Page 311 of 401 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321361 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 4010

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 311

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    those ladies have some jiggle, it would be fun to jiggle like that too
    Who doesn't love Jello? Seriously..... That's some fun stuff right there!

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i watched a video of them at the burlesque fest and good lord. butts and jello for days

good times
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

i watched a video of them at the burlesque fest and good lord. butts and jello for days

good times
    two thumbs up with an around the world Z snap!

you're silleh

and i'm tired. so tired.

i was sleepy in bed but i didn't want to go to sleep. not sure why exactly.

i'm seriously considering knocking as hole in the door for the dogs. who's my little codependent fluffbawls? inoutinoutinoutinout

i ate mom food instead of gramma food yesterday. i also really need to precook food. but i just want to cry pitifully from raw emotions and sleepiness. i just want my guy, basically.

and i need to finish convincing myself that his opinion of me is the only one that matters, vs the rest of the world. the world tries really hard to make you believe you're worthless. it's not true, you know it's not true, but it seeps in the cracks over time

i want to shake my brain up. he deserves a better me than i currently am, and i want to work on that.

i also want a nap

i also tried on some neon bright red/pink lipstick last n ight while i was busy not sleeping. i dunno man. i dunno about that one.

annnnd... puppy

beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

vh67 is online now Senior Member
    Your opinion of you matters the most. (And mine, of course). Don't let anyone else define you. Easier said then done. You are sweet and funny, which is not easy to be when you are in chronic pain. You have grace and strength. Your Bay is a lucky man!

Dogs are funny beasts! Mine want to go in and out but only if I go with them to either throw the ball for the crazy yellow dog or to watch my sweet girl dig up moles and rip their heads off. Apparently mole hunting for her is a spectator sport that requires lots of cheering with a small amount of gagging when she is not looking. The mole thing is big reason we have no dog door!

you're silleh
    damn, you noticed... I was trying to keep it covert... epic fail.....

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    Your opinion of you matters the most. (And mine, of course). Don't let anyone else define you. Easier said then done. You are sweet and funny, which is not easy to be when you are in chronic pain. You have grace and strength. Your Bay is a lucky man!

Dogs are funny beasts! Mine want to go in and out but only if I go with them to either throw the ball for the crazy yellow dog or to watch my sweet girl dig up moles and rip their heads off. Apparently mole hunting for her is a spectator sport that requires lots of cheering with a small amount of gagging when she is not looking. The mole thing is big reason we have no dog door!
    +1 all around...
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post

ahhh.. if my opinion was the only one that counted it wouldn't be very good logic has no place in my emotional housing. i have over half my life of social conditioning to work through so i just put his opinion higher than mine and if it's good then i'm happy

and i think your happy little gore hound may have been a gladiator in her past life

i'm finally winding down from emotional eating. food was a burger and vitamins, and just now a steak and roasted carrots and potato and asparagus

i ate less than half, i'll have plenty of leftovers

my mood was alright today, but this evening i'm losing the desire to self censor myself. i really can't abide idiocy, and while most of the time i'm in a decent enough mood to laugh, tonight i just want to tear into someone
    beautiful
    yeah you are

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    tonight i just want to tear into someone
    Can I watch? Can I huh? Please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

It kinda floors me when smart, funny, kind people (that would be you, bloodorchid) don't have a good opinion of themselves. You rock. Anyone who doesn't know that should kiss your ass. Which means if you don't know that, you'd better get limber because kissing one's own ass is tough.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Yeah well i do have a stretching and yoga dvd

That nutbar f. Hunter painted a target on her face earlier today
    beautiful
    yeah you are