Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 3814

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 307

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    No no no and just no.

Wtf?!

Diet?!?!?!?!?!?

Just get sugar sodas!! As mentioned above- blue sky I believe has cane sugar and a dr pepper type soda. The neurological consequences of artificial sweeteners are far too grave for someone with PTSD type symptoms. That could be a huge factor in your emotional state. Switching to real sugar would be far more therapeutic. I hope this doesn't come off harsh or overstepping, but I just really want you to stop drinking that poison. Like yesterday.
    you're fine, i don't mind some yelling

i know it's bad, and i can definitely tell when i have too much by the negative mental effects. i have a soda stream, and flavored stevia in my amazon cart that i need to hurry up and buy. i don't know what it is about the chemical stew in a bottle but it has a giant hook in me that's hard to yank out

Quote Originally Posted by excursivey View Post
    Aw. He certainly sounds like a keeper. I'm a sucker for a guy who's nice to my pets too...
    i've made it clear to him that he's stuck with me forever, and he has no choice about it
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Steeeeviaaaaaa???

FLAVORED stevia?

Steeeevias *nod* im insulin resistant pcos. if i eat as much carby stuff as i want my symptoms start displaying again, its why my period stopped for 6 months

even primal carbs, i experimented once
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    Steeeevias *nod* im insulin resistant pcos. if i eat as much carby stuff as i want my symptoms start displaying again, its why my period stopped for 6 months

even primal carbs, i experimented once
    Oh I see. I can get on board with the soda stream in that case and hope it helps keep you off the diet dr p.

i haven't slept well or much the last several days, so i'm a little tired

the homestead has always felt oddly damp. i thought it was just my imagination til a pink salt candle holder magically gathered a puddle all around it. i've only been making minor cosmetic fixes on the inside because there's so many things i need to save up for to fix that i just can't make up my mind where to start

my eyes burn and i feel fevery again. i guess all the stress caught up with me

food has been a lot of meat, yogurt and veggies

i haven't taken pictures in months but i took some for the other night's brushings. because i'm a sucker for my dogs when they do extra goofy things.

his tongue dangles out the side sometimes when he's happy

this is all cookie does

bear tried to horn in for more brushing but he was rejected. so he settled for invading everyone's personal space
    beautiful
    yeah you are

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Holy fluffballs those guys are cute! How old are they?
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

almost 3, they grow up so fast *tear*

here's the waka that hid

beautiful
    yeah you are

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Cutey patootie!

Mine is a big old Lab who's 10. I'm starting to worry about him as he's getting minor old age things.

Sorry you eyes are burning and you are fevery. Hope you sleep well tonight and feel better.
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Total cuteness cubed!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite