Page 285 of 401 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335385 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 4010

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 285

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    niiiiice, i'll pray for you and your bank account
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Gold mascara? Oh my. N.O. Saints - black and gold. Black eyeliner, gold fingernails and eyelashes, black hair. That's a look that would keep me from looking like very many women my age (which is a good thing).
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

gold lips too? hmm? you know you want to, i know i want you to

i am so tempted. do want. i would put it on and be all LOOK HOW FCKING FANCY I AM! aw yiss.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

sometimes my appetite is zero. sometimes, like today, it's insane

i was reading something about someone making fun of their obese roommate for eating 4 whoppers and i thought 'wow that would be good right about now'

i was tempted. i ain't gonna lie. internets fat hatred be damned. but i didn't.

...bear just slapped at my hand because i was teasing him by keeping it just out of reach. brat.

but i didn't, i baked some chicken thighs and made some fries in coconut oil and i felt better. but a bit ago i got hungry and had a bowl of potato mash, and i felt so bloated during and after but i still wanted more food so i had a minor panic attack about turning into a land whale

i really don't want to go low carb/zero carb/all meats..

hmm
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    gold lips too? hmm? you know you want to, i know i want you to

i am so tempted. do want. i would put it on and be all LOOK HOW FCKING FANCY I AM! aw yiss.
    I do, I really do. Last year at Mardi Gras, I saw this very upscale, tall, healthy couple all decked out in Saint's garb - like a couple thousand dollars worth. The licensed clothing, including a leather jacket - the whole thing head to toe. I thought they looked so cool.

i was reading something about someone making fun of their obese roommate for eating 4 whoppers and i thought 'wow that would be good right about now'

...bear just slapped at my hand because i was teasing him by keeping it just out of reach. brat.

but i didn't, i baked some chicken thighs and made some fries in coconut oil and i felt better. but a bit ago i got hungry and had a bowl of potato mash, and i felt so bloated during and after but i still wanted more food so i had a minor panic attack about turning into a land whale

Keep the faith, baby. At least you have some days when you don't feel like eating at all. Today, so far, I've eaten no animals. Just wasn't in the mood. I'll post in my journal later what I did eat - not Subway. I'm done with that for a good three years.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member

your meal sounds better than the canned salmon salad (salmon and mayo) I had for lunch today..... cuz I was too lazzy to fix anything more complicated.... I can be such a lazy bastage...

don't sell yourself short, there's something to be said for laziness. the whole food prep thing bothers me cause when i want something done i want it done NOW so i put off actual cooking for as long as possible. cutting food gets in the way of that

i need a chef

i am in a BAD MOOD TODAY. i woke up with a crunchy spine and it went downhill from there. i even text yelled at bay for doing the boy equivalent of 'this dress makes me look fat'. i'm going to make him put on skimpy clothes and parade him around like a piece of meat, muscles on display, and make him be ogled. that'll learn him. getting catcalled for a few hours should knock that nonsense out of his head. i threatened to punch his ass cheek. i think i probably would have if i could have reached him, wound up as i was

ohhhh, domestic abuse. 'i didn't mean it, i just love you so much you make me crazy'

apparently face off is back on. i was unaware til now, and saw that it was full of past contestants and right when i thought 'no tate? did he not want to come back?' there he is. i was pleased, i wanted him to win when he was on

no caffeine. but i did have 3 mini root beer cans. and a couple swigs of ~citrus~ juice. the rest of the thighs i baked, and a bowl of yogurt flavored honey. i spaced out while drizzling honey from the jar.

this got me right in the ovaries

beautiful
    yeah you are

Awww... Woofer wants his owner safe. That's so sweet. Dogs are so cool and loyal.

B*tch-lite

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Awwww... sweet, sweet, pitty.

I think my Gunnar boy would distress if I dove in without him... he's a big goof head who really likes "tending" me.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    My liner was Cover Girl from the grocery store because I'm all sorts of classy like that. Now I need to get over my aversion to shopping at WalMart so I can have matching mascara . . .
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula