ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i make necklaces
    jooo mus has booo cooo necklace!

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I love visiting your journal...

One never knows what they might find here... funny, scary!, or like today just plain AMAZING.

That thing I just watching was beautiful.
    Thanks BO.
    heh

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    jooo mus has booo cooo necklace!
    you know ursula and all her sea kelp victims? i aspire to do that with my stolen innocences necklaces. like.. a garden of them, wailing

'noooooo..... where's the brain bleeeeach......'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    i make necklaces
    LMAO! I haven't lost my innocence since I think I left it in NY sometime in the 70s, but I do love this journal.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

so much flattery today! i shall revel in it like a cat in catnip, only without the kitten-high

and i feel like i may inadvertently be responsible for this like some kind of ender's game bullsht

plague inc may or may not be just a game

A Disease Without A Cure Is Spreading In The Western United States
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    A symptom is rapid weight loss!

Too bad the rest of it looks like it sucks.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

beauty is pain *sage nods*

i felt better today so i did productive things, then while watching a movie doing no productive things i started feeling sick again. headache, tired body, hot skin. feel better now, sleep will be soon

the pros of living in a rural area is wide open spaces, mother nature and animals. the cons are limited things to do. i'd kind of like trying out the whole volunteer thing for time fillers but around here i have no idea where they're hiding them all

i don't often sprawl where the boys can lay on me, but when i do they are overjoyed about being all in my face. and ears. 'let me sniff it.. no why are you pushing me away LET ME IN YOUR EAR COME ON JUST LET ME STICK MY NOSE IN YOUR EAR I LOVE YOU LET ME DO THIS'

my new urban decay apathy hasn't kicked in yet
    beautiful
    yeah you are

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    i felt better today so i did productive things, then while watching a movie doing no productive things i started feeling sick again. headache, tired body, hot skin. feel better now, sleep will be soon

the pros of living in a rural area is wide open spaces, mother nature and animals. the cons are limited things to do. i'd kind of like trying out the whole volunteer thing for time fillers but around here i have no idea where they're hiding them all
    Good to hear you feel better...

Rural living means LOTS of things to do... mostly outside and dealing with nature and animals, at least at my place that seems to be the case.... more to do than I have time for....

outside?! i'll melt! i'll get eaten by bugs!

dude i found some blackberry bushes at the homestead yesterday

and a bird nest and egg in one of my plants

HOW. SWEET.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i really don't know how i feel about this

and the perks of healthy crap becoming more mainstream is i don't have to buy dish soap and pink salt online anymore
    beautiful
    yeah you are

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    The movie looks interesting, though creepy. Spike Lee? Hell yes.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.