Page 305 of 381 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315355 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3806

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 305

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    the floor needs a vacuuming if you REALLY want to draw me out

yeah i'm good i took some time to finish being depressed over memories and then my period started. it's been 6 months so it's been rather unpleasant, but it certifies that 1, i'm fertile again and 2, i'm not knocked up

hooray!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Yay on both counts! Welcome back. Good that you're feeling better.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

thanks

hnnnngh... updates.. cramps, bleeding to death, nausea from cramps, hormonal hot flashes, lots of sleepiness. the hot flashes are annoying. even after a cold shower and standing under a fan on high, still hot and sweaty

but on the upside, no diet dr bane this week. that might change today, i am very very sleepy. i slept a few hours last night and a few hours yesterday

yawn yawn yawn

farmer's market has apples so i'm going to see what less-than-year-old apples taste like
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

turns out less than year old apples taste about the same as year old apples

i also did some heavy duty meat shopping today, for me and some for the boys. they are currently nursing a chicken back food baby each and waka walked in looking like a murder scene. his chest and feet tops were red. if i had caved into temptation and bought that shark doggy hat today it would have gone on his head and while he looked at me in adorable misery and i could have acted out a scene from jaws with him 'ahhhh oh noooo it's eating meee lookit all the bluuuuuuds'

my boys are like me. the less outside items constrain their bodies the better.

SO TEMPTING THOUGH

i cooked all this then ate three bites of everything. and for all you steak puritan fascists, there is no a1 on that steak.

but is that a lovely looking plate of food? i think so

the advil is putting my cramps under control but is doing nothing for my back. but the farmer's market had raw honey and sweet potato butter. there was something called frog jam? i think? i was almost afraid to look at it but it turns out it's a bunch of fruit whirred together to look like guts. but i just got apples and a spaghetti squash and honey and tater butter, all that for the low low price of 15$!! gah..

bay showed me his tan. i think his definition differs from mine as his tan looks redder than browner. but i should tell him it didn't come through so he should send me more pictures
    beautiful
    yeah you are

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Nice looking food! At least you have leftovers now?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Nice plate o' food. You even made carrots look yummy. And now I'm hungry.

Frog jelly - love the name and the concept. I think I'll call my mix and match meat loaves Frog Loaves from now on. Since I can easily eat 3/4 lb of meat in one sitting, but not a whole pound, I can end up with 1/4 lbs of various ground meats. Mix 'em all together with egg and frozen/thawed spinach - now I have a name. They're Frog Loaves. Frog Burgers. I think this Frog concept will work well.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

there were indeed leftovers. i had diet dr bane several hours after and suddenly i was starving, so i ate it. i was done again after a few bites so it was slow eating.

it was only after i saw the name of the stuff that it looked like someone blendered a bucket of frogs, before i thought it was some kind of salsa. so when you say frog loaves, i think eyeballs and legs sticking out o.o curse my vivid imagination

the boys wound up puking and recycling the chicken backs. it was.. horrific. i'm going to need therapy. i know this is something dogs do from time to time to digest their meals but sweet baby ray they are never getting chicken backs again. never not ever no more.

i want my bay but i think he's asleep

he should wake up. just because i said i was watching face off didn't mean he could just fall off to sleep willy nilly.

and i turned captions on youtube just to see how it goes. this is what it says on a makeup video.

thanks
    epic pp
    pp pppppppp
    it's just ste that doesn't poop all wrong
    thanks
    pp pppppp
    eat pp pppppp
    pp pppppp
    be eat yet
    group
    way
    no
    on you

consider me entertained

but being entertained isn't getting my youtube sound working. i guess i shouldn't have clicked adobe and java off

i guess it's bed time
    beautiful
    yeah you are

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    BO, just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your postings, you make me laugh, you make me cry and sometimes I just want to cook you a good meal. I don't usually post here but I think I have read all of your posts. Anyone with a love of animals like you who is willing to step into that sh!tstrom of a thread for a friend is an awesome person in my book!

Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    BO, just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your postings, you make me laugh, you make me cry and sometimes I just want to cook you a good meal. I don't usually post here but I think I have read all of your posts. Anyone with a love of animals like you who is willing to step into that sh!tstrom of a thread for a friend is an awesome person in my book!
    x1000

Sorry about sucking anyone into that. It was me acting out. Cookie was so much better than I at it. Where is Cookie? She came and had such an explosive presence then *poof* she was gone. I feel so unfulfilled. *chuckle*

B*tch-lite

i'm terrible at accepting compliments and i was trying to think of a joking way to respond til i remembered urban forager's post in the sht storm thread and ...yeah

thanks you guys, i really appreciate it

the kindness really helps
    beautiful
    yeah you are