Page 31 of 359 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 31

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel

*heart breaks all over*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

a whole day with only half a diet dr pepper. i did well, then i missed the alertness of caffeine, then i said 'i can quit any time i want to', then i had more. but i buckled down today. i also did not buy the bucket of whoppers i wanted, and cookie did me a favor by not going to burger king and putting his cute face on for free whopper buckets like i asked

today food: leftover veggie soup, scrambled eggs, a steak and sweet potato with entirely too much butter because that's.. yeah pretty much how i keep me from wanting more. mayhap i need probiotics or digestive enzymes. or to stop drinking diet sodas that make my body think it's hungry, downgrade to watered down juice and then straight water again. gross.

but invisible pee is a pretty neat parlor trick

MY GOD I AM SO DISGRUNTLED THIS WEEK I WANT TO PUNCH EVERYONE IN THE FACE
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i was wonderin why.. you and i.. haven't hit it can we git it own

still no working out. went shopping with mom and did plenty of angryface recon to make sure i didn't see stalker stocker boy following. i don't mind him being latched to me, but you best leave my moms alone, dick

the list she gave me had margarine on it, so i was sneaky and got the less chemically and mostly butter smart balance sticks and said 'okay here's the margarine! *bright smile*'

if i can't turn her by truth, i'll turn her by lies. MWAHAHAHAHA

also, she'd never heard the term clown hooker before so i was proud to be the first to tell her

'you need new pants, you have no butt at all in those' oh you flatterer, you
    beautiful
    yeah you are

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    a lot of the guys on the nautilus are as skinny as he is, lol
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

he's so cute too! like i wanna pinch his cheeks cute, and say 'you are cute!'

here is today's music

maybe i'll find my happy place again soon
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i want to rub that butter soaked sweet potato all over my body

but i ate it already

today is a better mood day, at the start i was still all stoicly depressed face. but my bay and dogs and puppies and that sweet potato and not spending a lot of money today helped

trying to get to sleep was a bad place, mentally. too many bad memories, too many 'why me's. i probably need intensive therapy. but i will say that altho i don't like having to take drugs, zoloft is a wonderful invention. any explanations as to why would dive right into tmi zones. more specifically 'holy shit you ARE crazy' zones
    beautiful
    yeah you are

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I'm glad you're feeling better.

I was walking through the makeup section of the grocery store. I'd already gotten my treat (since when is orange juice a treat? Don't most people get it cause it's, like, healthy?) But I was feeling the need to bust a bit further out of my shell. So I purchased Blackberry eyeliner. I know- way crazy. I almost wore it today- but was not awake enough to deal. I'm thinking though that it needs to start living in my purse. So that I can go on break and practice my makeup skills to manage my irritation with our clients.

Maybe what you need is some flourishy cats-eyes in teal? Hmm?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

ooo that would be pretty..

i have a roasted duck waiting to be eaten and all i want is peanut butter crunch. a banana and glass of milk didn't help. i slept too much. more bad dreams. i'm full of veggies. i sneezed. i have no books that i want to read or i'd go back to bed with it. i don't want to watch movies. there is nothing on tv i want to see. blah. it's all one big stupid ball of blah.

pcos can kiss my butt. it turns out i never had real breasts, you guys. i'm a man with a vagina. why. is NOTHING. without strings for me. any good thing that happens is prepackaged with 15 bitchslaps, lest i get too comfortable. and this tiny stupid thing is so effing INSULTING and now i'm going to have to worry about being involved with a hot guy BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TITS ON TOP OF EVERYTHING ELSE
    beautiful
    yeah you are

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Well, you know, he might be an ass guy. *slaps bloodorchid's ass for emphesis* (I should have known there was a reason I like you- I really like men . . .)

/smartassery for now. *hug* hormonal issues suck. On all levels. Particularly when they turn everything blah. Maybe there should be some face-tattoo-curlicues to complement the cats eyes. I mean- why not? You're home and you can. Right?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

i did my cry at him and he said he wasn't leavin, but if he changes his mind you're my next hope. don't let me down

i'm terrible at drawing but i can be a trend setter and have sparkly little stick men all over my eye area

today was a bad food day, there were whoppers and Hi-Cs to be had while driving to a mall. but only 1 diet dr pepper. and only half of one yesterday. i read that a nyx liner was an exact copy of a mac one. okay, i'm over borderline poor, let's get this money saving going. i get home and smear it on my hand and rub it around and it smears into oblivion. i growled and cartman shouted 'goddammit' in my head. fuh.... fuh it all in the ass.. hard. oh well, it's stupid girl stuff. i'm a man now.

my boobs haven't gotten any bigger today. that's a disappointment. they started going poof around the same time i started eating msm. i don't know how related that may be. but that is not listed as a side effect and i will be sending a strongly worded letter if it is. as well as pictures.

my bay went to sleep and i'm like nuuuuuuuu stay up with meeeeeee... in my head. what i said was 'nitenite'. but i got books today! YEAH! i can now relax in bed. ohhhh yeahhhhhh... giggity.

there is still a duck in my fridge. i do not want. i got a big ole thing of water by me, i sort of do want.
    beautiful
    yeah you are