Page 278 of 389 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328378 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 3882

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 278

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    if my spine wasn't held together with metal i'd maybe think it was crumbling more than it already has. and wonder if i'd suddenly crack and have my torso fall in half like bella when her alien devil baby was born.

yes i watched that movie. it was hilarious.

my anxiety is flaring and had to look at pictures of puppies to make a business call. it didn't help much, but it helped a little.

i decluttered some clothes. it helps looking at minimalist and cleaning sites. i will declutter more.

so my back hurts and i'm a scaredy cat and i kinda want to cry, but singing the boys' names while petting them makes them overjoyed so that's what i did.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Cuteoverload.com?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

dees

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    That definitely qualifies as a cute overload.

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

I want to cuddle it and smell it's breathes.
    Instead I shall smell my 100pounds of cuddles feets.
    Do you KNOW how good dog feets smell?
    Seriously.
    You probably think I'm crazy now, and you're right... there is paperwork to proves it.
    But the feets smell so good! Like beau-ti-ful hay fields!
    If you don't smell the feets sometimes you are missing out.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Hmmm...I can't say I have ever tried to smell my dog's feet. I am pretty sure he would look at me as he often does with that "WTF are you doing?" look that he does so well. It is right up there with his "You may feed me now servant" and his "Well, fine, I suppose I will lower myself and allow you to pet me again" looks.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Ohhhh... not my Gunnar. He is a great goofball of a beast.

4 years old and still acts a puppy. Likes to pounce on bones and toss them away then pounce them again.
    He's got long gangly coltish legs, and a makes goofy faces too... and loves for me to cuddle on the floor with him.
    Or he will sometimes land smack in the middle of the bed with me... all 100lbs.
    I loves him.
    Once a day he has to get about 3/4s in my lap for full on cuddle times. He's a big baby.
    A big protective of mommy baby.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

i like immature dogs 'dignity? what's that?' and then the tongue dangles out the side, like bear's

sometimes i'll bury my nose against their bodies and breathe a while, they don't smell like anything but warm. but cookie has faintly corn chippish feet and i like that for some reason
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i went to a church i've never been to before to see a niece get baptised. alright firefox how's it spelled then... baptized. z? there's a z in that word?

...shows how little i use words like that

i got there earlyish and was standing with a sister when she whispered 'oh he's cute'. i look up to see who she meant and made eye contact with the dude first thing. one thing you shouldk now about me is i'm a Polite Smiler. when passing by someone i could be looking you in the eye and smiling a hello and my mind is already like 5 hours ahead. so i polite smiled him and when he walked by he said hello to me, and not sister.

i am not ashamed to admit i snickered about that. she's gorgeous, she has no problem meeting men, so i didn't worry about hurt feelings. and snickered, freely.

i teased her about it a little, in a whisper because we were at a church, with church people in the vicinity. turns out the dude had stopped to stand right by me.. whoops

ah well

family get together, with family food. not primal. but i feel bad, so there's my excuse

and yes, this is generalizing the hell out of men, but knowing just how much makeup she puts on, this cracks me up

beautiful
    yeah you are

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    what? Kim plasters and paints her face? Hmmm,.... I wonder if her boobs have an "Inflate to 30psi" tatoos....

LOL... KK uses the drag queen method of contour and highlight. It's an intense amount of makeup!

I doubt she has inflatable tatas, but I guarantee she does the club lift.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche