Page 277 of 360 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3597

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 277

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    *gasp *

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Oh, those cute little bouncy legs!

My boys get pretty excited at dinner time too.
    My Schnau dances in adorbs little diva circles and makes growly noises that don't mean growls but excitements.

And my giant Gunnar boy... I think he was an original Pavlov's experiment, because he has the worst sort of drool reaction to foods. He rains from the mouth. So icky. But it makes me laugh.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

drool rain.. gah haha

bear does the excited whine-groan-whimper-groany growl thing for dead chicken parts

they don't bounce, but they do stand up straight and groan at me to hurry it up
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

when i pen the dogs up at night time like little ragamuffins, good things happen. like being able to stretch my legs out at the pc without worrying about kicking bear in the stomach or waka in the back or cookie in the face

and bay, when you wake up remind me to whap your forehead like the v8 commercials for being confusing

it seems like my hair only grows when i cut or color it

i've only been productive in brief spurts today. water plants. working on the dogs' timidity by exposing them to things they were nervous about, like their bellies to mist from the water hose which also did double duty cooling them off.hang out with gramma's bird while mahm and aunt hung out with her. vacuum gramma's floor. fold my clothes. this was spaced out over the whole day.

and i will never understand why they're scared of the bird. 'ooo he scares me to death, he bites' ...yeah... when he's pissed off because people put fingers in his face. and when he acts like a grouchy old man. otherwise all he wants to do is kiss, talk and amiably chew fabric

it confounds me, is what i'm getting at. but i will admit that when you say 'hey' in a knock-it-off tone when he bites down, he'll bite you again just to prove he can before finding something else to do.

he let me rub my cheek on his body today though, so i guess you could say things are getting pretty serious

i'm pretty tired. and my stomach hurts.

and as a former smoker, i want to say goddamn do i hate being around cigarette smoke. it smells horrible and makes me feel sick, and i was the only one with enough brains to quit after a grandparent died from body wide cancer. the end result of a lifetime of smoking right in front of you and you just keep smoking. i don't get it.

but then i AM feeling pretty pissy right now so i could vent my grievances about anything, even grade school cafeteria food. years gone stuff. in fact i think i will. THE HAMBURGERS WERE TERRIBLE. THEY WERE SOYBEAN BURGERS. THEY WERE BAD. and gross. BUT THE WORST OFFENSE OF ALL IS THAT THE CHOCOLATE PUDDING WAS MADE WITH WATER, NOT MILK. WATER!! IT WAS A PILE OF DEEP BROWN STICKY SLUDGE ON THE TRAY. WERE THEY TRYING TO KILL US! IT SEEMED LIKE IT.

there.

in another short bout of productivity i finally put some eyshadow sample on my eyes to see if i'm sensitive to it. i've been wanting the palette for a while, maybe i should see if i can actually wear it before thinking about getting it. so far i think i can. it feels good on my face. it feels like cold air is blowing on my 'balls though.

i'm pretty tired, so i think i'm just typing stream of consciousness

but yeah. bay. my palm, your forehead.

uhp.. uhp.. uh oh. my eye watered.

but i'm not happy lately. and i don't know if it's hormonal or if it's because of my inability to function like a normal human being.

i really liked this eyeshadow. i hope the tears are from feel badness tiredness
    beautiful
    yeah you are

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    THE HAMBURGERS WERE TERRIBLE. THEY WERE SOYBEAN BURGERS. THEY WERE BAD. and gross. BUT THE WORST OFFENSE OF ALL IS THAT THE CHOCOLATE PUDDING WAS MADE WITH WATER, NOT MILK. WATER!! IT WAS A PILE OF DEEP BROWN STICKY SLUDGE ON THE TRAY. WERE THEY TRYING TO KILL US! IT SEEMED LIKE IT.

there.
    You crack me up!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

where was this gif last night, dammit

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    You crack me up!
    comments like that are how i feel accomplished
    beautiful
    yeah you are

so i got a fur clipper for the dogs. 'whisper quiet' it says. it's only marginally softer sounding than beard clippers.

bear's back and back legs are done. he's full of treats. i'm pretty sure we're both traumatized. i'm also pretty sure it'll take a few years of daily use before i even think of doing his belly so he won't have a heart attack

or maybe i'm just traumatized. when i shooed him off, he went bouncing with his brothers. now he's getting chest scritches. i guess his horror is over. i'm exagerrating btw. if he had show stress in ways other than panting, he'd still be a wildman of the mountains

he looked manly and hairy before, but groomed isn't too bad a look on him so far

and i want a line of people to line up so i can punch them all in the face
    beautiful
    yeah you are

it's probably not nice to wish your pets/children were a little dumb.

i heard something by my foot so i look down. i become confused. is that.. cookie's foot? what..? i look more. i look behind me. there's a waka. how did you..? *pet pet*. here comes cookie dancing out from his nap spot to get rubs too.

i walk with them back to their bedroom and the gate is still up and bear's panting excitedly like i've come to let him out too since his brothers forgot him. i put them back in and looked down to see wtf. because wtf, seriously. cookie and waka figured out they can squeeze through the bars

omfg you guys. stop being so smart on the times i want you to be dumb.

reminds me of when they were babies and in a pen while i was fiddling with yard stuff. they were all tiny, but cookie was tiniest so he kept hopping out to come say hi to me then he'd run and hop back in to say hi to his brothers. their heads were just a little bit bigger than his so they couldn't get out too.

throughout my prolonged pms i've been mostly irritable and antisocial. now i'm wibbly over my dogs as puppies, and missing puppy cuddles and puppy breath and tiny puppy bodies with fluffy puppy fur. my itty bitty baby boys.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Yup Joanie is right... you are a hoot..

PrimalCon New York
    thanks you too

the spider cricket apocalypse seems to have slowed down some. there was evidence of only one mouse, back where the crickets were coming in (only 2 poos). an extra strength febreze odor eliminator stick on has fully killed the dead mouse pee smell, however there is a dirty trash scent by the front door. i don't know what that is from.

over the last few months, with all the home problems snowballing, i've become frozen with indecision. i need to let go and breathe and realize i can't rebuild that place from the ground up in one year. so far i've figured out how to keep the place temperate with strategic placing of box fans, so that's one good thing. i will definitely replace the kitchen counter, that's another solid and easily attained decision. mouse problem seems eradicated, good.

now i just... pray i don't fall through the floor before i have enough saved to fix it
    beautiful
    yeah you are