Page 313 of 387 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323363 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3868

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 313

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Have you ever checked out the Perfect Health Diet?

let's say i did meatneggs for a week and ate potatoes and honey yogurt on the weekend, would i make things suck more or less for my body if i were looking to rein in this crazy hormone stuff?
    I don't know. If I were to ask on this board, I'd either go to the steak and eggs thread, or the resistant starch thread. I don't think anything has blown up there yet.

My guess would be that if carbs make your hormones go wacky, probably leveling off would be better than extremes. But the flip side could be true - IOW maybe five days off (of carbs) and two days on would lower overall carb intake and so it would help. But if you're a person who gets carb flu, you might spend days on end feeling like crap, praying for the weekend.

I am no help!

"Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

We're men, Gus; the world is our toilet.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Meat and eggs? Why in Peat's name would you want to do that? Because SUGAR!!!!/sarc off/ Sorry.... had to vent....

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post

I don't know. If I were to ask on this board, I'd either go to the steak and eggs thread, or the resistant starch thread. I don't think anything has blown up there yet.

My guess would be that if carbs make your hormones go wacky, probably leveling off would be better than extremes. But the flip side could be true - IOW maybe five days off (of carbs) and two days on would lower overall carb intake and so it would help. But if you're a person who gets carb flu, you might spend days on end feeling like crap, praying for the weekend.

I am no help!

why does food have to be so hard?! waaaaaaaaaaaagh

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Meat and eggs? Why in Peat's name would you want to do that? Because SUGAR!!!!/sarc off/ Sorry.... had to vent....
    oh for peat's sake, doc

ima tell you tho, if i could get away with eating more honey yogurt than i do, i would. MMNG.

i'm too tired to wanna do updates. but updates. food; meatballs and dressing last night. roast and zukes this morning. milk.

rootbeer stevia came in, 1 dropper is not enough, 3 is too many because the stevia aftertaste was heavy. the butt dancing dvd did too, but too tired to. blood sugar got low, and the fact that i'm at that point again pisses me off. i read some bodyclutter love-yourself book pages and it was a nice reminder to stop being a dumbass regarding my all or nothing, pushing myself too much sometimes, teeth-gritting through pain when i don't have to actions

what can i say? i'm can give good advice. i don't follow my own good advice.

the boys are starting their winter shed. i wonder how many treats it'll take to let me vacuum them

halloweeeeeeeen. the shaving scene... still cringey after all this time

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

OMG - there's rootbeer stevia? My first thought: Vanilla protein shake made with a lot of ice and rootbeer stevia. It's a protein rootbeer float! Kinda.

I have a hard time following good advice also.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    I give a lot of good advice while eating Cadbury Creme Eggs.

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    PCOS SUCKS!!

I find that even eating at 75-100 carbs that my mood swings are a little better and I don't gain. At those levels, you can have a small amount of potatoes and a couple pieces of fruit. I operate best in keto but sometimes life happens. I tried to do the Peat thing and all I got for it was two new shiny cysts. The Perfect Health Diet is a good read.

And PCOS SUCKS!

vh67 is offline Senior Member

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post

oh for peat's sake, doc

ima tell you tho, if i could get away with eating more honey yogurt than i do, i would. MMNG.

the butt dancing dvd did too, but too tired to.

what can i say? i'm can give good advice. i don't follow my own good advice.

the boys are starting their winter shed. i wonder how many treats it'll take to let me vacuum them
    Yogurt is yum.... I mix mine with some strawberry preserves we made a crap load of....

butt dancing? Video or it never happened! lol

advice is easy to give, hard to take.... kinda like medicine...

Winter is coming........ time to start my seasonal fur covering..... though it has been a couple of years since I last grew a beard...

Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    Funny stuff! The cats in the dog beds are hilarious!

B*tch-lite

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    OMG - there's rootbeer stevia? My first thought: Vanilla protein shake made with a lot of ice and rootbeer stevia. It's a protein rootbeer float! Kinda.

I have a hard time following good advice also.
    i also saw vanilla cream, orange, lemon drop, grape, chocolate and hazelnut. grape is next on my list *nodnod*

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    I give a lot of good advice while eating Cadbury Creme Eggs.
    isn't that really the only time to give advice?

Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    PCOS SUCKS!!

I find that even eating at 75-100 carbs that my mood swings are a little better and I don't gain. At those levels, you can have a small amount of potatoes and a couple pieces of fruit. I operate best in keto but sometimes life happens. I tried to do the Peat thing and all I got for it was two new shiny cysts. The Perfect Health Diet is a good read.

And PCOS SUCKS!
    pcos sucks bad, yo. how can i look like a victoria's secret model (only with a bigger ass) with pcos being stupid?

the only time i ever tracked food, my carbs and fat were both around 100 and i was all happy feeling. i guess i'll finish the fruit and sweet yogurt a bit at a time and wean myself down lower carb

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Yogurt is yum.... I mix mine with some strawberry preserves we made a crap load of....

butt dancing? Video or it never happened! lol

advice is easy to give, hard to take.... kinda like medicine...

Winter is coming........ time to start my seasonal fur covering..... though it has been a couple of years since I last grew a beard...
    i have the dvd all ready, i just have to figure out how to highlight my butt while hiding my belly. maybe i should buy photoshop

and my grandpa would grow a santa beard for christmas if you want an epic one you better start growing now
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!