Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 3819

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 292

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    i will have me an ass, one day!

i'm still using checks, i'm such a throwback
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i will have me an ass, one day!

i'm still using checks, i'm such a throwback
    I'm sure you have one now, but it will be a better butt by building bootay bumps by bending

I still use checks for some bills... but most stuff is autopayment..... and amazingly, it helps your creedit score, if that is a concern.

i wonder what would happen if i got the best score ever..

breakfast! 2 smallish burger patties, chicken breast, lettuce, diet dr pepper

water soon

tired, couldn't sleep when i wanted so i watched another episode of the heart she holler when it came on. that's still a weirdass show

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    The only paper checks I write these days are for the rent. When I was drinking too much, I started getting dinged for late charges on my utilities and internet, so I just switched to paying online. No more late charges. Now hardly any alcohol either. I'm saving money, but for what, I have no idea.

One-legged squats are awesome! My knee is still weak from hurting it over a year ago. It's funny, but getting older doesn't bother me or make me feel old except for that one thing. It's just bizarre to me that a year+ old injury can still rear its ugly head.

You'll have that ass you covet eventually. The Tarot told me.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    The only paper checks I write these days are for the rent. When I was drinking too much, I started getting dinged for late charges on my utilities and internet, so I just switched to paying online. No more late charges. Now hardly any alcohol either. I'm saving money, but for what, I have no idea.

One-legged squats are awesome! My knee is still weak from hurting it over a year ago. It's funny, but getting older doesn't bother me or make me feel old except for that one thing. It's just bizarre to me that a year+ old injury can still rear its ugly head.

I thought ass coveting was a sin.......

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I thought ass coveting was a sin.......
    Yer neightbours is, I reckons anyone else's fine, go for it....

I always carry an emergancy check secreted in me wallet, just in case!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Yes, it's a little known fact that "thou shalt not covet thy neighbors wife," is actually an error brought about in translation. The original was "thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's ass," which was because burros were so valuable.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

you're saving up to buy a pony. for me.

my right knee crunches some. i figure it's from when it used to pop in and out of place when i was younger. it never hurt but when you're squatting down to look at something and see your knee go boopBOOP.. cringey feels, man

the tarot is never wrong *nods*

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Yer neightbours is, I reckons anyone else's fine, go for it....

I always carry an emergancy check secreted in me wallet, just in case!
    you have a point there..

Yes, it's a little known fact that "thou shalt not covet thy neighbors wife," is actually an error brought about in translation. The original was "thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's ass," which was because burros were so valuable.
    then again so do you...
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i'm getting fertile again! i had 2 cramps last night and a micro speck of blood and i had 1 cramp this morning and a smaller micro speck of blood

this is how quickly my body responds to changes, and this is why i'm magic

weeeeee

but yeah, had the last bit of corn bread and potatoes several hours after breakfast and i'm pretty sure that's why my babyless uterine rejection time sputtered. looked at objectively, periods are gross, but i endure them so i can use whatever flowery language i want

shark week is still a favorite term of mine, because i'm still immature

i did TWO sets of squats this morning, because i'm basically she hulk

and leaves have been falling lately *slow clint eastwood squint* i'm not ready for brown and cold

and i'm calling bullshit on this commenter asshole. i'm also calling her dumb. and crazy.

Can we not glorify weight loss, please? Can we find it within ourselves to accept ourselves as we are, in all our strange forms?
    from this article
    I Can't Stop Looking at This Major Weight Loss GIF

and now i want buttermilk..
    1929 Celeb Diet Story: Joan Crawford Eats 3 Spoonfuls of Cold Soup
    beautiful
    yeah you are

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    I like this next comment down:
    "If this woman is proud of what she did, who are you to tell her not to be?"
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).