Page 271 of 402 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 4012

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 271

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    May you achieve melatonin induced restfullness........If not.... add Benadryl and valerian root..... nite nite

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i went on a renewed determination food shopping trip for me and the boys. plus some wood putty. plus some lipstick. it's called ballet slippers! so much evocation of delicate femininity! must have!

so the boys had chicken wings and sardines and liver and eggs. easy peasy. my brain is too good at making things difficult.
    like jr high math, i see the problem, i know the answer, i write the answer, the teacher says..... show your work. and suddenly i'm dumb

and i had steak and liver and squash and sweet tater

...this is weird as hell

beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

and so, the dogs are farting like they chowed down on cheap food

they're happy bellied little fart machines though

laying down makes me wide awake

i squished 3 beetles. motherduckers found a pass through the sevin dust into my rosebuds. 'DIE YOU COMMIE SCUM! *squish squish squish*'

i'm sleepy. stop judging me.

i had more steak for breakfast and i'm full again

and... that's all
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Doggy farts - aaaah! I haven't lived with a dog in so long, I forgot about doggy farts. As you might know, cats are just too lofty to fart. LOL.

I understand about laying down, and suddenly not being tired. I've been trying to correct my bad sleeping habits lately. Once I turn off lights/tv, I close my eyes and try to keep thinking, "Don't think; don't think." Sometimes that's so boring that it does work to put me to sleep. Other times I imagine that I'm traveling (floating) to the back of my brain which is very far away. Comforting and also sometimes works. Other times I just fail.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

in all of history there has been one cat not too lofty to pass enough gas to power a fleet of hummers, and that was a cat my mom got when i was a teenager

the cat was beautiful, delicate, ladylike, demure and she had gas 24/7

pick her up? *poot*
    put her down? *poot*
    sits in your lap? *poot*
    gets petted? *poot*
    wakes up? *poot*

i wish these dogs would realize they don't have to follow me and stay around my feet all the time, bear just did a boredom sigh. i don't want to go back outside to get eaten by bugs and i don't want to get on the floor

play, you mangy curs. let me be sick in peace
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    the cat was beautiful, delicate, ladylike, demure and she had gas 24/7

pick her up? *poot*
    put her down? *poot*
    sits in your lap? *poot*
    gets petted? *poot*
    wakes up? *poot*
    Lady Friend is working but I might have interrupted to read this to her. LOL.

beautiful
    yeah you are

we are grumpy this morning

is it pms? is it from being awake again? all of the above?

cookie is escaping again, the crazy neighbor has unleashed his girl dog. girl dog is in heat and comes around my dogs sometimes. today bear has had all he can stand and is running around from door to window to window to door panting and whining

i want to eat all the food but i don't want to cook any of it

i think it might be pms. that's usually it when i get this suddenly irrationally ragey. look out world, i have.. really mean glares. be scared.

i guess i could have remaining steak and zuke and sweet tater. SIIIIIIIGH.

i need to grocery shop. and recipe print. cause i don't want more eggs. SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH.

Last edited by bloodorchid; 07-07-2013 at 07:34 AM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

we are already hanging on to our temper by our newly trimmed nails so as not to get banned

and as this is our journal, we'll refer to ourselves by the royal We

smallish food list made, smallish grocery list made

i feel like i did when i first started primal

i'm almost as giddy as a school girl
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    how in the hell can a buggy load of vegetables and some fruit equal 87 dollars?!

but on the upside, everyone is friendly on a sunday morning

or maybe getting fully back on the wagon is making me exude scents that say 'this one is healthy, say hi'

dog food = chicken legs, sardines, livers
    me food = sardines, peach, livers, egg yolks, full on really real apple juice

i bet this is how rich people live. or people without kids. mine have 4 legs though. but i just imagined what people would screech if i had human sons and they were pushing eat other out of the way for raw liver and i moved one away with my bloody hand 'no you had yours!'

yeah i don't think you can do that with human kids
    beautiful
    yeah you are