Page 293 of 387 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3869

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 293

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    because she's basically giving herself metabolic disorders by losing weight, deh
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    There must be some synchronicity going on. I was just writing part of today's journal entry and was speaking to my disdain of the term "Aunt Flo." Then I read shark week, which makes me cackle like a nut. Because it's funny. Not sure if this is still mandatory in Women's Lit 101, but it's pretty good: If Men Could Menstruate by Gloria Steinem

Excerpt:

So what would happen if suddenly, magically, men could menstruate and women could not?

Clearly, menstruation would become an enviable, worthy, masculine event:

Men would brag about how long and how much.

Young boys would talk about it as the envied beginning of manhood. Gifts, religious ceremonies, family dinners, and stag parties would mark the day.

To prevent monthly work loss among the powerful, Congress would fund a National Institute of Dysmenorrhea. Doctors would research little about heart attacks, from which men would be hormonally protected, but everything about cramps.

Sanitary supplies would be federally funded and free. Of course, some men would still pay for the prestige of such commercial brands as Paul Newman Tampons, Muhammad Ali's Rope-a-Dope Pads, John Wayne Maxi Pads, and Joe Namath Jock Shields- "For Those Light Bachelor Days."
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

We're men, Gus; the world is our toilet.

'oh you changed your pad 5 times today? I JUST GUSHED A FULL GALLON, LOSER'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Yer neightbours is, I reckons anyone else's fine, go for it....

I always carry an emergancy check secreted in me wallet, just in case!
    no, my neigbors ass uses a walker.... not much coveting going on here... actually my neighbor really does have an ass.... named Jack..... what a noisy ass he is to! brays at all hours of the day and night!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I didn't know they made walkers for donkeys!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

We're men, Gus; the world is our toilet.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    oh crud... I missed the word "other" in there somewhere.... reading is fun-da-mental

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Good lord, I've just spent - far too long - searching the youtubes for the Ben Elton sketch if men had periods...cannot find it. And yet, I remember him dragging a sports bag of tampons across the stage.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    no, my neigbors ass uses a walker.... not much coveting going on here... actually my neighbor really does have an ass.... named Jack..... what a noisy ass he is to! brays at all hours of the day and night!
    Looks like Jack is the better option, that's worrying....

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Fiendishly clever those Chinese ya know!

y'all buncha weirdos

food; chicken on salad, some of ma's candy corn, half a thick steak, diet dr pepper, orange crush, liter of water

no squats today

orange crush due to food shopping while hungry, thick steak due to beef sales before they went bad. aw yiss, meat sale. aw yiss, almost rotten meat.

i passed out early yesterday evening, i don't remember eating anything after the cornbread and potatoes

i got to play with a pissy kitten and that's always fun
    beautiful
    yeah you are

oh food. half a bowl of honey and yogurt last night, almost half a steak, 2 handfuls of grapes, some cheesey rice and a liter of water this morning.

cramping is pretty constant

stuff i got my sibling and me arrived, i'm all like 'pretty! NOW I WANT MORE NEW THINGS!'

back let me know how much it hates squats last night. hydro only put a dent in it for a few hours.
    beautiful
    yeah you are