Page 29 of 381 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 29

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    gaaah i feel so bad for t-rex haha

drssgchic, are you dressing like you want still? hm? hmmmmm?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Ha! My dressing strategy has devolved to "Have I worn it more than a week ago?" for the top and "Have I worn it yet this week?" for the pants. No and no? Good- done. I really wanted to wear a skirt this morning- but I didn't roll out of bed in time to get into tights and get to work more or less on time. Shaving for skirts just ain't been happening. In fact, I am currently wearing a pair of pants that have actually worn through where my thighs rub together (sorry for the mental image) because I refuse to buy another pair of 16s but I'm really not a 14. But I would be if I could get my eating under control.

However- for you- if I'm still feeling too droopy to lift tomorrow, it will be skirt, tights, and maybe even makeup. I need to work on my cats eyes since my brows are too low to really work smoky. (No tights on a lifting day because there just isn't time to shimmy in and out of them while changing, and I can't just leave them on since I lift in Vibrams)
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

i got these
    http://www.amazon.com/New-Perfect-Bu...8740446&sr=1-7

and had to put it on 3 inches deeper in my jeans (the pair i have on now. there is another pair that will be 4-5 inches in) because that was cheaper than buying like 3 new jeans. i rotate them, i don't need no stinkin fashionable pants. yes you should say that in your head with a heavy spanish accent. and yes i stood in line constantly pulling my pants back up, then put the damn button on out by the car with people walking by and everything

also in honor of our epic fantasy world domination, i put on bright blue eyeliner on a naked color base and it's preeetttyyyyyyyyyy. and blindingly bright.

i'm like a 5 year old finger painting

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay colors
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

there is no line separating my signature from my content :|

have some videos

and if you've ever been a preteen, you've been this ridiculous

my eye dids were boy approved, my guy said it was pretty. that's another reason i like him. nothing i do or say is 'stupid'

i realized that since i've become medicated i'm a less angry individual. i mean i know animals in pain get pretty bitchy, but i didn't really think to apply that to myself. and i find myself coming here to be a sarcastic asshole less. i mean i do still get tired of bullshit but i'm more zen in my assholery? or maybe this is just a downtime month and i'll be all pissy again soon

the disgust of all things food has been mitigated for the time being. i browsed the canned veggie aisle instead of the frozen, taking effort and thinking out of the food prep equation

the butt stopped hurting, but i've made sure to keep squat/standing the same

food has been 50/50

i have not worked out, but i do frequently 'roam'

i'm not happy but i can fake cheerful like a muhfugger

sometimes i even fool myself

ma was talking to me about different career opportunities and i said i'm on hydros for a reason. but then i wondered, am i really? am i really doomed for life? or is this all some elaborate mindgame my brain is playing with me and has been playing for over 10 years. 2 days without major pain leads me to think i'm just lazy. then the major pain hits and i'm flat on my back breathing sharp deep inhales, flinching, jerking. and then i think maybe i'm not lazy.

so i do feel accomplished that i can put makeup on and not look dumb, but at the same time i call myself pathetic for feeling accomplished for that

or maybe it's just 1am and i'm too tired.

have a song to hip thrust to
    beautiful
    yeah you are

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    But I like it when you're a sarcastic asshole!
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ottercat View Post
    But I like it when you're a sarcastic asshole!
    ^this. Also...sexy and I know it...hells yeah.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Hey- it takes skill to pull off bright blue eyeliner. So- yes, that's an accomplishment.

Whenever I hear "I don't need no stinkin' . . . ." I always hear my dad say it. It took me yeeeears to figure out where he'd gotten it from.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    I love that LMFAO song. My little bro (14yrs old, has Down Syndrome) loves it...I'm afraid he's getting into that fashion too, since he wanted my old punk-ish vest with studs and such on it. I'm going to have so much fun dressing that boy up.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

you guys are super dumb

SUPER. DUMB.

okay, i feel more like myself again. it was a close call but i think i'm back

namelesswonder, that kid has impeccable taste and i like him already lol

the single most painful thing i've ever seen in my whole entire liiiiife....... is this

beautiful
    yeah you are

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    I <3 BBT too

you should come over and watch TV, I have a bunch of episodes of that and this season's RuPaul's Drag Race on DVR
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick