Page 315 of 395 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325365 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3947

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 315

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    i'm not sure what i am o.O sometimes i'd like to have a large group of friends to do things with, but mostly i'm fine just talking to bay for days on end. i was out shopping the other day and saw a cousin at the store 'oh hey how are you?' and i'm just like okay i'm ready to leave now. i get tense, i'm weird

food today; yogurt and a glass of milk early this morning. a bowl of taco salad minus the lettuce less early. some greens, cornbread and chicken at gramma's.

i got about 4 hours of sleep. pretty tired. i should vacuum.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

so i vacuumed. i even mopped.

i had cramps the last 2 days. i'm short of temper. my back hurts. i had 4 hours of sleep. i'm either in pms again already or i'm short tempered because i'm tired and my back hurts. it's like a carny game, me guessing which one's causing it

i find dog hairs in new and surprising locations all the time

i'm going to shave them down bald

i saw chocolate and roasted garlic ice cream. i'm unsure how i feel about that, other than negatively

fried cabbage could make a decent supper, but i think i'd fall asleep waiting for it to cook
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i fell asleep. i dreamed i heard an alligator hiss at the door and it was perfectly rational because people keep all kinds of weird pets in the woods, how am i going to keep it from eating my dogs though?

that was my dream thought process

i dozed off after i woke up and dreamed i heard a man talking right behind me. that woke me up real fast

the boys are put up, i had a bowl of chili and a glass of milk. i'm trying to remember all the ways i made bitter green things palatable back when i first did primal. all i can remember is lots of goat cheese, lemon pepper and hollandaise

i can cook. sometimes.

making hollandaise the first time made me feel exceptionally fancy. of course when i wanted to make some for my mom to try it was just a clumpy, buttery mess

bay and i have been talking about what kind of house we want to live in. that 'we'. i like that we.

this. is. delightful!

beautiful
    yeah you are

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    BO darling girl - how are you????????
    Have you been behaving in my abscence???????
    We had a program on nz tv a wee while ago about dangerous pets, and this guy had these huge lizards as pets. They were about 1.5 metres long. Anyhow the guy hadn,t been seen for a week or two, and it turned out that he got really sick, didn't feed his monitor Lizzie's, and so while he was laying about sick as a dog, they ate him!!!!! Simple as that.
    So my suggestion is get a couple of slaters and dream about them instead-------please
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    bay and i have been talking about what kind of house we want to live in. that 'we'. i like that we.

this. is. delightful!
    Yay!
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

WaylandC is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    BO darling girl - how are you????????
    Have you been behaving in my abscence???????
    We had a program on nz tv a wee while ago about dangerous pets, and this guy had these huge lizards as pets. They were about 1.5 metres long. Anyhow the guy hadn,t been seen for a week or two, and it turned out that he got really sick, didn't feed his monitor Lizzie's, and so while he was laying about sick as a dog, they ate him!!!!! Simple as that.
    So my suggestion is get a couple of slaters and dream about them instead-------please
    G x
    why would i want to behave when misbehaving is so much more fun and profitable?

Quote Originally Posted by WaylandC View Post
    c'mere you

beautiful
    yeah you are

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Is it weird the first thing I noticed about that gif was the aveda shampoo bottle in the shower. I do love me some aveda goodness tho.

i can't tell what anything is, she must not have been offered to product place
    beautiful
    yeah you are

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I wish I had a cat

Or 5