Page 275 of 378 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 3777

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 275

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    how is it friday again already

i need entertainment that doesn't cost money

i have books i don't want to read. movies i don't want to watch. cleaning i don't want to do. dogs i don't want to teach to roll over and play dead.

avocado, bacon and cooked sweet potato slices rolled in a lettuce leaf isn't too shabby
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i need entertainment that doesn't cost money

i have books i don't want to read. movies i don't want to watch. cleaning i don't want to do. dogs i don't want to teach to roll over and play dead.
    You could watch the Tan Mom music video.

When I'm in that mood, I read DListed. Snark always cheers me up.

i went there and through the magic of link following i found this

goo. all goo. this is church recipe book food live and in person. thank you gay panda, you're the best

i layed out in the sun for a while. then i fell asleep for about an hour and a half. then i made more bacon avo lettuce wraps and zucchini roll ups with sour cream/parsley/chopped black olives. not too shabby for a pinterest food.

i'm tired. and my hands are bacony. and i just chewed skin off my lip. and that wasn't a smart idea.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

my god

how did i miss this movie

beautiful
    yeah you are

i couldn't sleep last night but not for not being sleepy. i was sleepy.

so this morning the boys and i did some bodyweight exercises in the rising sun and pruned plants and they got brushed. as usual, all of bear and half of cookie and none of waka got brushed at the same time. their adhd flares and my impatience declares it good

i had cramps in the night. 'period? is it period time? are we having our... ow my uterus... period now?' but as it was ow, and my body was already ow, i took a pain pill and waited. i'm kind of looking forward to my lady time. but nothing happened except my stomach getting sore. bah. HUMBUG!.

my eyes are twitching. i'm tired.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

now there's fake himalayan salt? are you kidding me? ffs. the sht people do for greed gets on my damn nerves.

enjoy it while it lasts, assholes. when i get old and die i'm coming for your asses.

i hate having to sift through mounds of words to find what i want

food is still on track. i should probably shower and wash my hair but it's sunday so who am i trying to impress.

beautiful
    yeah you are

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    My docs have switched up my meds a bit to tramadol/hydroxyzine combo at night for pain/sleeplessness/anxiety.

I like it.
    I was resisting meds for a long time.
    And now I'm all... f that. Pills.
    And I sleep.
    No more of that, I'm soooo tired but sleep is just... over... there... notfuckinghappening... again, and again, and again.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I only had to learn once what more than a couple of sleepless days does. I once waited just under two months of horrible sleep from a combination of an acute stressor plus the peak of menopause hot flashes. By the time I went to the doc, I was practically in tears all the time. One gave me low dose trazodone, and the other gave me low dose HRT. I started feeling better after the first night's sleep.

:::singing lullaby to bloodorchid:::
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

hahaha i actually have my own lullaby thanks to bay

he hasn't played it in a while for me though *pointed look towards his house*

i like drugs. drugs are good. i'll try benadryl and if that doesn't work then i'll just cry like a baby with twitchy eyelids til i get more drugs
    beautiful
    yeah you are

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I had been eating benedryl like little pink candies... and still not sleeping.
    And self medicating drinking the nyquils.

It was time to give in and see the docs for some real medicine.
    Drinking the nyquils for sleeps is not a healthy habit I thinks.
    LOL

It's probably time to see the head shrinkers again.
    But do I care enough?
    I hate those ppl too.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.