Page 282 of 389 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292332382 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 3882

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 282

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i still want the pretty shiny thing but i don't want to pay for it. it's been like this for weeks. i was play complaining to bay the other night, as i am wont to do, and maybe my self frustration led to so much complaining that he asked what the item was so he could look it up

immediately i was like 'oh crap' no bay i'm not fishing i'm just whining about my mental issues. i'm not one of those girls specifically because i'd love to be one of those girls. GIVE ME AAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE PRETTY THINGSSSS, RAIN THE PRESENTS UPON MEHHHHHHH!

no. just no.

i stepped on a frog tonight. thank god i had shoes on. normally i watch where i walk, but this time i step out the door and feel what feels like a grape pop under my foot. i move my foot back and oh god i feel horrible. he's o his back, his guts are out and he's weakly waving an arm. poor baby. his arm stopped moving and i thought he had died and i felt horribler. i turn away, i turn back and he'd hopped up and over a foot and i'm texting bay like OH GOD WHAT DO I DO OH GOD WHAT THE CRAP

i've never stepped on a frog before
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    I stepped on a slug once, barefoot, while drunk. It was a disgusting experience. Poor froggie! I hope he got to somewhere comforting, since you saw guts he's probably passed by now . I would've begged Hulky to put him in the bushes or near some water.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    GIVE ME AAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE PRETTY THINGSSSS, RAIN THE PRESENTS UPON MEHHHHHHH!
    (Me too.)

i stepped on a frog tonight.
    Frogslaughter in the third degree. I don't think they're very smart. He probably would have gotten eaten by a big bird anyway. Don't feel bad. Doo doo occurs.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I stepped on a slug once, barefoot, while drunk. It was a disgusting experience. Poor froggie! I hope he got to somewhere comforting, since you saw guts he's probably passed by now . I would've begged Hulky to put him in the bushes or near some water.
    i didn't want to mess him up more i was thinking what if i touch his insides and he screams at me WHAT ARE YOU DOING LEAVE ME ALONE YOU DUMB WHORE

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    (Me too.)

Frogslaughter in the third degree. I don't think they're very smart. He probably would have gotten eaten by a big bird anyway. Don't feel bad. Doo doo occurs.
    not the third degree )):
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Any animal that isn't smart enough to realize that their pot of water is getting pretty warm deserves to be served with butter and garlic........

the sodastream is blowing my mind. 2 packs of truvia, 2/3 a cup of mandarin/citrus/whatever's all in it juice and top a giant glass up with chemical free chemical tasting fizzy water and i have a reasonable facsimile of a less syrupy sweet orange crush

it's blowin my mind right now

and my back is cramping

i could take meds but for some reason i don't want to. maybe my inner masochist is coming back out to play. i have one of those, you know. not everyone is so lucky.

fleas, like the weather, have been mild this summer so i haven't gotten flea pills in a few months but i felt a tick on bear and a tick on cookie so i gotta pick em off and gross, man. for some reason the thought of p icking ticks is more repulsive than the actual act

like sex! ahha. ahahaha. ha. hmmmm. we have fun here, we have fun.

my joking pledge to grow my nails to disgusting length is now at a real end. this is bugging me, so they're getting short again even though waka loves them for doggy butt cheek scratches. but who am i kidding, he could get doggy butt cheek scratches from freddy kreuger and he'd still love it

OH! new chucky movie trailer!

yes i'll watch this even if it's bad

it's too damn early
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Good to hear you like the soda stream. I've been thinking about one, but wanted to hear opinions from someone I reasonably knew to not be a bullshitter.

When my packets of truvia ran out, I switched to liquid, and I love it. Nu Naturals is very good. Vitacost brand is good also, but it's very concentrated and there are issues with its dropper.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

key word in your sentence is reasonably

i like it. the model i got (apparently there are 10000 models but there was only one at my store) is a pain in the ass getting the bottle screwed on, but otherwise it is all easy peasy

the replacement co2 cannisters are 30 bucks :| i've already seen how to make your own replacement cannister for like 2 cents, but i'll save that for when i'm fairly sure i won't kill myself via DIY explodings

it won't do to have bay and my family check in after not hearing from me and walking in to red confetti everywhere

and! and. my stevia plant is all bushy, so i get to buy some giant bottles of cheap vodka and make my own extract

but maybe i just bought a stevia plant so i could buy those cheap vodkas
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i wish i had something interesting to talk about but i don't, i just wanted to leave this here

beautiful
    yeah you are

Thanks for the info on the bottle hassle and replacement cartridges. I think I read on Amazon that you can get them refilled/charged somewhere?

Oh that pic! I used to say that the reason God made me female was that he knew if I were male I'd screw anything that moved. Not that being female put too many brakes on me, but I couldn't do as much of the stranger thing as I wanted because of fear of the whole Mr. Goodbar thing.

B*tch-lite