Page 320 of 399 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 3982

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 320

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    hiya sneaky
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i bit my finger til it bled! aaaaaaaaaagggggggggggghhhhhhhhh it stings

a muscle under my back right ribs hurts. i don't know what to do about that.

i found a new every day makeup look

bay asked the other day if his muscles were too big. god no, i want to hang on you like a 40s useless heroine.

i had a bunned burger again and it was only after i ate it that i thought 'NO! NO WHAT DID YOU DO! YOU'RE HAVING A SECOND PERIOD IN A ROW! IDIOT!'

although technically so far it's just real angry pms and cramps

still. idiot.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    hiya sneaky
    Hidey hooooo!

Yes, I admit: I snuck in a few times but never commented. Can I play with your gang now?
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    Guys and finesse? Or making sense to a woman? That would be like seeing a leprechaun riding an unicorn chasing the Easter Bunny.
    That almost made me shoot water out my nose...
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Cracking up at the every day makeup tutorial. LOL - sometimes you scare me.

LOL @ V's description!

Waving at the bare one.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Hidey hooooo!

Yes, I admit: I snuck in a few times but never commented. Can I play with your gang now?
    yeah, i'll even share my favorite barbie

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Cracking up at the every day makeup tutorial. LOL - sometimes you scare me.

LOL @ V's description!

Waving at the bare one.
    that's the sweetest thing anyone's said to me all day!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    Guys and finesse? Or making sense to a woman? That would be like seeing a leprechaun riding an unicorn chasing the Easter Bunny.
    Why would guys use a hair product designed for women? I mean, we have hair products designed for guys... Irish Spring, Lava, Old Spice Swagger.... you know... guy soap

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Why would guys use a hair product designed for women? I mean, we have hair products designed for guys... Irish Spring, Lava, Old Spice Swagger.... you know... guy soap
    Exactly. Who has enough hair to require a different type of soap for it? O.o

As for making sense to women, men are very simple creatures and not hard to understand at all. Sounds like user error on the part of women to me.

Dhansakdave is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Exactly. Who has enough hair to require a different type of soap for it? O.o
    Not this hombre, take two botlles into the shower, nah just wash and fork off....

As for making sense to women, men are very simple creatures and not hard to understand at all. Sounds like user error on the part of women to me.
    Some simpler than others, thought I'd get that one in before someone else did....Bit yer right!
    Last edited by Dhansakdave; 10-30-2013 at 06:54 AM.

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Heh heh. Well if only there was a MANUAL!?!?!
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...