Page 296 of 404 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306346396 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 4039

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 296

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    I would pay lots of money to see GP and BO twerk!

On the sacrificing, the only unneutered male in my house just laughs at me when I say that. I have threatened to put binder clips on his balls so he understands my pain but I think I might lose that battle.
    BTK.... Bind, Torpor(drug), Klip?
    Let him wake up and feel the pain...

Of course.
    The point at which you re-drug him so that you can remove the clips and allow him to wake up unbound may be a BIT of a problem.
    YMMV.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I really, really want to know how to twerk. I have the ass for it. (I'd share if I could, BO, I really would)

Panda- do you give lessons?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i found this

but this has more ass. but no instruction. but a whole hell of a lot of ass.

i saw this picture earlier and was overcome with OMFGTHAT'SADORABLE and showed it to bay. his response? 'no you can't get pregnant'

supper; another half a thick steak (once again, thank you almost rotten meat sales & freezers) and spinach alfredo rice. dem salty carbs tho. too much of that, but i'm too tired to care.

sore butts from squats is good. urban decay mascara doesn't wash or oil off. i ordered the vice 2 palette. the UD lipstick sample i got feels weird and dryish on my lips so i'm glad i didn't order some tubes when they came out. i'm sleepy. i bathed bear before brushing him so his loose hairs matted up and i had to cut a big one off his neck. poor boy has a buzzed spot, but as long as he's getting brushed and i'm conversing in my Talking To The Dogs voice he's a happy camper

pomeranians, man. they shed.

they make up for it with brains though. and so much loyalty that i have to step carefully so i don't back kick them in the face, or trip when they walk on my shoes. that's mostly bear. cookie runs around infront of my feet. thankfully waka just tries to smother me

I'M SO HAPPY AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT I WANT TO INADVERTENTLY TRY AND KILL YOU

but yeah i'm tired

and i guess i'm feeling hormonally maternal since i'm going on about the dogs

cramps took a break today, some now. oh my goh-hoh-hodddd pleeeeease periodateeee aaaaaagggghhhhhh
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    hhooooooolycrap THAT is talent! lol

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    hhooooooolycrap THAT is talent! lol
    Dear, sweet lord - it's the mullet dance: business at the front, party at the back. I'm a convert. Holy, holy heavens.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

I have an important primal blueprint related question!!

Where in the (Internet) world did you find that...majestic...dog mousepad?

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Bay's correct response... OMFG that pug is adorable!
    Do you want one for your birfday?
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Gotta agree with Cori here. Also, the pug stays adorable forever. The baby eventually becomes a teenager who tells you how stupid you and all parents are. Then it grows to adulthood, and no matter how hard you tried to be a good parent, everything wrong in her/his world is your fault.

Get a pug. Get a lifelike baby doll. Pose them together often and take pics.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heregoesnothing View Post
    I have an important primal blueprint related question!!

Where in the (Internet) world did you find that...majestic...dog mousepad?
    i see that sort of question a lot on the forums, unfortunately it wasn't included in the faqs

i don't know where to get such a wonderous thing, i only saw it on the supershibe subreddit thingamajigger

such noble

so wow

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Bay's correct response... OMFG that pug is adorable!
    Do you want one for your birfday?
    i want a million bajillion dollars!

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Gotta agree with Cori here. Also, the pug stays adorable forever. The baby eventually becomes a teenager who tells you how stupid you and all parents are. Then it grows to adulthood, and no matter how hard you tried to be a good parent, everything wrong in her/his world is your fault.

Get a pug. Get a lifelike baby doll. Pose them together often and take pics.
    they're both just so chunky and cuddly.. i want to squish their faces right off. RIGHT. OFF.

today's update is this; the foods the last 2 days have been less than optimal. i completely and totally killed my back with physicality. i was having sudden and intense muscle cramping last night because of it and i was having trouble getting up off the floor from whence i was movie watching. bay was on the phone for one and i may have screeched in his ear, i don't know if he was paying attention. i made a joke that i was stuck in a sexual position and he was paying attention for that i had strawberries for breakfast yesterday and leftover gramma pizza so i had a sugar crash yesterday afternoon

i saw one poster here say if people experiencing low blood sugar would 'just wait an hour'. ehhh.. i waited while doing outside stuff and i just got progressively weaker, sicker, sweatier and shakier

another point in favor of primal, i quit that low sugar shit when i changed diets. when i get off diet, 'oh god i'm gonna fall puke faint and give myself shaken baby syndrome all at once'

it's so damn easy to get off wagon

when we're home, cookie is my brave acting dog. when we're in the car, waka is the only brave dog. he likes to ride. cookie and bear just shiver in the back

and it's up on youtube, and i'm happy

AH HAHA AH HAHA AH HAHA AH HAHA

also, i may or may not love my vice 2 palette in a sexual manner
    Last edited by bloodorchid; 09-14-2013 at 07:59 PM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    when i get off diet, 'oh god i'm gonna fall puke faint and give myself shaken baby syndrome all at once'
    You make me laugh so hard. LOL
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.