Page 3 of 378 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 3

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Amazon.com: Disguise Costumes Unisex - Adult Sassy Jack Skellington: Clothing
    it exists lol... ahhh... i'll have to cut half the fabric off to make it appropriately sexified

my guys are pretty stinkin cute, they and i agree. they get out of lots of trouble that way
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

zoebird is online now Senior Member
    hiya. just read your whole thing here. it's seriously long. i kid.

might i recommend -- for PCOS help -- the bikram sequence? it seems to help with PCOS and also endometriosis. something about cleansing and helping with hormones. anyway, lots of n=1 in my experience of it.

that being said, where are those rod(s) in your back? and if you do go to learn the bikram sequence, i recommend you ask if the person who teaches has done any other kind of yoga or other kind of teacher training. because bikram's actual teacher training teaches you jack except for the sequence and bollywood movies and that bikram is a bit of a egomaniac. but, if the person has studied OTHER styles of yoga, particularly if they know how to handle folks with rods in their backs, then you should be set.

you know, if you wanted.

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    I vote for a sexy Pirate costume.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

a sexy pirate with scurvy! good idea or greatest idea?

i actually don't have the body yet for a really real sexy costume. althoughhhhh...... the idea of halloween is to SCARE people......

i'm looking at videos of bikram yoga to get an idea of it. i have to tell you, i am a big baby when it comes to getting hot so i may just pay someone to aim a hair dryer at me and back off when i say 'you're too close, i can feel warmth!'

the rod is up high, i read somewhere some time that i wouldn't be able to do back bends but that's all i know for sure. that doesn't mean i don't wanna do em though.

the thing i'm having trouble with now is fairly consistent arthritis pain and working out is aggravating and prolonging it instead of loosening it up and easing it. earlier this year the doc was all 'yay physical therapy!' and i was all 'yay it'll make me better!' but it turned into me singing alanis morrisette to myself to keep from crying while grocery shopping.

so i guess with everything else, i'll put it in the can't hurt might help box
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Jennerator is offline Member
    Less clothes is always more... wait

Hopefully your arthritis will calm down on this diet, my mom essentially eats paleo and is symptom free from her rheumatoid arthritis! But she swears that just one little slice of bread gives her pain the next day.

i was hopeful about the pain bit, but it stayed while the weird foot ache went away so i guess i should just accept it. maybe. probably not though
    beautiful
    yeah you are

first, this guy -

i tried last night, i did, but when he started his 'imagine this...' i snorted. then i giggled. with my palms over my eyes, imagining a sail sailing in figure 8s while the everything was darkness. that man cracks my s___ up

second, i want a sandwich, so i'm saving the doc's sponge cake and made french toast with cinnamony omelettes and sugar free syrup. it's just not the SAAAAAME..... omlay du fromaaaaaaage *dramatic pain wail*

third, it is not easy to remember everything from workout dvds to track on fitness trackers. i think i got most of it. and i leveled up, so i'm amazing

fourd, prolonged deep stretching makes my legs feel like i did 50 rounds of squats

five, i'm sleepy, but i know... i KNOW... that as soon as i turn the light off and lay down i'll be wide awake

6, potato pancakes made without flour aren't the same either, they were too dense, and that's really the only thing that sucks for me. i like white bread because it's fluffy and neutral tasting, whatever you put on it is what you're tasting. flour is the ship upon which my condiments sailed, if you will. i don't really like nuts (that's what she said joke is now) so almond flour was bad, i haven't tried coconut flour because it isn't sold around here, flax meal is unappealing and low carb breads turn out eggy for me.

one day i will find my light fluffy no taste prince. and then i'll cover him with ham and tomato
    beautiful
    yeah you are

THE UTERUS

is a source of misgiving this evening. in april i was diagnosed with abnormality. and then a sample taker ripped a chunk the size of manhattan out of my body with teeth that wouldn't look out of place in a shark's mouth. then more abnormality. then 'come back in 6 months and we'll see how things are'. the 6 months are here, and tho my period ended last week i am bleeding again tonight. i am misgived, because the area where the sample for the biopsy was taken is achy with cramping. it has been before in the past but tonight it bothers me. i'm not sure why, i used to bleed for weeks on end and it just 'was'. i guess regular periods have spoiled me for spotting

so much TMI. you are so welcome.

so i'm working to get the dogs walk-on-a-leashable and they hate it. they detest the leash with all of their fluffy minded being

step 1, get them used to wearing it
    (or, Torture 101)

i guess it's okay, i'm mean it not.. hey...

what the...

haaaaaaaaaa... it was nothin

his soul is crying but sitting in my lap will make life okay again

life will never be okay again

this is outright shunning from one who loves me without reservation and he refused to look at me
    beautiful
    yeah you are

zoebird is online now Senior Member
    you can do the sequence without the heat -- there should be a book at the library that gives the sequence. then you don't have to worry about heat.

my heart is breaking

my primal french toast... isn't... isn't french toasty *sobs*

and all i've done the last 2 days is stretch

but i AM a bit more bendy
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Page 3 of 378 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast