Page 30 of 387 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 30

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    draaaaaaag raaaaaaaaaaace

i love that show

entertainment of the day: this guy makes my life complete

updates, updates.. let's see.. i was doing great with food until yesterday. food at gramma's is never primal friendly. today is better. after a week of avoiding (almost) all pills. i decided i might need to get regular with the prescrips if i didn't want to get all dizzy from withdrawal. so i was up all night nauseated with the metformin, yaaaay. last night was better and this morning i said 'you can do it *pat pat*' to myself and then took the multivitamin. the rest of the supps.. no.. just no

having trouble sleeping this week

i've reached the point where i need to either get strict with food and/or start being more active to unhalt the weight loss. gah... stupid body. y u no be hot in 5 days or less!

urban decay gives me makeup looks to do, i do them, cute guys stare and smile. first person i tell? my guy lol. i think he gets it. it's sheer shallow validation for me and i own that completely. and enjoy it.

my ex played some heavy mind games in that area, so We enjoy validation
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Lilyheart is offline Senior Member
    That guy needs to do a dance off with Spandy Andy.

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

dammit all, i'm lazy. i'm a shiftless, lazy bum.

a lazy bum who doesn't want to work out or get sweaty or be sore because even though it's "Positive Reinforcement Pain" (so says My Bay) having a sore butt or triceps or quads SUCKS

and i'm a delicate flower. who is also lazy. and doesn't like itchy sweat head. because after years of sexshual and gender neutrality, my body has decided it now wants to act girly. it wants makeup and lounging and glamorousness that i am, in reality, far too clumsy for. and high heels aren't comfy. and dressy clothes are just torture devices. okay so from the neck up i'm a girl and everything else is barefoot-jeans-tee shirts. yeah, that.

where was i going with this.. oh, i'm lazy and don't want to get sweaty cause it feels gross huuurrrrrrrrrr dur

but mainly... ............ .......................................... it all goes back to me not feeling like a gross slob. the number on the scale? 'oh my that isn't good'. seeing me in pictures? 'oh my that isn't good'. me lookin at me in the mirror? 'hell yeah i'm lookin pretty cute today!'.

it's called the power of delusion
    beautiful
    yeah you are

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    You could start a fun sport, then you get your workout in without thinking about being sweaty 'cuz it's fun.
    How about a pole dancing class, then you could be all sexxaahhh
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

bow chicka wah wahhhhh

sexxxaahhh

hahaha

oh, count me in btw
    beautiful
    yeah you are

25 Extremely Upsetting Reactions To Chris Brown At The Grammys

i'm going to hazard a guess and say these women have never dated a violently angry man, they've never had a man scream at them, threaten them, punch walls when they can't punch you, none of that. i.. would LOVE.. to be in the same room with them the first time a man loses his shit on them just so i can see the dawning realization that crazy anger isn't sexy. christ what a bunch of idiots

but taylor swift's hunger games song and this dog calm meh

i have a cold. several years ago this cold would have made me cough so much and so hard that my abs would burn for days, my throat would have bled literally with soreness and so much body aches! so much! but this time it's just all over tiredness and sniffles and sneezing and fever and some coughing. my guy, with a flair of i told you so, says it's from the corn flakes and macaroni last week. with a flair of 'shut up' i make faces at him like :P

i decided a ways back that taylor swift sang the same song over and over. they were nice, but the same. this is pretty so i can forgive her for now.

i eat primally during the day but there is one meal or snack that is bread. i think it's because i just want quick easy hand holdable meals. i'm not fussy by nature and fussiness bothers me. cooking and cooking and cooking bothers me and i haven't gotten used to it and i can never get used to the taste and texture of bread substitutes

meh
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    25 Extremely Upsetting Reactions To Chris Brown At The Grammys

i'm going to hazard a guess and say these women have never dated a violently angry man, they've never had a man scream at them, threaten them, punch walls when they can't punch you, none of that. i.. would LOVE.. to be in the same room with them the first time a man loses his shit on them just so i can see the dawning realization that crazy anger isn't sexy. christ what a bunch of idiots
    I wish I had never clicked on that twit parade. What are they thinking? You can't spell ABUSE without FUN? Oh wait. YOU CAN.

you don't unnerstaaaaaaan he's so haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwtttttttttt i wanna have his babiessssssss while he punches me in the faaaaaaaaace;lkkj; kl dlkjd;liup3057cv9038cv fgalkjfhglqu4y093870cmerjk a;ldkv x
    beautiful
    yeah you are

so some yahoo swiped my card number and bought something in a mall in either california or canada for 67 cents. i appreciate you not going overboard, little buddy. i only have like 2 bucks in the bank

im making myself eat veggies. frozen okra and corn and whatever else i throw in the pot. i guess i could add the cabbage before it goes bad.

i made a dessert thingy last night with unrefined coconut oil, cocoa powder and honey. the honey is raw and much sweeter than i'm used to so 1 tbs was too much. so it is essentially really sweet brown coconut oil. bleh

today is bleh

today i want excitement and (safe) adventure. what i have is anxiety and not enough money in the bank and a level of indecisiveness that makes me believe there is nothing at all fun to do
    beautiful
    yeah you are