Page 304 of 389 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314354 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 3883

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 304

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    they left a buggy full of kids right in the middle of the aisle right in my way, and these are the amish types that drive! they should know better!

they're the heathens. and bad drivers.

if you want to feed me delicious emotional carbs i'll take it

and i want to blow those green bits off the plate, a salad is blasphemy with bacon and eggs. although a salad with chicken and fruit would be good too..

this looks like a toy. and i'm so tired. and i want my warm bay's body with his warm bay hugs. and a nap. and i had cereal for breakfast, and it was disappointing.

and.. i laughed

MRW during sex my boyfriend asks if he can go in "the other way" : reactiongifs
    mmmmmmm cabrito in the making....

sidewinder is offline Member
    I'm trapped in suburbia hell for now, but one day, I will move to somewhere I can have chickens and goats. One day...

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    Anybody heard of v-steaming to start up a missing period?
    I've read about drinking parsley tea.

Parsley For Periods |
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    the lady herbs in the vitamins i need to start taking again also help stimulate my period, though the v steaming sounds super comfy

i was talking with bay about it and said i could cut a hole in the couch cushion and sit cross legged on that all wrapped up in a blanket and he said i could put an adult diaper on to trap the steam and keep warm longer. no i want to be steamy not swampy

there's a difference. though i did invite him to steam with me. maybe i'll make him next time i see him

and i love tina. a whole lot.

my newly arisen eagerness to buy my female relations 60$ makeups each is stemming, i believe, from my unhappy state. it'll make them REALLY happy and that, in turn, will make me feel better. but i feel like i have to buy them NOW, despite there still being 3 months waiting time to give them to them. my brain is dumb.

and there's fuzz or something up my nose that's been making me sneeze all afternoon

i have a lie bump on the tip of my tongue now. it is probably from faking a decent mood for a few days. faking is a form of lying i think. dammit i hate lie bumps, they sting so much and i always have to rub them on my teeth just to make sure they're still there.

i haven't done any form of exercise

my eyes are tired

i thought i was finally okay today but it turns out i've just numbed off. i ate subway til i felt sick. i really don't know how to handle my emotions.

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

there was vacuuming and the playing with of pups and the cuddling of waka because he gives good hugs for such a little dog. he also burrowed under a blanket on the couch and made a little doggy cave and that was cute too.

my original plan for this evening before and slightly after subway was to order pizza and have a movie night. instead, i did all that up there and half assed some stair stepping and made a plate of diced sweet potatoes frizzled in bacon grease, chicken thigh bits with roasted garlic sprinkle and alfredo spinach while watching more bobs burgers

i'm still tired but i don't want to lay down or read or sleep but i'm pretty uncomfortable like this

so i dunno
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Well it's about nine hours later, so hopefully you got some sleep. And hopefully are more comfy.

Doggy caves are cute.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

there was some sleep yeah

there's still some emotional feeding issues but the urge to buy super pricey christmas presents early has passed

after a steamy smoochy sounds session with gramma's bird he groomed little underwing fluffs on my shoulder til it looked like i had a massive case of dandruff on one side of my head. he puffed up and trilled and i got all 'i want to snuggle you with my face but you'll try to eat my lip gloss off but it might be worth trying to dodge because that was sweet, you cranky old man'

food today; a lot of scalloped potatoes, some carrot cake, 2 burritos, 3 burgers. a large tea made with sugar, 2.5 dr banes. i'm not even hungry but sometimes i make myself eat it and then i feel sick and then i still want to stuff more in.

the dogs really liked their bites of carrot cake

and i watched the very last ever breaking bad
    beautiful
    yeah you are

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    I dreamt that you started a new journal here on MDA. I don't remember what the first post said!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Almost four days without a post. The counters are getting dusty.

Maybe if I clean up a little, she'll come back.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Almost four days without a post. The counters are getting dusty.

Maybe if I clean up a little, she'll come back.
    Um yeah. Everything ok?
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...