Page 280 of 400 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330380 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 3996

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 280

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    i used to wonder if reading vc andrews at 10, 11 & 12 may have warped my wee little brain in some ways

also stephen king

lots of horror

violent detective series

i was a uh.. precocious reader.

and stephanie meyer was inspired by stephanie meyer. girl, we all know. quit lyin.

QUIT LYIN. girl.

Last edited by bloodorchid; 07-29-2013 at 09:42 PM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

sleep issues again make me grumpy

stomach issues add on to it

creaky back add on it

my nerves feeling exposed and rubbed against a cheesegrater add on it

chicken thighs and brussels sprouts are on the menu

i should hire someone to shave my stubbly legs so i can wear shorts and not make a bad impression on my cousin's girlfriend because i'm gonna wear shorts regardless

dog fight. even my boys aren't this blood thirsty.

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

discovered i prefer bagged sprouts over frozen. ehm nehm nehm. also summertime means gardens means food from gardens means my plate is happy.

i'm trying to get this song from repeating in my head

so i'm gonna play this song

and maybe this

beautiful
    yeah you are

damn it all makeup, i was perfectly content with being not in a buying mood. now you got all this nice sht i want all at once! it's all shiny and sht. making me want it.

bay said that's how it's supposed to do

i said it was working

damn you niche market marketing!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

WaylandC is online now Senior Member
    Placebo - Pure Morning (lyrics) - YouTube This is only slightly related to the first video, but it made me think of it...so here it is.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i should hire someone to shave my stubbly legs so i can wear shorts and not make a bad impression on my cousin's girlfriend because i'm gonna wear shorts regardless
    Does the job come with health insurance? A 401K? Dental and vision insurance? Monetary compensation?

Quote Originally Posted by WaylandC View Post
    Placebo - Pure Morning (lyrics) - YouTube This is only slightly related to the first video, but it made me think of it...so here it is.
    i see your nice gift and give a nice gift of my own

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Does the job come with health insurance? A 401K? Dental and vision insurance? Monetary compensation?
    if it had all that i'd shave my own legs
    beautiful
    yeah you are

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    if it had all that i'd shave my own legs
    dang and I was hoping for a part time job......... hmmm part timers dont get all those bennies... guess I need to rethink my next career selection....

sorry about that, i'm a cheap bastard

when sibling 47 goes out for sushi, sibling 47 brings me remainders. sibling 47 is a nice person. mm mm mmm mmmmm mmmmmm

of course i'm finding myself eating the wasabi by itself, it hurts so good. the grocery store started carrying massive frozen shrimp, i think i'm gonna roll em up with rice and avocado smoked salmon and wasabi and make a big mess to put in my face. the first time i had sushi it changed my life. my life was changed. for the better.

the free super sharp knife i got for free a few months ago has started rusting already. sharp as a mother tho. i guess rust in my shrimp would taste okay. but i digress. i have zero plans to give my money to that company, because a brand new knife rusted because i left it on the counter with a drop of water on the blade.

it says stainless steel. so does the 40+ year old knife my ma inherited from a relative, and that one hasn't rusted yet. i'm looking at you, china

the boys didn't want to go out to pee because the grass was wet. cry me a river and let's go, you big babies

whenever i walk up or down stairs, i stick my butt out. i can't tell if i feel ridiculous or flirty doing that. not that it matters, i'm not in public, but, you know. my butt is stuck out provocatively. feels weird.

i haven't done anything exciting. i don't know if the stomach bug is gone. but i want to see the conjuring. bay, pick me up. let's go, come on
    beautiful
    yeah you are

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I used to stick my butt out on stairs, then I realized I was doing it because it was more comfortable, but encouraging bad posture. Woooo.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).