Page 306 of 381 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3808

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 306

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I was trying not to sound too sucky uppy or stalker like but I can't really do funny on these pain meds. What is funny in my head while taking dilaudide is not funny in real life, according to my husband but what does he know! Both you and Joanie are a great addition here and I read both journals regularly. I don't like truly mean people who say things just to be mean! If I had any Internet skills I would find some cool YouTube video to end this moment but sadly all I can do is this

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    bah, what does your husband know about it anyways sometimes i like bickering, especially if it's explosively crazy, but i don't like mean people either. there's enough bs to deal with in the world, no need to add to it

and you and your crazy stalkery ways are welcome here anytime, you stalky weirdo stalker

if adobe would let me update so i could listen to youtubes again i'd put a video up for you since you can't, but it's not. it's being difficult. so i'll put this up instead

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i've been nursing 1 dr bane for about 8 hours

i'm pretty awake

food during the day; more steak, leftover mushrooms and carrots, sweet potato with greek yogurt instead of sour cream. not recommended, does not taste good.

hung out with mahm and had some bread product

supper was open faced cucumber meat canoes and a bowl of honey yogurt

i got the boys some wings along with the backs, but after the barforama i'm pretty much scared to feed them it. once that smell gets in your nose, man... *shudder*. and i saw i'd bought 2 packs of backs instead of one when i opened the freezer. i think i'll leave that pack in there for a while. and yes i have a bad memory sometimes.

they were only a buck something, i thought i was getting a great deal on puppy foods. i didn't know i'd keep paying in horror and tears

i was okay in the emotions, i thought, til i back read some of my journal posts. but it's not as bad as it was. it's like a seeping scrape instead of a gushing jugular.

i really don't know if i should be grateful for the life lessons that mf'er gave me or wish i'd never met him. i want to take a bat to his face, regardless.

my bay may be able to swing a visit again soon, that makes me a happy camper when he was here, i was superficially anxious to make sure he was comfortable, but being with him was deeply peaceful. he knows how to make me feel special too, it's a super power of his. when he was driving away, he rolled his window down and yelled I LOVE YOUUU in front of god and everybody. and who has ever done icing-on-the-happy-cake like that for me before? pff.

we didn't take pictures, i think it didn't cross our minds because we were busy being content and talking and hanging out and watching bad movies while he was making friends with my boys and warming my maternal areas by making special efforts to befriend waka who was extra nervous.

apparently one of the quickest ways to secure my love is to be a big tough manly fellow who will belly rub and soft talk the insecurity out of my little frou frou dogs

you're a clever one, bay, of course i'll have your babies

next topic before i make myself cry because i'm a hormonal female who wants a hug

i'm looking at peoples pomeranians and i'm pretttty sure my boys are cuter than all of them. even as puppies.

and i stopped wanting to buy all the expensive christmas makeup, instead looking at them with a rational shopper's mind. so that's good i guess.

ugh.. bay wake up and talk to me
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Are you drinking HFCS?!

Mexican coke or San Pellagrino, Blue Sky sodas have sugar. Or do I have no clue what "Dr. Bane" refers to?

i... am full. i'm also sleepy. i'm also caught up on family guy, american dad and bob's burgers. and i'm still awake. and i'm sleepy. steak, a sweet potato, an apple and a dr bane was breakfast which is why i'm hyper while sleepy

the steak is helping the low iron tiredness i think. i've had 3 the last 2 days. maybe i should have parcelled them out better, but maybe it's too late to think about that now.

i have more.

lots more.

thank you locally owned store and hundreds of thousands of cattle eating and turning into steak around me which leads to nice prices and fresh meat that isn't somewhat disturbingly pretty lookinglike at other stores.

the boys have been inoutinoutinout and i'm about to rig up a mini laser show and hope they'll chase it like cats and keep themselves entertained because ven though i feel guilty about it i'm too tired to want to play

i pet them though. i give them that.

i need to learn to come to terms with my stupid back. i want to squat. i want to play with weights. i want to impress my bay with what i can do.

so frustrating
    beautiful
    yeah you are

WaylandC is online now Senior Member

Hi mo i didnt see it when i posted, diet dr pepper is my bane. I keep quitting but i keep going back and now i know how heath and jake feel

Quote Originally Posted by WaylandC View Post
    Sooo.. You want to touch me with puppets? It wont do anything for me but okay
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i'm tired. but i got up and made some food anyway.

i didn't make it to gramma's. i'd been up about 21 hours so i took a short nap, slept hard and woke up feeling like grumpy sht.

i'm currently full of steak and rice, and yogurt and honey

i decided tonight would be a good night to brush the boys. i got the brush in hand, got down on a knee and bear knew what was up. 'i'm first. i'm first. i'm first. brush me first. i'm first. i'm.. no guys move! i'm first. me. me. now. now. now. hurry. hurry up. i'm ready. let's do this. i'm first.' so he was first, and he made all sorts of dumb faces, and it was cute, so there are pictures. cookie tries to pass out when he's being brushed. waka hid because though he loves brushes, he knows i sometimes trim nails and the risk did not outweigh the reward.

bay told me when he'd have some free time so when he gets here i'm keeping him. forever. he only thinks i'm letting him head back when it's time.

raw clover honey is sickly sweet

it's difficult to make myself cut down on carb heavy food when that's what i want to eat

i'm already ready to see my guy
    beautiful
    yeah you are

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    Hi mo i didnt see it when i posted, diet dr pepper is my bane.
    No no no and just no.

Wtf?!

Diet?!?!?!?!?!?

Just get sugar sodas!! As mentioned above- blue sky I believe has cane sugar and a dr pepper type soda. The neurological consequences of artificial sweeteners are far too grave for someone with PTSD type symptoms. That could be a huge factor in your emotional state. Switching to real sugar would be far more therapeutic. I hope this doesn't come off harsh or overstepping, but I just really want you to stop drinking that poison. Like yesterday.

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    my bay may be able to swing a visit again soon, that makes me a happy camper when he was here, i was superficially anxious to make sure he was comfortable, but being with him was deeply peaceful. he knows how to make me feel special too, it's a super power of his. when he was driving away, he rolled his window down and yelled I LOVE YOUUU in front of god and everybody. and who has ever done icing-on-the-happy-cake like that for me before? pff.

apparently one of the quickest ways to secure my love is to be a big tough manly fellow who will belly rub and soft talk the insecurity out of my little frou frou dogs
    Aw. He certainly sounds like a keeper. I'm a sucker for a guy who's nice to my pets too...
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...