Page 323 of 387 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333373 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3869

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 323

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    oddly not good O.O woo laws

i had 2 hot dogs and a few bites of spaghetti and brownies at gramma's. supper was bastardized reubens, corned beef rolled around kraut and diced pickles and mozz cheese and heated up. it wasn't as good as i thought it would be but it was something

bay once asked me 'why do you read that mess' re; female muscle mags. they get me in the right frame of mind, boo bear and as much as i haven't liked reading oxygen the last year or so, i picked up the new one and now i'm all 'yeah! flex it! light WEIGHT light WEEEEIGHT! bro do you even lift?!' again

i like to pretend. you know. it's not pathetic or anything. i can totally lift weights any time i want, you know, i'm just on a rest day. worked my lats and traps too hard. totes.

I WANNA BE A GYM RAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

WWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYY

I WANT TO DEAD LIFT AND LEG PRESS AND WORK OUT AND GET MUSCLESSSSSSSSSS

STUPID BACK!!!!! AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

something that bugs me is fx makeup artists that clearly are not aware of what torn flesh looks like. it does not stick up like an explosion, it hangs and sags. unless it's thin strips of top skin, then it can sag, hang, curl, what-have-you. i've seen my bones up close, trust me i'm an expert. go buy a roast and hack at it then pour fake blood all in it to get some kind of idea. stupids. you can be shock and awe gory as well as realistic

and knife wounds that pucker up like an ant hill! wtf! i saw one dude that made a 'peeled hand' and only used 3 white straws for his 4 fingers. oh my gahhhhd.....

think about what you're doing and quit ticking me off.

good thing i didn't buy sibling's christmas makeup yet, i asked her what she liked so i could narrow it down and none of the holiday sets had her colors

the other girly relative also wants 15 dollar mascara and i don't know how i feel about that. once i put something in the Done File i'm done with it

i want beef stroganoff and low carb peanut butter cookies...
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i've been following the god and paleo thread and the turn of it is making me think of this, but i don't have any real coherent way to express my thoughts so i guess i'll just put it here

either god sows his seeds far and wide or we're all real tiny ants

Hubble Deep Field - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i believe it's both. creationism is evolution. toss a bunch of seeds out and see what grows. or maybe i got fooled with everyone else and it's just a lot of photoshop

some lady booed bill nye the science guy for saying the moon reflected the sun, it wasn't a source of light on its own 'we believe in god' then flouncing with the children. i alternately hate flounces and find them a source of entertainment. the most gob smacking is when there is a flounce with no follow-up. they just stay after proclaiming before god and all they're leaving because meanies made them cry. you see it every once in a while onpretty much every forum and it's a cheap pot shot insult when they get in another argument

cheap pot shots are both fun and good for you. i promise. a quick 'i thought you were leaving', then suddenly your cholesterol is down, you lose 20 lbs, your hair regrows and super models want to sleep with you

putting on pants was an interesting experience this morning. i got to do it with one arm, a few fingers and as little body movement as possible. it appears i can't sit anywhere these days. i'll be stuck standing the rest of my life.

standing is for poor people.

beautiful
    yeah you are

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    I'm with you Blood. I dont partake in the Science vs God debate because I dont believe they are mutally exclusive. To me, Science is "God". It's all just an energy unfolding and refolding. Religion is something different altogether, and most atheists are actually unbelievers in religion, not "god".
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

yessss, my people. when i get around to making peanut butter cookies i'm giving you one
    beautiful
    yeah you are

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    yessss, my people. when i get around to making peanut butter cookies i'm giving you one
    There are three things wrong with that proposition... peanut, butter, and cookies. Offer to make me pavlova with cottage cheese and maple syrup topping and we're talking
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    I'm with you Blood. I dont partake in the Science vs God debate because I dont believe they are mutally exclusive. To me, Science is "God". It's all just an energy unfolding and refolding. Religion is something different altogether, and most atheists are actually unbelievers in religion, not "god".
    That's a pretty good way of putting it...
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

ugh. fine. precooking food is worth the hassle. back hurts like a bitch though. but being hungry and just reaching for cooked food in the fridge is nice.

and this man is freaking adorable. he's like a puppy if a puppy were a grown man who spoke like a people, adorably

and i want almost all of this

31 Gluten Free Dishes To Make In November
    beautiful
    yeah you are

my walmart is becoming fancy. there was a brief foray of live lobster selling, but that ended.

i was surprised enough when they started selling refined coconut oil. now there's unrefined coconut oil, caviar, jarred vegetables from china and (apparently) grass fed butter from new zealand

the butter is delicious btw. if that's what grass fed tastes like, sign me up permanently. i haven't felt enough of an urge to eat caviar to pay 8 dollars for a teensy jar though

...i like popping the tiny eggs between my front teeth

but not for 8$

food earlier; burger patty, some hot wings, tomato slice, fried cabbage, boiled eggs. food tonight; steak, fried mushrooms, sweet potato mush

the boys like the butter too, and they were probably happy i shared and wish i shared more. i haven't shared much lately. but they got yolks yesterday, and waka got some up his nose which sounded uncomfortable and kinda gross when he started making wet sounding snorts

i'm kinda tired now
    beautiful
    yeah you are

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    I'm gonna have to try caviar sometime. I think it's gonna be a love or hate kinda thing...
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...