Page 302 of 393 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3928

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 302

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    the last time i made myself put makeup on thinking about the bad ex, i was still involved with him. i was terrified and the makeup was a shield.

don't ask. i can't rationalize it.
    I don't think I can explain it either, but I used to use make-up as a shield when I was a pathetic little depressed teenager. Lots of thick black eyeliner & eye shadow.

Here is an example, for your amusement.

My college boyfriend got me to stop wearing it. So I'm pretty used to my naked face now, but I like putting on make-up on occasion. I usually end up ruining it by rubbing my eyes though.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

WaylandC is offline Senior Member
    Interesting that you mention Christmas while posting a picture of Lloyd Christmas.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I don't think I can explain it either, but I used to use make-up as a shield when I was a pathetic little depressed teenager. Lots of thick black eyeliner & eye shadow.

Here is an example, for your amusement.

My college boyfriend got me to stop wearing it. So I'm pretty used to my naked face now, but I like putting on make-up on occasion. I usually end up ruining it by rubbing my eyes though.
    i actually like the drama you have the eyes for it

Quote Originally Posted by WaylandC View Post
    Interesting that you mention Christmas while posting a picture of Lloyd Christmas.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i put my big girl panties on one leg at least and had chicken and cooked carrots

i still kinda want to hurl

the boys loved the leftovers though

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    ^ HAHAHAHAa
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

yeah todd is such a creepy little fcker
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    he's hilarious, I love that little autist KKK member
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

i was hoping i'd find a gif of todd picking lint off lydia's back, but i was disappointed

the lure of cereal was too strong to ignore so i went on a midnight shopping run. there were menonites and their small kids there. why do menonites shop at midnight with their kids. i don't understand that religious conscript

so once again emotional eating. this time chef boyardee. the cereal is waiting. i feel disgusting.

and i text ranted to bay some. and i have a pimple on my chin. and i've been watching a marathon of bobs burgers. and i'm tired. and my stomach is still upset. and my cramps are still cramping.

i'm seriously debating spending food money for instant emotional gratification on pretty shiny things

you're in my ear now bay. i love you.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i the lure of cereal was too strong to ignore so i went on a midnight shopping run. there were menonites and their small kids there. why do menonites shop at midnight with their kids. i don't understand that religious conscript.
    To avoid all the "heathens" out during the day? Being a "heathen", I can totally understand the motivation....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    this time chef boyardee.
    Three generations of my ancestors just rolled over in their graves. Don't make me come up there and make baked ziti for you - you'll never be able to eat that canned crap again. LOL

Seriously, canned spaghetti hurts my heart. LMAO

Wouldn't this make you happy?

"Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.