Page 291 of 387 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3868

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 291

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Did I really have to get up close and personal with Miley's ass that way?

Only in this journal.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Aaaw!

Well, if nothing else, you have some of the cutest pictures and gifs in your profile.

Also- love the Cinderelly one
    It's a pretty even mix of the cutest and the most disturbing/most horrific. LOL

I actually kind of like The Heart She Holler... it's soooooooooooo weird.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    as a balm to soothe your eyes, pants, this is for you

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    It's a pretty even mix of the cutest and the most disturbing/most horrific. LOL

I actually kind of like The Heart She Holler... it's soooooooooooo weird.
    i really wanted to find that laughing promo. real bad.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i have this thing for bad nicholas cage movies

not the good ones. those don't interest me. i like the bad ones, the more terrible it all is the better.

also, spoilers

spoilers spoilers spoilers don't look it's spoilers

poor jesse. i want to hug jesse. he's a sad little kid and he needs a hug. too bad hanks an asshole too.

and amc keeps trying to get me to watch low winter sun. i've tried, i can't get into it. it's not you, amc. it's me. it's just not working out.

i'm waffling about posting what i eat. i know if i put it here i'll be less inclined to eat bad (RICE! WOO!) for me things.. and that's really the only reason. i'm stubborn. I'M A GROWN ASS WOMAN I DO WHAT I WANT kinda thing.

but here, food today. torn up chicken pieces on baby lettuce, hamburger with some tomato slices and pickles my ma canned, half cup of cheesey rice, 1 diet dr pepper, 1 slow liter of water

i cooked extra burgers and chicken

cooking chicken breast strips takes the mastery of long practice. or it does for someone who doesn't generally follow recipes.

and i'm pretty sure the swede is gonna kill the family and take the boy. i just needed to get that out there.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i'm all caught up on hell on wheels, the boys are in bed, i had more burger and salad and chicken and it occurred to me i'd have to disclose my adoration of poppyseed dressing if i were to get drug tested for any reason

this bra is uncomfortable

i want these
    L

yes, i'm just accepting my girly phase and settling all in my makeups articles

back still hurts but i'm going to continue with the squats. i'll need to add in more body work soon too.

my stomach is still being weird and i honestly don't know if it's just part of my particular pcos, there is no rhyme or reason and hasn't been for years.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

squats did. 1 legged on steps to parallel. i'm strong on 2 legs, not one leg

food; water, the last burger, the last chicken, english peas, diet dr pepper

was up all night and if i have to be awake i'm going to be caffeinated

i don't do coffee. or i rarely do coffee. every time i think about it i smell the coffee from the hospital and that's just all kinds of no. negative associations, wheee
    beautiful
    yeah you are

and arguments like this are why we can't have nice things

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1299209

food was spinach and alfredo sauce with a side of rotisserie breast

food was a bowl of cheesey scrambled eggs

phone was my baby that i love so well

when the boys were pups and teenagers, they were skinny. my preference for baby animals is Chunky, it just seems healthier to me for some reason, so i would go through bouts of concern and feed them extras. never worked so i just accepted it. i realized the other day that now they are grown they (waka and cookie) have padding over their bones now. that makes me happy. bear's always been stocky, now he's like a pomeranian sized brick shithouse and holding him feels like cradling a bowling ball

he's all manly and shiz

but this little guy, he's so cuddly (<3) but he can't get up (</3)

beautiful
    yeah you are

food; chicken and strawberry cream cheese

mashed potatoes, corn bread, black eyed peas and green tomato relish. look, i'm southern. southern food happens sometimes. and it was all in a bowl instead of a plate

more mashed potatoes, corn bread, butter, green tomato relish

skim milk, diet dr pepper, water, diet dr pepper, water

i was worried, earlier, if i shouldn't update meals more frequently because unless i take special note of something it floats out of my memory and i'm trying to half ass some personal responsibility here, but i'm doing okay so far

squats did again, i definitely feel it more on one leg and i like that. i recognize i will have muscle imbalance if i keep this up, but front work will come at another time

stair squats still confuse the boys. 'hey what're you doin?! let me get your face! ... no wait come back! oh hey what're you doin?! let me get your face!'

upper back muscle on the left is unhappy. this is new as it's usually a right side muscle.

down 4 lbs. if onleh fat was dropped as quickly as watah.

i'm having issues where i don't want to spend my money again, only worse because now i'm reluctant to pay the bills even. i should get on that before i have to pay the 2 buck late fee and/or get shut off as well as miss a sibling's birthday gift buying window

i would like it if my mental problems would manifest in more helpful manners
    beautiful
    yeah you are

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    food; chicken and strawberry cream cheese

mashed potatoes, corn bread, black eyed peas and green tomato relish. look, i'm southern. southern food happens sometimes. and it was all in a bowl instead of a plate

more mashed potatoes, corn bread, butter, green tomato relish

skim milk, diet dr pepper, water, diet dr pepper, water

i was worried, earlier, if i shouldn't update meals more frequently because unless i take special note of something it floats out of my memory and i'm trying to half ass some personal responsibility here, but i'm doing okay so far

squats did again, i definitely feel it more on one leg and i like that. i recognize i will have muscle imbalance if i keep this up, but front work will come at another time

stair squats still confuse the boys. 'hey what're you doin?! let me get your face! ... no wait come back! oh hey what're you doin?! let me get your face!'

upper back muscle on the left is unhappy. this is new as it's usually a right side muscle.

down 4 lbs. if onleh fat was dropped as quickly as watah.

i'm having issues where i don't want to spend my money again, only worse because now i'm reluctant to pay the bills even. i should get on that before i have to pay the 2 buck late fee and/or get shut off as well as miss a sibling's birthday gift buying window

i would like it if my mental problems would manifest in more helpful manners
    interesting food choices.... and being southern, I get it.. southern comfort food is the bomb!

good on ya for the squats!

Bill paying sux..... and I'm lazy and usually pay them late.... so I put them all on an automatic bill payer through my bank... now the only stress I have is making sure there is money in the account....