Page 272 of 399 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282322372 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 3990

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 272

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    how in the hell can a buggy load of vegetables and some fruit equal 87 dollars?!

but on the upside, everyone is friendly on a sunday morning

or maybe getting fully back on the wagon is making me exude scents that say 'this one is healthy, say hi'

dog food = chicken legs, sardines, livers
    me food = sardines, peach, livers, egg yolks, full on really real apple juice

i bet this is how rich people live. or people without kids. mine have 4 legs though. but i just imagined what people would screech if i had human sons and they were pushing eat other out of the way for raw liver and i moved one away with my bloody hand 'no you had yours!'

yeah i don't think you can do that with human kids
    Sure you can - just not in front of the neighbors.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    'MAWM HURRY UP I'M HUNGRY!'

the last line killed me in my emotional areas

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I totally read that as peach livers. Yeah, don't ask.

It's totally unfair that we're irrational and THEN we bleed like a stuck pig. Can't we just squish all the unpleasantness into one week?

Good luck with fixing the sleep. And the sick. *Hugs*
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

i will be victorious against this scourge of nature! probably. most likely.

..eventually

bay watched tootsie last night after seeing the dustin hoffman vid. that was a turn on, because while in reality he probably just had an urge to watch the movie after seeing it talked about, i like to see it as him being touched by the plight of a sad, not beautiful lady dustin who stood alone in the corner at parties

tootsie's not a comedy to dustin hoffman? aaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhh </3

i had a 5 hour nap yesterday afternoon. it was not enough. but a playeful of garden vegetables and steak for supper then breakfast was a good thing. and i meant to type plateful. i keep typoing all over the place and i'm getting tired of going back to fix it

the boys have already decided to boycot their kibble that i left in the bowl for when they got hungry during my erratic weekend sleep schedule. i let them out at 5 with chicken legs and bear actually said GRRRROMP! getting his. i check their kibble levels and there's plenty left. pickyass dogs. there are starving wombats in ethiopia who would shank you for what's in that bowl.

trying to kill everyone with fungus in plague inc is driving me crazy. the closest i got was over 5 billion dead then suddenly south africa started healing itself for no reason. if i could buy n uclear bombs on that game, it would have been a blackened crater

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i am outstandingly annoyed by people who say fruit only diets are more natural

no. they're not.

cannibalism is. eating what you can find is. potentially being poisoned by eating what you find is.

the world is not a utopia of good feelings for all, the world is a metaphorical and literal sht stained bloodbath. no matter what you do, someone, something, somewhere, somehow is getting shafted and someone being sheltered in an AC cooled house typing on a miracle of man computer saying that eating only fruit bought from buildings, storing fruit gathered from different parts of the world in and out of season like magic is living in a world of such vast unreality i can't even boggle it

mother nature says - let's give everyone nerve endings so that they'll be safe from hot fires
    animal says - hey let me eat that baby while it's still alive. you know what, i'm not even gonna kill it, i just want to chew on it a while.

science has gotten to a point where i can't even cut plants without knowing they exhibit trauma signs even though they don't have brains

it drives me up the wall and i think to myself that it would be a lot easier thinking the solution to violence is eating fruit. but i have enough life experience in sht storms to know NOTHing is the solution and sometimes you just get reamed without lube

not even eating expelled tree ovum

gah

i'm going back to angrily cutting my steak
    beautiful
    yeah you are

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Rationalizing anything through some moral fiction is pretty trite. I know that I have a couple of different kinds of teeth - some are for shredding flesh and some are for grinding. It seems logical that I'm omnivorous. If I were a religious person, I might say that it is spitting in the face of the creator to turn my nose up at the fine creatures It put on the planet to feed us.

Besides, if all we ate all the time was fruit, we'd spend half our lives squatting in the bushes. Eventually we'd be so weak that the plants would eat us. LOL
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

i can't remember if i read about a real man/animal eating plant or if i read about it in a book.. i don't think i want to look it up on the off chance i see a deer getting absorbed and become depressed... or maybe i do...

i have a few things i'm trying to save up for and urban decay comes out with new items that are tempting me. the newness of them needs to wear off quickly so my inherent apathy can regain hold

the evil skin tag of food regret is 90% gone already so that''s good

the humidity was so high this morning water was dripping down my face. some of that may have been 'dew' and 'glow' but it wasn't that hot. and the drips felt gross, they just kept dripping

ugh. pluh.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Gay Panda is online now Senior Member
    the world is not a utopia of good feelings for all, the world is a metaphorical and literal sht stained bloodbath. no matter what you do, someone, something, somewhere, somehow is getting shafted and someone being sheltered in an AC cooled house typing on a miracle of man computer saying that eating only fruit bought from buildings, storing fruit gathered from different parts of the world in and out of season like magic is living in a world of such vast unreality
    IS TOO!!!

Every time I visit your journal, I lose a little more of my innocence. So does everyone else. And I wonder what you are doing with all of our collective innocences that you take.

I just wanted to see that noun made plural.

i make necklaces
    beautiful
    yeah you are

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    the last line killed me in my emotional areas

I love visiting your journal...

One never knows what they might find here... funny, scary!, or like today just plain AMAZING.

That thing I just watching was beautiful.
    Thanks BO.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.