Page 290 of 383 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 3822

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 290

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    as laid back as i am in my appreciation of physical appearances, i just can't get behind man breasts

especially when they're perkier than my own breasts. how is that even possible.

and so, instead of breasts in yoga pants, i think of breasts in tube tops. because t&a

i couldn't sleep. i'm concentrating on not falling over sideways. no i'm not drunk, yes i am tired. and back be damned i want to work out. god help me i even want to do yoga.

but my back hurts and my hips feel weird so i look forward to taking pills before, during and after doing whatever

and maybe sleeping

i've said before i don't want to low carb it and see what that does for my body. but i'm pretty sure i can ignore the whining i'll do in my head. i'm crutching on fruit and rice like i crutch on caffeine and that's just no good for any kind of dumb insulin stuff
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I finally saw Miley's performance.

I-

I just-

Was that supposed to be sexy?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

i think she was high off her ass

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    I finally saw Miley's performance.

I-

I just-

Was that supposed to be sexy?
    Do I make you randy, baby? Do I?

NO YOU DO NOT.

if she had yelled that while flinging her tongue around while slithering all over the bear monster she crawled out of at the start i think it would have been the greatest performance i'd ever seen

instead i was just all 'girl. damn.'

i did some squats. i did some strairs stepping. my bum is warm and i'm enjoying the sensation. i'm also a little looped out on meds. i don't think one has to do with the other but i don't really know.

i'd also like to know how the boys can get smelly only a few days after baths when they have a designated play area outside that doesn't have smelly things in it

i think waka is part cat. whenever i let him in my lap he gets up in my face and sits blocking my head. the part that is not cat is the part that doesn't tell him to show me his anus whenever possible like a cat

but i saw this the other day and thought 'cats.'

beautiful
    yeah you are

yeah my back still hates squats

it's worth it though

my rear will be magnificent! *tears* i hope

also, miley's terrible wardrobe decisions are now art

also. this.

Last edited by bloodorchid; 08-28-2013 at 10:29 PM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

my everything is stiff and painful but i'm still perfecting my stair climbing. every time it's tweaked a bit

i've actually been taking hydros as needed instead of toughing it out cause at some point i throw in towels and admit i'm not a manly woman

i've been having trouble falling asleep, and when i nod off a noise wakes me, but finally by that time i can fall asleep fully

the day i finally buck up and lower my carb intake is the day my stomach bugs up again. after a while i just wanted a twinkie and i haven't had a twinkie in years

i also realized in the last few days that i do not feel feelings, i shut down feelings

it's one thing to acknowledge the idea, but another to finally believe

waka and cookie were play fighting while bear was with me for loves. i told him he was my smartest dog, but that wasn't really saying much. he just said 'pah ha ha ha *rolls around in loves*'

beautiful
    yeah you are

i think bay fell asleep

since he's the only person outside my family i know how to be social with i guess i'll just twiddle my thumbs since i can't think of anything to internet

there's a promo on adult swim with this old lady where she's laughing like a maniac and i do not like that. but since i couldn't find the scary one i'll just put this one up because wtf is this show (besides the heart she holler, smartass)

beautiful
    yeah you are

well, i couldn't sleep. and then i couldn't sleep some more. and my jaws are achier than yesterday.

listen face. i'm trying to unstress you by sleeping but you won't let me.

also, there's a difference between wanting to help people and being a twerp.

also, i saw nixxy's journal and am officially jealous of her pcos body.

damn my effing broken spine.

beautiful
    yeah you are

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Aaaw!

Well, if nothing else, you have some of the cutest pictures and gifs in your profile.

Also- love the Cinderelly one
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula