Page 314 of 387 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324364 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3863

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 314

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    i decided to roam around the pcos section of google. it's like i never left, it's all the same questions only with different faces. it did make me feel a little anxious though, almost like 'i need to take that supplement, i have to take that supplement'

so i guess as with all things, the simpler i keep my information the better

meatballs for breakfast. yogurt and a peach for lunch. leftover piece of steak & rolled up baloney/bologna, cheese and mustard for snack

i have a spaghetti squash i can't decide what i want to do with

i'd like it if i could soda stream some bubbly water without the heavy chemical taste. and i really haven't liked being around people today, so i got to pretend i wasn't annoyed/angry/on edge

i feel hungry again already and i don't know if it's from the bane in front of me or from being a carb fiend the last several months
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Word on the Internet is artificial sweeteners can stimulate the appetite. Ever heard any of that stuff?

Yeah thats been my experience, i figure its the sweet taste. Im gonna pay attention to see if the stevia does the same because its scientific
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    Yeah thats been my experience, i figure its the sweet taste. Im gonna pay attention to see if the stevia does the same because its scientific
    I read that stevia is the same

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Yes, I'd go with that angle.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

We're men, Gus; the world is our toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Yes, I'd go with that angle.
    Hey me and Joanie agree on something!

**slow motion high fives all around**

**kumbaya plays softly in the background**

"Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

excursivey is offline Senior Member

and i really haven't liked being around people today, so i got to pretend i wasn't annoyed/angry/on edge
    Was feeling like that myself yesterday. We had a work going away thing for somebody who I really like but I am such an incredible loser at parties. I used to be a little better when I was younger but I wonder if old age leads to introversion sometimes...
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    Hey me and Joanie agree on something!

**slow motion high fives all around**

**kumbaya plays softly in the background**
    and an 80s music montage of team work

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    grosssss peace and love

Quote Originally Posted by excursivey View Post
    Was feeling like that myself yesterday. We had a work going away thing for somebody who I really like but I am such an incredible loser at parties. I used to be a little better when I was younger but I wonder if old age leads to introversion sometimes...
    so it's not just me then

food today will soon be stir fried cabbage and chicken, the last of the juice watered down. my stomach started hurting last night while i was root beering and i don't know if it was from the soda stream water again or the stevia

hmmm. hmmmmm.

i also did the rock bottom burlesque dvd finally. the gyrating was easier than the twerking

'okay bounce! now push your butt back! now just bounce your butt! '

i caaaaaaan't aaaaaaaaagh
    beautiful
    yeah you are

grosssss peace and love

so it's not just me then

food today will soon be stir fried cabbage and chicken, the last of the juice watered down. my stomach started hurting last night while i was root beering and i don't know if it was from the soda stream water again or the stevia

hmmm. hmmmmm.

i also did the rock bottom burlesque dvd finally. the gyrating was easier than the twerking

'okay bounce! now push your butt back! now just bounce your butt! '

i caaaaaaan't aaaaaaaaagh
    LOL on peace and love being gross. Also, elephant bells made people look like isosceles triangles. So, even though it was a fun time to live, it wasn't perfect.

I'm a gregarious introvert. Put me in a situation where the people go away (parties, bars, etc.) and I'm the life of the party. Something ongoing like grilling with the neighbors on a regular basis makes me uncomfortable - like people expect me to behave a certain way or to like them even after the event is over.

B*tch-lite