bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    you could give me your credit card numbers

i promise not to abuse them. much.

...much

oh richard, you are definitely the fun kind of crazy

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

here it is

WE WILL KILL YOUR CHILDREN, BUT YOU WILL LOOK FABULOUS AS IT HAPPENS hahaha

there has been sneezing and sniffling today. it took a while to get to sleep last night, but i dreamed and slept hard til i woke up. the pillows were mangled and there was a dry drool spot so high up my forearm i must have put myself in a choke hold. i did watch breaking bad at 12 or 1 or whatever and i experienced a range of emotion, mostly a HA! at walt and his testicular fortitude

food isn't appealing
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

ohhh.. perfection

food finally became somewhat wanted, so cold chicken and hot carrots.

as i am seriously upset at the thought of taking the new eye makeup back i put it on again to see what would happen. so far only a little watering on one eye. yes i am a girl. yes i want to keep that palette. make fun of me all you want, i can take it.

tonight is weird. it feels like.. i dunno. tomorrow will be a restart, like groundhog day, so i want to stay up and do things tonight before the boredom comes back
    beautiful
    yeah you are

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Hugs from another she-beast in yoga pants. And yet I wear them anyway. In public, even. Because I wish to subject the world to such horror

Blood Orchid- PUT DOWN THE MAKEUP. The colors aren't designed to go with stuffed noses and red eyes. I promise you will find another pretty one.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    OK, now I am having difficulty getting the mental image of she-beasts in yoga pants out of my head..... and I find I don't really mind too terribly much! lol

i think i would feel less insecure if i carried my weight more normally :/ my hips and thighs have some padding but i have a stupid pcos belly. but it never feels great to see 'she beasts' pop up out of nowhere

and the eye colors are so pretty why do they hurt meeeeee
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    OK, now I am having difficulty getting the mental image of she-beasts in yoga pants out of my head..... and I find I don't really mind too terribly much! lol
    butts *sage nod*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

one more before bed, cause if you're gonna post whore anywhere it may as well be in your own place

MRW my GF says I need to use more fingers : reactiongifs
    beautiful
    yeah you are

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    It says bad things about me, but I continually read that construction as 'she breasts' in yoga pants? Really?
    (that was a Google image search I should not have done.)
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    It says bad things about me, but I continually read that construction as 'she breasts' in yoga pants? Really?
    (that was a Google image search I should not have done.)
    Coulda been worse.... you coulda searched for he breasts in yoga pants.... OK... now I need brain bleach!