Page 276 of 381 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326376 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 3808

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 276

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    before i got the big drugs, i drank. it could even help me fall asleep

i wasn't a blackout, table dancing drunk. but i was happy to be nice and loose

but then god smiled on me and i was prescribed pain meds, so i had to weigh liver failure vs looseness

as for head shrinkers, may you have better luck than i have. boo and hiss
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

none of my former beloved feline overlords were ever this weird. i feel sort of cheated, in a way. cat's dumb as balls and i like it

5 squats and stair waslking have killed my back. i am pissed. i spent 2 days zombified from meds and now that i'm rejoining the living i'll probably have to down another handful. bay started the 50 squats a day challenge after i said i wanted to and he kept going after i had to stop. now he's doing 125 a day and says it's so i'll have a nice butt to grab on (he already has a big round bubble butt that i delight in groping, i think he doesn't see his body like i see his body and i see a whole lot of eye candy. NNNNNG.) i said i wanted to do that too and i didn't like being broke. he said to do what i can, it's all okay

i fear i may have to resort to butt implants

he says he likes my butt tho

i say pffft on my butt. pfffft. c'monnnnn... get biggerrrrr...

i bought the clementine flavored method dish soap because it smelled wonderous, but now every time i wash dishes i just smell fruity pebbles

still though

damn you video, you're supposed to cut to 0:15. GAH. technology.

i was way out back experiencing hell. or nature. probably hell. it's hot. when cookie escaped and ran down to hang out. he's my good boy, he didn't run off too far. bear barked down at me like he was telling, like a little kid. yeah burr, he's right by me, i knoww

and i got peaches. and i'm gonna eat em.

and a pack of truvia and a splash of fruit juice in sodastream water makes a delightful mindfck soda feeling not-soda

Last edited by bloodorchid; 07-16-2013 at 05:01 PM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

evil dead actually creeped me out. been a while since that happened.

my hormones are building up to something horrifying. like a period. i'm so uncomfortable, uterii is so achey, my annoyed is so annoyed, my belly is so sore. AGH MAGH GAGHD WHAGHT IS GOING AGHN.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    evil dead actually creeped me out. been a while since that happened.
    The new one? I was wondering if it was worth seeing.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

yeah, there was something about the dead eyed possession victim that made me look over my shoulder a bit
    beautiful
    yeah you are

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    yeah, there was something about the dead eyed possession victim that made me look over my shoulder a bit
    sweet. now I must go find it...muuuuhaaahaaaa.....
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

godspeed, gent

and try not to think 'cabin in the woods 2' like i did in the beginning
    beautiful
    yeah you are

WaylandC is online now Senior Member
    Speaking of 'godspeed', creepy movies, and creepy music (reverse order of posts)...Godspeed You! Black Emperor. That's the name of the band from Canada responsible for the ambient/crazy music in 28 Days Later. Godspeed You! Black Emperor [FULL DISCOGRAPHY] - YouTube

That is linked to the song/album portion that is in the movie. It's about 4 minutes or so like a normal song. No lyrics o' course.
    Last edited by WaylandC; 07-17-2013 at 10:31 PM.

the sense of urgency and impending doom in that music makes for a wonderful soundtrack to all these hoarder posts i'm reading

the only thing missing is screams

i still feel itchy and twitchy
    beautiful
    yeah you are

damn it all why do i look at these things

Humans aren't the only ones who make the ultimate sacrifice - Imgur

i passed out, i woke up too early, i got up and let the dogs out andin and out and in. i should have stayed in bed playing games because my uterus is not hurrying up and doing its job and it's making me very cranky.

scratching bear's forearm makes him stare into space with the tip of his tongue out
    beautiful
    yeah you are