Page 295 of 378 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297305345 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 3777

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 295

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    gay panda's sexual hotness transcends race and gender and mathmatical ability

i can only sit here, fan myself, and be sad that i am not a panda too

(gp, call me!)

but yeah, it wasn't even specialty pizza, it was little ceasars. which is already not great here but i was determined by my back that we would have yummy pizza foods and gramma would kill me if she knew i'd bought some when she had some

one does not thwart the gramma and walk out unscathed

spoilers

spoilers here

don't look, spoilers

whah kin hov mahn talks to the dea? noh mahn

and this is all kinds of sexual and i like it. or sensual. either way, i want to move like her just walking down the street.

oh food. last night lettuce, chicken, tiny tomatoes, grapes, some water, a pill. today, chicken, cheesey rice, some alfredo sauce, 2 diet dr peppers.

i'm already slacking on the water

back has been very unhappy, to the tune of feeling like a painful pack of ice was sitting on it
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    From another thread:

We're watching the maturation of the american male in real time

no one said it would be pretty
    hahahaha! As Ralph Kramden might have said:

"Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

*preens* yeah, i am

thanks

before i take note of what i've eaten since last night i'd like to point out that one taste and suddenly you don't want to just fall off the wagon, you want to swan dive off of it

so last night, and the last bit this morning, food was mom's spaghetti..........

he's nervous but on the surface he looks calm and ready to drop bombs but he keeps on forgetting what he wrote down the whole crowd goes so loud he opens his mouth but the words won't come out he's chokin how everybody's jokin now the clock's run out time's up over PUHLOW

okay. out of my system now.

snap back to reality OH! there goes gravity OH! there goes rabbit he CHOKED! he's so mad but he won't give up that easy

stupid flour products. you do this to me.

cramps all night, hydro, power nap that was around 4 hoursish and here we are, hello world
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

ach... my uterus...

if this turns into one of the wretching, gasping, crying, coals inside me cramp times i will be a sad kid

it just feels weird there, like it's getting the razor sharp claws ready. if you're a lady you probably know what i'm talking about. if you're a guy why are you reading about my vagina.

i realized it's been quite some time since bear was bathed so he got a bath. he wasn't greasy, he's not stinky, he just got his monthly bath whether he needed it or not.

and under his fluffy coat he is one stocky pup. i don't know what his dad is, but it was muscular.

i had chicken from kfc and regretted it before i ate it. my cramps are making my stomach hurt too.

so much tmi. you're welcome.

i'm tired. i got some new books. one zombie book and 2 reissued stephen king books because my original copies of them are 1, long gone because lending books is a terrible idea and 2, falling apart

oh grapes. yes grapes.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I understand. For me, it wasn't menstrual cramps, but ovulation pain. OMG, sometimes it would literally take my breath away. If I knew what day it was, I'd start taking aspirin and ibuprofen so it would only hurt instead of feeling like a hot poker in an unwanted place. (Though I'm not sure there's a wanted place for a hot poker.)

Feel better.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

maybe i can bargain with my body. like i know i've made some bad kitchen choices lately, but i just ate a whole lot of steak just for you! be a pal and don't hurt me

3/4 thick steak, yellow squash, small sweet tater

beautiful
    yeah you are

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    I have heard that sacrificing an unneutered male helps with girl pain. I hope it gets better!

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    gay panda's sexual hotness transcends race and gender and mathmatical ability

i can only sit here, fan myself, and be sad that i am not a panda too

(gp, call me!)
    You rang?

I dub you Bloodorchid, Honorary Panda. Now you and I can twerk together and set this world on fire.

am i sacrificing their balls parts or their whole body? i'm good either way, i just want to get it right

i can see it now... gp and bo, twerking through eternity

maybe like this

but probably like this

oh foods.. leftover steak, chicken thigh on my salad and breast by my steak for breakfast. some cheesed up eggs just now. some water. more diet dp than water. dammit.

more squats last night

shouldn't have vacuumed earlier

and bay, i love you
    beautiful
    yeah you are

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    I would pay lots of money to see GP and BO twerk!

On the sacrificing, the only unneutered male in my house just laughs at me when I say that. I have threatened to put binder clips on his balls so he understands my pain but I think I might lose that battle.