make is halving a small boiled baby red potato, putting a dollop of creme freche or sour cream on it with caviar on top. For Christmas I will do red caviar the minced green onion. Some people like minced hard boiled egg on it too but not me. Don't tell Gay Panda but once I did this with the tiny purple potatoes from Whole Foods. So pretty!

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    Some people like minced hard boiled egg on it too but not me. Don't tell Gay Panda but once I did this with the tiny purple potatoes from Whole Foods. So pretty!
    BBBBBLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

* runs out of journal *

Hey, have you checked out Muscle&Fitness Hers? I used to have stacks of it at home, then they did a revamp and the magazine got more like Shape (shudder) so I stopped buying it for the longest time, but it's still my go-to mag when I want to get inspired.

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post

* runs out of journal *
    Tee hee. That's funny. 😃.

At first I was afraid you meant me on the mean comments because I mentioned my "old fat foodie friend". But I stumbled into that thread. In my own defense he's been my friend for years, thus old, he is factually fat, and he's a total foodie. So I wasn't trying to be mean. Promise!!
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Anyone with a yellow Lab cannot, under our constitution, be mean. I distinctly remember that day in Con Law! Using the descriptor of fat is not mean when it was used to factually describe someone and to set the scene. Using the word fatties in a negative way is different.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I have a confession to make. One day after I'd lost a ton of weight (over 100 pounds) and I was feeling all full of myself, I saw a very heavy woman eating a burrito in her car. While I'm too mannerful (is that a word?) to say anything out loud, I did make a disparaging remark in my head. I've never done it again. It made me feel like garbage.

There's some quote somewhere about the oppressed becoming oppressors. And while it was given in a political context, I see it all the time in these forums from so-called success stories. Show me what you look like in five years, then I'll call you a success - and I include myself in that also.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    I'm with you Blood. I dont partake in the Science vs God debate because I dont believe they are mutally exclusive. To me, Science is "God". It's all just an energy unfolding and refolding. Religion is something different altogether, and most atheists are actually unbelievers in religion, not "god".
    Yeah, I never understood the way that evolutionist=athiest and creationist=christian got equated in that thread....
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    The comments that some of the formerly fat people make here are so unkind that I do actually feel a little sorry for them. Or I would if I was not thinking how nasty being thinner has made them. I don't really have much of a tolerance for unkind/absolutely non empathetic people. It is actually pretty easy to be kind but not as fun as hanging with the popular but oh so full of themselves that they injure themselves tooting their own horns crowd

Love caviar! One of my faves that is so easy to make is halving a small boiled baby red potato, putting a dollop of creme freche or sour cream on it with caviar on top. For Christmas I will do red caviar the minced green onion. Some people like minced hard boiled egg on it too but not me. Don't tell Gay Panda but once I did this with the tiny purple potatoes from Whole Foods. So pretty!
    i'm not kind enough to feel sorry for them. my gramma tells me all the time 'you can't help but feel sorry for (douche of the week)' to try and bring out my charitable nature

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post

* runs out of journal *
    if gay panda purple panda pony pants isn't running in terror out of here, someone isn't doing something right

Quote Originally Posted by BrainInABody View Post
    Hey, have you checked out Muscle&Fitness Hers? I used to have stacks of it at home, then they did a revamp and the magazine got more like Shape (shudder) so I stopped buying it for the longest time, but it's still my go-to mag when I want to get inspired.
    that was my fave mag until the new editor came in, now it's LOW CARB IS UNHEALTHY, LEAN MUSCLE, GRAIN-FREE WILL KILL YOU

lean muscle. i don't even know what that is

Quote Originally Posted by excursivey View Post
    Tee hee. That's funny. ��.

At first I was afraid you meant me on the mean comments because I mentioned my "old fat foodie friend". But I stumbled into that thread. In my own defense he's been my friend for years, thus old, he is factually fat, and he's a total foodie. So I wasn't trying to be mean. Promise!!
    no, i do my own judging from time to time but it's for the people who deserve it. them broad swept 'fatty fat fatties are disgusting and i hate them. moooo' is what pisses me off. there are so many overweight people here that being that dumb pretty much alienates 80% of the people you interact with

and it's unnecessary, sometimes it still gets to me and i've been pretty numb to it for a while so god knows how someone who isn't expecting to see it HERE will feel

Anyone with a yellow Lab cannot, under our constitution, be mean. I distinctly remember that day in Con Law! Using the descriptor of fat is not mean when it was used to factually describe someone and to set the scene. Using the word fatties in a negative way is different.
    if i were a betting (wo)man i'd lay down 5 bucks ripped was never as huge as he claims

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I have a confession to make. One day after I'd lost a ton of weight (over 100 pounds) and I was feeling all full of myself, I saw a very heavy woman eating a burrito in her car. While I'm too mannerful (is that a word?) to say anything out loud, I did make a disparaging remark in my head. I've never done it again. It made me feel like garbage.

There's some quote somewhere about the oppressed becoming oppressors. And while it was given in a political context, I see it all the time in these forums from so-called success stories. Show me what you look like in five years, then I'll call you a success - and I include myself in that also.
    i judge when it's called for. people who ate so much they became bed ridden then yell at the people who have to feed them because they can't feed themselves. the obese dude i saw on some tlc show who was nothing but rolls in the bed laying back like a king while his home nurse had to shove her arm an inch at a time between his legs just to wipe him down

i judged him big time

the words of the people coming out of the woodwork on that thread tho, holy hell

Quote Originally Posted by magicmerl View Post
    Yeah, I never understood the way that evolutionist=athiest and creationist=christian got equated in that thread....
    merl!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    merl!

high-five-header.jpg
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right