Page 318 of 381 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319320328368 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 3810

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 318

sidewinder is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by excursivey View Post
    At least being in AZ that is one thing I don't deal with. We don't do it.
    I work at a company with locations all over the country so I keep a timezone map handy. I often stare longingly at Arizona (and Indiana? They don't switch either, do they? Or is it just certain counties?) and wonder when the other states will get their acts together. I fantasize about just refusing to change MY clock until the practicalities of that sink in and I resign myself to inevitable awful 1-2 weeks of adjustment.

Yeah, I'm having a woe is me kinda day. Yeah, I just dumped it all over your journal, BO. Sorry about that.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Lolcats feelz your pain kid. I'm right there with you on that. I was posting in another journal about seasonal affective depressive problems I tend to get. You get anything like that? Could shorter daylight hours be messing with you/
    global warming made october feel like summer til last week. kinda weird, in a nice and weird way. i was tired and my usual tough-it-outtedness was out of gas

Quote Originally Posted by sidewinder View Post
    Ugh. Daylight savings is SOOOOO STOOOOOOPID.
    yes it is

Anyways Orchid I hope today is better.
    it is

food yesterday; pig steaks and sliced beets for lunch, leftovers for supper. food today; fried fish lunch with ma, later will be meatloaf & mashed cauli & spaghetti squash spinach alfredo

my hands are ragged and i've peeled most of the skin off my fingers

i went walking this morning and it made my back burn like hellfire

i drew penises for bay and he said he laughed. yesterday i said i was feeling bad and i think he asked what i was gonna do. i said draw a penis with wings, so he teased me til i gave in last night. it actually helped my mood, and him thinking it was funny helped more. so i played with my nails and polish and dotting tools and meditated while they dried and that was nice too.

and i guess that's it for now

Last edited by bloodorchid; 10-25-2013 at 11:04 AM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

oh laws. i died.

lol

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    First thing that came to my mind as soon I saw the Halloween thingy was this, quality ain't the greatest but....

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Shoot I have one cat that acts kinda like that about every other day. She's Dr Jekyl and Mr Hyde.

Hope you are well today.
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Which is great but confusing at the same time. Right around time change I always get confused. "Oh, I should call mom but wait, wtf time is it in FL right now? Am I two hours behind them? Three? One? Uh...." I also game online and I always get thrown off there as well. "So the fleet is at blah Eve time which is wait, does Iceland change their clocks? Hmm...if they do, do they do it the same day? Hell, lets log in and see. Oh, they are blah hours ahead. Huh, is that more than yesterday? Less? F*ck."
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Which is great but confusing at the same time. Right around time change I always get confused. "Oh, I should call mom but wait, wtf time is it in FL right now? Am I two hours behind them? Three? One? Uh...." I also game online and I always get thrown off there as well. "So the fleet is at blah Eve time which is wait, does Iceland change their clocks? Hmm...if they do, do they do it the same day? Hell, lets log in and see. Oh, they are blah hours ahead. Huh, is that more than yesterday? Less? F*ck."
    Yes, I know exactly what you mean. I can never remember, so are the we the same as California right or an hour different? Still I'm glad we don't do it. I spent 3 years in Nebraska going to law school and this little fall blues I get here is child's play compared to how it felt there in the winter where it would get dark at like 4 pm. And it was SOOOOO cold. I've spent most of my life here and I need long warm dry days...
    Breathe. Move forward.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    I've spent most of my life here and I need long warm dry days...
    Indeed. "I want to live in a place where I have to dig my car out of the snow" said no canio6 ever.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

that video was so 80s it out 80'd the actual 80s

and the sex thread got closed right when i was having fun. i'm disappointed.

there is pms. the warm front coming after after the cold front woke all the stingy bugs up. they all thought i was a flower.

i was a very nervous flower

and cookie is smelly again, i just bathed him a few days ago and these are dogs i can go months without bathing because they're generally stink and grossness free. maybe worms? he escaped and had some fine cat crap dining. maybe he's just a boy? i don't know. but quit stinkin up the place, son

i believe now my spine is just a bunch of crumbles in a bendy tube. i'm seriously thinking about making an appt and saying 'x-ray me nao pls k'

i've weaned down to having un-optimal food about once a day. it's difficult. i'm generally uncomfortable so erroneous discomfort pisses me off. it's easier on me and my mood to take a middle road path
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    that video was so 80s it out 80'd the actual 80s

and the sex thread got closed right when i was having fun. i'm disappointed.

there is pms. the warm front coming after after the cold front woke all the stingy bugs up. they all thought i was a flower.

i was a very nervous flower

and cookie is smelly again, i just bathed him a few days ago and these are dogs i can go months without bathing because they're generally stink and grossness free. maybe worms? he escaped and had some fine cat crap dining. maybe he's just a boy? i don't know. but quit stinkin up the place, son

i believe now my spine is just a bunch of crumbles in a bendy tube. i'm seriously thinking about making an appt and saying 'x-ray me nao pls k'

i've weaned down to having un-optimal food about once a day. it's difficult. i'm generally uncomfortable so erroneous discomfort pisses me off. it's easier on me and my mood to take a middle road path
    I'm almost afraid to ask this lest your journal get shut down but I'm talking about DOGS here so nobody get uppity: Is it possible Cookie's a n a l glands are clogged up? I've known dogs that get that once in a while and they've stunk. Some dogs have general problems with it and others just get it randomly. The vet can express them. Just a thought.

I can't read that thread where I am now so I hope what's left is still up when I get home. Seemed mostly tame...
    Breathe. Move forward.