Page 309 of 381 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319359 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3808

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 309

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by excursivey View Post
    Isn't that just twerking in slow mo? What about the brazilian butt lift workout? Any idea if it actually works? I could use a little butt lift...
    I had that. It's just aerobics but the guy is hilarious "yeah come on, let me see you shake that booty" etc with a really cute Latin accent. I have mine to the thrift store though. Squats. Squats rule.

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I do try to be good mostly... But I think in my heart of hearts, I believe something that is attributed to Mae West: Good girls go to heaven; bad girls girls go everywhere else. This ideology often hinders my efforts at goodness.

I had a very slender but not muscular friend who swore by the stairmaster. She said she could see her butt moving against gravity as early as a month after she started. Very tiny butt. It might take a bit longer with a normal or opulent butt.
    Not opulent, basically normal. I just wish it was a bit perkier.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    If your butt is anything like your bicep you are doing just fine. Now put that thing away before my ego gets hurt.
    Flattery will get you everywhere sir! Course you're spoken for so... wah wah...

And I was gonna put moluv's on here too but barely know how to multiquote and she's on the next page and that's too hard for me. So as to squats it seems like I only ever feel that in the thighs. Maybe that means I'm doing it wrong? Lunges seem to get at my butt. Maybe more of those? But I would definitely take the stairs more. My office is on the 7th floor.

Carry on Joanie! Sorry I hijacked your journal with my butt Orchid. Hope you are well today! I'm outty...
    Last edited by excursivey; 10-10-2013 at 09:57 PM. Reason: typo
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    lol... that video makes me want to pull out my roll of one's and fivers.....
    you could pull out a roll of 50s and hundreds and just give me the whole thing because we're best friends

Isn't that just twerking in slow mo? What about the brazilian butt lift workout? Any idea if it actually works? I could use a little butt lift...
    there was twerking!

also some kinda cool slinky sort of twister thing

and jiggles

Sorry I hijacked your journal with my butt Orchid. Hope you are well today! I'm outty...
    if i put up a youtube of a kinky dance workout video i'm excited to try then i think it's safe to say i invite all the butts talk
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

kathy bates. my love began as a child watching her in misery and it's grown so much stronger. she's so coo.

i'm freaking exhausted. i slept so much, but i'm still so tired. i had a bane, it helped.

i'm sick of food. i don't want to eat anything because nothing sounds good.

i looked at a series of pics of a cervix during and after a menstrual cycle. the human body, being disgusting and fascinating since forever. it looks like a penis head and there's a certain kind of symmetry to them facing each other during sex

looking each other eye to eye, if you will

or mouth to mouth. you know, pitcher and catcher. spit.

have you seen that mri of sex? it looks ridiculous and painful. and then another video of the cervix during orgasm, it just kisses the vaginal wall over and over to pick up semen

fascinating and disgusting. since forever.

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    you could pull out a roll of 50s and hundreds and just give me the whole thing because we're best friends

there was twerking!

also some kinda cool slinky sort of twister thing

and jiggles

if i put up a youtube of a kinky dance workout video i'm excited to try then i think it's safe to say i invite all the butts talk
    If I pulled out a roll of 50's and Benjamin's, I'd gladly give it to ya.... because I was OBVIOUSLY wearing someone else's pants!

Who doesn't like a litte butt banter.... or ALOT of butt, if that's your thing....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Who doesn't like a litte butt banter.... or ALOT of butt, if that's your thing....
    I may be in need of an eye exam. I read "banter" as "butter." Which sounds like something that would go well with Epic Meal Times' bacon flavored lube.

Or maybe I'm just in need of a head exam.

I loved all the cervix info.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

you had me at butter, you lost me at bacon flavored lube

i remembered the link!

warning, warning, here are innards, don't look if you have a weak constitution

now that my ass is covered, the link!

Cervix Photo Galleries | Beautiful Cervix Project

i've been refreshed in being strtled at looking at a screen full of what appears to be penis faces staring at me. so be warned. they're looking at you
    beautiful
    yeah you are

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    you had me at butter, you lost me at bacon flavored lube

Cervix Photo Galleries | Beautiful Cervix Project

i've been refreshed in being strtled at looking at a screen full of what appears to be penis faces staring at me. so be warned. they're looking at you
    Ack me too!

Gonna have to check out that other stuff at home... I do remember seeing that MRI video once. It IS quite fascinating...
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Two of my uncles(they are twins) were in Kathy's class in HS (white station hs in Memphis).
    They weren't really friends with her, but knew her socially.
    She wasn't one of the "cool kids".
    It makes me feel much better about not being a "cool kid" myself... because she if pretty freaking grand IMO.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    It makes me feel much better about not being a "cool kid" myself... because she if pretty freaking grand IMO.
    Kathy is sitting somewhere right now, reading this, and thinking, "Damn, cori mentioned me. I am finally one of the cool kids."
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony