Page 274 of 399 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284324374 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 3990

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 274

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Why do I click on links in your journal again? *shudder*

On the other hand, if I need a good headfuck . . .
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    you click the links because i give you nice things

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I'm not clicking on that link.

In retaliation, I'm sending you this: Sweet Misery: A Poisoned World - YouTube

Aspartame is even scarier than I thought. Would you consider switching to non-diet Dr Pepper for my peace of mind?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Or even a soda stream so you could invent your own flavors and use stevia for sweetener. Cori has a great method for making ginger syrup if you like ginger ale. Also there are homemade Dr. Pepper recipes if you google. (Have to use "homemade" in the search. If you just use "Dr. Pepper recipes," you'll get mostly recipes using Dr. Pepper as an ingredient.)
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

i can make my own, you say?

chemical-free?

let us google these fine things
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I have read recipes for water kefir that say adding prune juice or raisins to the second ferment will get you a fizzy dr. pepper-ish drink...

But I hate dr. pepper so I have never been tempted and would not be a good judge of such an experiment.
    I could go something like this... "ACK!!! They both taste GROSS... yep, dead on!"... even if it wasn't quite a real match. LOL
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

prune juice, eh? 'i feel refreshed AND regular! amazing!'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    And full of super healthy probiotics tooooooooooooooooooo!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

i got a sodastream. and uhh. it's confusing my tastebuds because the plain water tastes like chemicals. and juice i added to it tastedl ike fruity chemicals

it's just like drinking soda!

i will definitely be experimenting with truvia until i'm ready to spend money again to buy the flavored stevia drops

this is on the radio alllllll the time
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    netflix you're killing me

and when i leave, i come home to waka waiting for me at the door. 'who's my little codependent baaaaaaaby? ohhh sweet little needy puppy *coos coos* *pets pets*'

ow. my spine. BAY I NEED YOU TURN YOUR MOVIES OFF AND BE MY PERSONAL MASSEUSE NAO K

HA! he called.
    beautiful
    yeah you are