Page 279 of 381 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329379 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 3808

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 279

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    in honor of the ghosty thread and my love of all things scary, here. have all this

They made me swear by their lives : nosleep

Last Call - When I was 17 I worked in a call center. This is the call that made me quit. : nosleep

trust me this is horrifying
    A Sexy Surprise For Adult Vegans - YouTube

i got creeped out by parts of this. bay laughed at it

i have a stomach bug again. dunno why.

brush waka on the floor and he doesn't trust anything you say or do. brush waka on a table and he's too blissed out to even notice his nails are getting trimmed. weirdass dogs, man.

eta- alluh these

http://www.creepypasta.com/persuaded/
    http://www.creepypasta.com/gateway-of-the-mind/

*bonk*
    Last edited by bloodorchid; 07-28-2013 at 12:51 AM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i like when people tell me what they want for their birthday. makes things easier.

i like the boys with short hair, even when it looks a little scruffy

cookie now plays whack a mole with my hand, this morning he slapped my chest with his paw. TOO SLOW, SON!

bear's so high strung i'm about to turn his ass into an alcoholic so he'll chill the fck out and let me trim his belly and paws

waka is extra lovey today

gramma's bird got a shower. he likes to play like he don't want it, but when you stick him in the shower he stops playing hard to get and head tilts back and forth til the water is ready

gramma food for breakfast, mashed potatoes for lunch, chicken will be supper

she asked if i'd lost weight. no, but please do go on
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    if my spine wasn't held together with metal i'd maybe think it was crumbling more than it already has. and wonder if i'd suddenly crack and have my torso fall in half like bella when her alien devil baby was born.

yes i watched that movie. it was hilarious.
    I was reading one-star reviews of Breaking Dawn and someone dubbed the alien baby Renespooky. I've been calling her that ever since.

We should make primal popcorn and have a Twilight marathon. Every time I ask Lady Friend, she tells me to STFU.

lady friend is a fun sucker supreme i would be delighted to have a twilight marathon, just uh.. don't be scared of my cackling. lines like 'please stop taking your clothes off', you know, i cackled. i probably will again.

POPCOOOOOORN

beautiful
    yeah you are

ZOMG, and that's just from the first movie!!!

* scoffs and walks out *

do you know how hard it was to find just her breathing!

i tried all kinds of search term combinations!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

The behind-the-scenes with the director of Twilight the First was seriously disturbing. I can't find it on YouTube.

I like to think that I can hide my issues (for a while). She couldn't do it for the length of a lousy interview. Maybe that's why they canned her for Twilight the Second and Third and Fourth and Fifth and Infinity.

there were a lot of random youtubes so i read an old mtv article. all i needed to know about her i learned when i read that she wanted robert pattinson to have long hair

gurl. no.

beautiful
    yeah you are

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    there were a lot of random youtubes so i read an old mtv article. all i needed to know about her i learned when i read that she wanted robert pattinson to have long hair
    Wait, what?!? Why?! He didn't have long hair in the books. Or did he? I started skimming after a while. There are only so many sad vampire faces feelings charts I can stand.

ZOMG, just found that article. Love how Vampire Boy looked in the mirror at his extensions and just said, "No."

Other Fun Facts: Stephenie Meyer was inspired by Shakespeare. * snicker *

At least I'm honest that my muse is V. C. Andrews. Love me some Flowers in the Attic.