Page 28 of 389 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 28

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    my father and i didn't have a good relationship while i was growing up. to put it mildly. so for him to give me advice on my back situation, and to hear him worry over me to my mother, is.. strange. and i'm sort of almost hopeful, but guarded at the same time

i'm also full of cabbage soup. leftover italian roast beef and almost old broth and sweet potatoes. kinda good. kinda good.

yeah the dogs want to play, but i'm tired. my eye is leaking and i'm sneezing so i have a cold? maybe?

blllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh hhhhgggggggggghflksdfhalsdkvglxckvhjbg
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

their love of coconut knows now bounds. after a failed batch of coconut butter i realized i'm more a fan of oil and milk. so i decided 'hmm what to do with this, what to do... ah! 4 legged compost heaps' and they gorged. i shouldn't be so surprised that they did an excellent impersonation of a vacuum, after all, they did nibble and lick lime peels last week

i'm like one of those delightfully evil parents who give babies lemon wedges

the eff, you guys..

my butt effing hurts. i only thought it hurt when i figured out how my butt likes to squat, it effing hurts today. i did a lot of squatting to look at low shelves yesterday. i stayed on toes but led back up with my behind and oh hai, butt muscles. you want to make me feel like a sand blaster hit me where i sit? okay! make sure i reeeeeeally feel it with every shifting movement i make today

some old guy tried to drive fast around me while i was pulling backwards so i said a few things where i knew he could lip read. he got madface and honked at me like i was the douche, but i ignored him. that is theeee best way to make an angry person feel impotent
    beautiful
    yeah you are

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    some old guy tried to drive fast around me while i was pulling backwards so i said a few things where i knew he could lip read. he got madface and honked at me like i was the douche, but i ignored him. that is theeee best way to make an angry person feel impotent
    My friend's rabbi used to smile and wave like he recognized them, then you get this delightful combination of alarm and guilt.
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

that rabbi is a man after my own heart, i'll try that next time i run into a jackass

let's see.. today was not a primal foods day, today was a corn flakes and bananas day. i am so burnt out on all veggies i can't stand the thought of cooking and eating anything. i got 2 gorgeous steaks and guuuuuuuuh i don't want them. which reminds me, i need to freezer them before they turn into decomposing animal smell

the dogs got new toys today so bear was sprawled out on his back with one where i needed to walk. i asked him if he was dead, he said no

i did makeup and dressy clothes today. no real reason. apparently i am now in the intermediate makeup application category because when i saw a blunt teenage relative, i was told i looked hot. really? cause i feel kinda dumb lookin, but cool i can dig it. i wasn't around any men today so i didn't get to see any male reactions to my look, so i take her word for it

of course when i got home i changed into a tinkerbell walmart sleep shirt and black harem pants. god yes i am hot today

cornflakes and all
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    of course when i got home i changed into a tinkerbell walmart sleep shirt and black harem pants. god yes i am hot today
    Looking sick and sexyfied!!!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    i did makeup and dressy clothes today. no real reason. apparently i am now in the intermediate makeup application category because when i saw a blunt teenage relative, i was told i looked hot. really? cause i feel kinda dumb lookin, but cool i can dig it. i wasn't around any men today so i didn't get to see any male reactions to my look, so i take her word for it

cornflakes and all
    Wait- if a teenager told you that you were hot- does that mean that you're well on your way to the "I'm just nubile" look that you're after? I'm pretty sure that Tink would just be icing on that cake. Er- bacon on that steak?

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Looking sick and sexyfied!!!
    you know how we do, aw yeah

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Wait- if a teenager told you that you were hot- does that mean that you're well on your way to the "I'm just nubile" look that you're after? I'm pretty sure that Tink would just be icing on that cake. Er- bacon on that steak?
    being nubile would be the bacon on my icing i was more than half tempted to flirty smile at a cute guy i saw today, to see what the reaction would be, but when i was about to be all 'how YOU doin' he had moved out of my line of sight. i think this is the first time i've ever felt the desire to say 'haaaaaay'

i am a very late bloomer
    beautiful
    yeah you are

BeckaSki is offline Senior Member
    This seemed right up your alley.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    being nubile would be the bacon on my icing i was more than half tempted to flirty smile at a cute guy i saw today, to see what the reaction would be, but when i was about to be all 'how YOU doin' he had moved out of my line of sight. i think this is the first time i've ever felt the desire to say 'haaaaaay'

i am a very late bloomer
    Hey- that means there's hope for me I hate it when I finally screw up the courage to do something and the moment has sooo passed. Oh well. I can't wait to hear how it goes when you're finally all "haaaay" while he's still around
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula