Page 287 of 383 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297337 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 3822

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 287

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Ooh- might have to try that one. I don't usually do lips because I never reapply, but if it sticks . . .
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Ooh- might have to try that one. I don't usually do lips because I never reapply, but if it sticks . . .
    It seems to stick really well for several hours, even through drinks... thus the "stain" moniker.
    I haven't tried it through a dinner yet.
    Some other lips that claim to stain, like the Revlon chubby lip pencil that this is basically a "dupe" of, LIE. And that thing is $7-8.
    And the stain factor means if your lips feel dry later you can just pop some chapstick over them and still have a nice color.

Try one... it's really one of the better ones I have used even with using the high end ones.
    And $3!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

So- is this still a grocery store/Walgreens sort of thing, or do I have to go somewhere special to find it?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    So- is this still a grocery store/Walgreens sort of thing, or do I have to go somewhere special to find it?
    Walgreen's and maybe K-mart... The Chubby pencil Balm Stain is a new product for them, but Walgreen's is where they'll have it.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Sweet. Might be making a stop on the way home

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    bay asked why i haven't written more in here yet. i think he wants more blackmail material.

as if he didn't have enough already..

i've just been all like this lately

my body is stiff and my back hurts, my uterus hurts too, trying to wind up to a life affirming period but right when it feels like it's now time i need to take a hydro and it stops the whole process

my poor uterus. i imagine it as a sad, uterus-shaped lady and i want to pat her and say sorry

there has been an abundance of yogurt and honey and cottage cheese the last few days. i'm not sure what this means. i'm not sure how i feel about it. i do know i feel like i may be giving myself cavities.

a cousin i don't see too much of lately was at gramma's. i was sitting in the family room listening to everyone talk and hugging a pillow because i felt like a ball of sht when i heard him talking in the kitchen and all i could think of was a remark he made like 10 years ago and suddenly i dreaded him seeing me. i guess he went through a period of fat hate. or maybe he just doesn't aim it at me anymore. but it was one comment more than 10 years ago, but it was all i could think about, like all the other good conversations since then hadn't happened

but when he walked through, he said 'hey!' and i said 'hey loser, long time no see'

he took up weight lifting a ways back, he's kinda gorillaish now but at least he's working his legs more than he was

a niece brought her new boyfriend over and i guess in my pillow hugging, silent corner i must have looked scary. he kept staring at me so i finally waggled my fingers at him. later on, when i was play teasing another niece i was making him laugh too so i guess i wasn't scary any more

it's difficult not to take the staring personally. it could have been fr any number of reasons. but i know i'm big, i know i'm oddly shaped, so i know that's what it was.

that and i watched catfish last night. that certainly didn't help me thinking about bay. he knew what i looked like, but i was still terrified of him seeing me. there he is, this beautiful man. here i am, me.

but he stuck around. so i guess no matter what my paranoia tells me, he likes me just fine

it's just the rest of the world that has a problem
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post

it's just the rest of the world that has a problem
    Yes, it certainly is.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Yes, it certainly is.
    +1

Also- my lips are almost Honey Love.

Hugs to BO and her pillow.

hugs back to you and your honey love lips

i'd call this understated, business casual with a side of artistic photographer in love with his barbie. i need to find a valid excuse to wear pink brows.

i guess it'sokay to complain on my own journal so i'm gonna complain some more. my eyes are scratchy, my sinuses hurt, my stomach is sore and doesn't like food.

food was tuna salad rolled up in seaweed sheets, then a bowl of no-wheat cereal when a bowl of tuna for supper almost made me gag

cookie likes when i go to bed, but not when i stay in bed, i think. i was headed in the same direction as bed and he galloped ahead, stopping to look back to see if i was still following. i was still headed that way so he shot in the bedroom like his ass was on fire. full on joyful dog, with his hair shooting straight back

he's so weird. i kinda felt bad when i didn't get in bed just for him, and let him survey his kingdom from under it.

gah i feel terrible
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

sweet jesus lol

when i thought of stranger's ball sack sweat, i alternated between lol and

gentlemen, don't be offended. i generally don't like thinking of any stranger's sex parts
    Last edited by bloodorchid; 08-21-2013 at 09:32 PM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are