Page 288 of 381 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298338 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 3801

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 288

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    i love peter dinklage. i do.

and now i have spots of affection for lena heady

Here's Peter Dinklage in a Gay Bar Working a Rainbow Hula Hoop

yogurt was breakfast. jerky was lunch. chocolate milk and 2 bananas was 2nd lunch. it was just gonna be one, but they were at that perfect ripe spot where they're not green and not brown and they were deliciously sweet and i could not resist.

i did some walking with bay on the phone. i do not have the patience for it. godddd. i doooooo. nottttttt. so he walked longer than i did.

he was trying to convince me that til doctors get magic surgery, maybe it was better to just walk instead of work out. cause walking would give me muscly calves. and i said 'but you already said i had tree trunk legs!' [editor's note; he likes that in a leg] so i play griped about it a while while putting shoes on and walking out the door. i said i wouldn't believe my muscly calves would be sexy til calves were the featured body part on rap videos. jiggling all up in the camera, only better, cause calves don't need to be covered.

so i toughed through it as long as my impatience would allow

i'm really bad with patience sometimes

also, i watched supershark. and i'm looking forward to watching ghost shark.

yes. yes.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

oh my god i hate that i keep clenching my jaw

i only do it when i'm super tired and/or stressed

and then i don't even notice i'm doing it til days later

and my teeth get sore

and my jaw

like now

aggghhh
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Pink brows = something new that gives me the creeps. I'm "ascared" of a lot of things.

Cat ignoring the toy. LOL. I love cats.

Walking. Still deciding on title of fantasy book. But "If You Can Walk, You Can Walk Back to Health" is in the running.

A plump thigh, narrow knee, and toned/muscled calves is so effing hot.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

the thread has already moved on so i can't say WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU. THERE IS A TIME AND A PLACE TO BE AN ASSHOLE AND THAT WAS NOT IT. JESUS, MARY AND JOSEPH YANK THE DICK OUT OF YOUR ASS AND SQUIRT SOME MORE LUBE ON IT SO INTERACTING WITH YOU WILL BE A MORE PLEASANT EXPERIENCE FOR EVERYONE.

good god.

Chun-Li's Revenege! - Imgur

in other news. i guess i was holding my posture weird while walking cause my back was pissed yesterday and tight last night. IT'S NOT LIKE WALKING LIKE AN ORMAL PERSON SHOULD BE FUN OR ANYTHING, RIGHT.

food has been high carb
    beautiful
    yeah you are

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Soooo . . . what thread should I look for?

Humanity *starts beating random people over the head with hard objects*
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

i can't. i... can't. my internet rage will rise forth, i'll start using user names, i'll spew forth every bad word i know in a litany of such filth i'll shut the whole forum down

because some asshat i politely told bay to go choke is adding on to it

and my new eyeshadow palette i loved so well made my eyes burn and water even after washing it off

even. after. i. washed. it. off.

MY EYES. STILL. BURN. HOURS. LATER.

W. T. F.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    my internet rage will rise forth, i'll start using user names, i'll spew forth every bad word i know in a litany of such filth i'll shut the whole forum down
    I'd pay real money to see that...
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

all my rage

but this dog

this dog is cute

first it's 'leave the poor baby alone' then it's 'giggle at the nervous mouth licks'

it's so tiny
    beautiful
    yeah you are

gramma's bird chewed a hole in my shirt. i like this shirt, as it is my favorite comfy casual attire.

in retaliation he got a shower

he was gonna get one anyway, but i have to assert my authority in times of distress

'you take this warm soothing shower like the dirty whore you are *sobbing* my shirrrrrrttttttt nooooooooooooo waahhhhh-haaaa'

the dogs have been insane today. LET ME OUT LET ME OUT LET ME OUT followed by LET ME IN LET ME IN LET ME IN

also, word of advice. if you don't look amazing in yoga pants, stop reading once you see the words 'she beast in yoga pants'. it doesn't do your self esteem any favors. it may even make you tearfully text your gorgeous man-friend an apology for not looking hot.

but as a favor from god, after reading that i got to see a tree frog flopping on water. i didn't know they did that, but now i know how. they fling their hand and feet pads up over their heads and it looks goofy as hell.

gramma food was a couple of meat balls and some tomato slices. late supper was some burger and kiwis.

and i refuse to believe my pretty new shadow made me sick. my eyes still burn, i'm sneezing and my nose is running and my forehead is warm.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    I'd pay real money to see that...
    As would I, if I had any.....