Page 294 of 389 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304344 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 3882

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 294

WaylandC is offline Senior Member

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i've decided that is furry propaganda, and his fox says yiff yiff yiff yiff

i did 5 single leg squats this morning which is 5 more than my back wanted to do

breakfast food was a big bowl of yogurt with too much honey but i felt so rough i didn't care, i deemed today a cheat day

yesterday i thought i wanted pizza so i decided today would be a pizza and movie day. gramma had pizza so i had a couple slices and some veggies then a slice of cherry cream cheese pie crunch cake whatever. then a cousin came by with cake pops and she was excited for me to try one so i did

so sweet, holy hell, woo no. but edible glitter is a thing, and my lips were glittery and i liked it

so i decided that pizza wasn't very good and my stomach felt heavy almost immediately

a guy down the road's dog decided he likes visiting, cookie and bear tolerate him and he's gentle with them so i dub him okay to visit. they need more socializing kinda like i do. waka hates it when he's here because waka spends so much time trying to hide from him that waka now fascinates him and he trots behind waka whenever possible

he also tries to walk in front of me and block me from walking, but no. no. i'm the boss here and when you're here i'm the boss of you too so scooch out the way

cramps stopped. after the pizza dunno if they'll start back up any time soon
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i've decided that is furry propaganda, and his fox says yiff yiff yiff yiff
    * Panda walks into journal *
    * Panda walks out *

You may express your apology to me in the form of cake pops.

gramma thought they were cute and volunteered me to make some

when i do i will dip yours in glitter and tie on a large pretty ribbon. i will tuck a card in that says, in delicate edwardian script, Yiff
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    when i do i will dip yours in glitter and tie on a large pretty ribbon. i will tuck a card in that says, in delicate edwardian script, Yiff
    I love you. I want to make you my Valentine next year, but my mad public twerkin' as of late has won me so many admirers that we may have to reschedule for 2025.

* Panda twerks it on way out of journal *

like this, right? right??

god i love the internet
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Exactly like that, just with more dogs and shoppers chasing me down the freezer aisle at Whole Foods.

Oh yeah. I got it, ducklings. And I'm gonna flaunt it.

Sizzle.

i'll have to turn up the ac cause it just got hot in here
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I have that effect on people.

It's a problem. Don't envy me.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Y'all are cracking me up.

so i decided that pizza wasn't very good and my stomach felt heavy almost immediately
    I didn't know they had pizza in TN. No wonder it gave you ajita.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.