Page 308 of 389 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318358 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3882

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 308

  1. #3071
    bloodorchid's Avatar
    bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    tn
    Posts
    9,165
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by excursivey View Post
    Cutey patootie!

    Mine is a big old Lab who's 10. I'm starting to worry about him as he's getting minor old age things.

    Sorry you eyes are burning and you are fevery. Hope you sleep well tonight and feel better.
    i can't even think about the boys getting old or hurt or i start to cry. it's pretty pathetic i send him all kinds of belly rubs and ear scritches

    and thanks, this is enough of a sign that i need to quit being lazy and start taking all my vitamins again and add in some more fruit...

    ...juice

    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Total cuteness cubed!
    i love when people share my opinions

    i'm pretty in love with those pups

    and my youtube sound works again so this is what we're listening to tonight while i online shop



    i went ahead and got my niece's xmas gift. it's one of the older palettes from urban decay and i'm pretty sure it'll be gone by december. if anyone reading this is an UD fan, their friends and family sale is going on now. so. you know. git. go buy stuff.

    i've decided i'm not a fan of raw clover honey

    i can feel with a certainty born of evil that i will become wide awake if i lay down

    but yeah, i also got a dvd called ROCK BOTTOM BURLESQUE BOOTY and it's everything you'd think it was based on the title and hopefully more. i also finally bought some flavored stevia, so we'll see what stevia'd root beer tastes like

    and hocus pocus was on tv the other day, it's always had a special place in the black crater where my heart used to be



    beautiful
    yeah you are

    I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

  2. #3072
    excursivey's Avatar
    excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    732
    I just stumbled on and read through the entire "this forum has changed" thread over in odds and ends. o.0 Stuff like that makes me want to chuck this whole forum. But classy kids like you keep me reading...
    Breathe. Move forward.

    I just eat what I want...

  3. #3073
    JoanieL's Avatar
    JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    It's not the heat, it's the stupidity.
    Posts
    7,291
    Quote Originally Posted by excursivey View Post
    I just stumbled on and read through the entire "this forum has changed" thread over in odds and ends. o.0 Stuff like that makes me want to chuck this whole forum. But classy kids like you keep me reading...
    Don't go - I promise I'll be good. Almost always.

    The orchid-one is a class act.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

    B*tch-lite

    Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

  4. #3074
    bloodorchid's Avatar
    bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    tn
    Posts
    9,165
    i don't think i've ever been called classy before, weird yes. but classy is a first lol

    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Don't go - I promise I'll be good. Almost always.

    The orchid-one is a class act.
    yeeeeeeeah right hahahaha
    beautiful
    yeah you are

    I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

  5. #3075
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,017
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Don't go - I promise I'll be good. Almost always.
    I was taking a sip out of my water bottle and almost soaked my monitor I started laughing so hard... Jus kiddin J...

  6. #3076
    bloodorchid's Avatar
    bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    tn
    Posts
    9,165
    thank goodness i wasn't the only one who didn't believe that one

    bay fell asleep before i was ready for him to. wake up i don't care how tired you are!

    i went for a very long spell without buying lunch meats, til this week. the ham chewed like ham, the 'herbed chicken breast' was like subway meat. sort of gooey to chew. that was one sad cucumber meat canoe.

    i've decided i'm going to hose the homestead down in oceans of mint oil. no matter how many glue traps i put down, the wispy brown recluse types party on the ceilings and walls. WHERE ARE YOU COMING IN FROM. I HATE YOU GET OUT. i put damprid buckets in there, i expect them to be overflowing soon enough.

    i'm thinking maybe i should start eating hydros more often so i'll feel like doing my dirty work outs. i'm seriously looking forward to that booty one. but i'm still very tired.

    being sore then depressed then periody then tired = sloth-like abilities

    Melt Cosmetics — DGAF

    ^


    hurry and get here dvd

    beautiful
    yeah you are

    I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

  7. #3077
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,017
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    thank goodness i wasn't the only one who didn't believe that one

    bay fell asleep before i was ready for him to. wake up i don't care how tired you are!

    i went for a very long spell without buying lunch meats, til this week. the ham chewed like ham, the 'herbed chicken breast' was like subway meat. sort of gooey to chew. that was one sad cucumber meat canoe.

    i've decided i'm going to hose the homestead down in oceans of mint oil. no matter how many glue traps i put down, the wispy brown recluse types party on the ceilings and walls. WHERE ARE YOU COMING IN FROM. I HATE YOU GET OUT. i put damprid buckets in there, i expect them to be overflowing soon enough.

    i'm thinking maybe i should start eating hydros more often so i'll feel like doing my dirty work outs. i'm seriously looking forward to that booty one. but i'm still very tired.

    being sore then depressed then periody then tired = sloth-like abilities

    Melt Cosmetics — DGAF

    ^


    hurry and get here dvd

    lol... that video makes me want to pull out my roll of one's and fivers.....

  8. #3078
    excursivey's Avatar
    excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    732
    Isn't that just twerking in slow mo? What about the brazilian butt lift workout? Any idea if it actually works? I could use a little butt lift...
    Breathe. Move forward.

    I just eat what I want...

  9. #3079
    JoanieL's Avatar
    JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    It's not the heat, it's the stupidity.
    Posts
    7,291
    I do try to be good mostly... But I think in my heart of hearts, I believe something that is attributed to Mae West: Good girls go to heaven; bad girls girls go everywhere else. This ideology often hinders my efforts at goodness.

    I had a very slender but not muscular friend who swore by the stairmaster. She said she could see her butt moving against gravity as early as a month after she started. Very tiny butt. It might take a bit longer with a normal or opulent butt.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

    B*tch-lite

    Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

  10. #3080
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,711
    Quote Originally Posted by excursivey View Post
    Isn't that just twerking in slow mo? What about the brazilian butt lift workout? Any idea if it actually works? I could use a little butt lift...
    If your butt is anything like your bicep you are doing just fine. Now put that thing away before my ego gets hurt.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •